AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-04-21, 16:32   Link #681
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Also, what makes you think that these clan willingly Joined Konoha? The History explained by Itachi could talk about conquering, or maybe some clans Joining because they had no other choice.
You are correct. I assumed that clans joined the newly created Konoha willingly (I also assumed this was one of the many possible reasons that Madara "rebelled"), but you are correct that it is possible that the original clans could have been forced to join...except the Hyuuga, I can not see them being forced to join. (One of my great dreams/desires for the Madara battle, is that it will be a battle of the old generation - specifically the clan heads and Tsunade would ban together to fight and defeat Madara (Sasuke can deal the final blow), but I doubt that desire will ever come true .)

That being said, if a Joe Average Sharingan User were to use a clan technique sometime after Madara left, I doubt the other clans would have accepted it and this would have lead to a rebellion. After Madara (before Itachi learned from Madara), the Uchiha clan, at least how Itachi described it in Sasuke's flashback, seemed to be almost neutered in comparison to how Itachi portrays them in recent chapter. So, a fight between most of Konoha and the Uchiha (due to a copied clan jutsu) would have resulted in the destruction of the Uchiha clan.

As to the Sharingan copying, a clan jutsu...I agree that it is possible even likely, but I am still unsure. It is one of those things that I would require visual confirmation to completely believe (i.e. Madara using a Kage jutsu on Shikimaru). Otherwise I am about 50:50 on the issue. I do believe, if the Sharigan can not outright copy a hijutsu, then it can drastically decrease the learning time of that jutsu (i.e. see how the jutsu works, and then mimic it, effectively learning the jutsu).

btw, where was it said that Zabuza did not use seals to make his water clones (i.e. your assertion that Kakashi copied a sealless Water Clone no Jutsu). The only time we see him perform the technique (in Ch 13 when he sends out clones to fight Naruto and company) he does use a seal. We have not actually seen the Sharingan copy a sealless jutsu...yet.

---

edit: I always loved this line from the Data Book in regards to the Sharingan:

Quote:
The more critical the situation is, the more they are able to harness their potential to the maximum.
You can not get more Saiyan than this line .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 16:37   Link #682
mayhem

chapter 386 - page 10 ..

And I quote " With his unstoppable power madara easily TOOK CONTROL OVER ever clan the uchiha ever encountered ect...
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 16:56   Link #683
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
As to the Sharingan copying, a clan jutsu...I agree that it is possible even likely, but I am still unsure. It is one of those things that I would require visual confirmation to completely believe (i.e. Madara using a Kage jutsu on Shikimaru). Otherwise I am about 50:50 on the issue. I do believe, if the Sharigan can not outright copy a hijutsu, then it can drastically decrease the learning time of that jutsu

btw, where was it said that Zabuza did not use seals to make his water clones (i.e. your assertion that Kakashi copied a sealless Water Clone no Jutsu). The only time we see him perform the technique (in Ch 13 when he sends out clones to fight Naruto and company) he does use a seal. We have not actually seen the Sharingan copy a sealless jutsu...yet.
Yes, just one seal (unless I’m forgetting a set of hand seals and I’m too lazy right now to look for it), basically comparing it to the same thing Shika does when performing a Jutsu, a single handseal.

This is more comparing it to what Ulqui is reffering to with the single handseal Shika or Ino uses for their Jutsu (While I do remember that in a recent chapter Shika changed Handseals for a Shadow Jutsu). So, Based on this, Mitsu Bushin falls into the same category. Either way, the Sharingan info in the Databook does reinforce the notion of copying any Jutsu regardless of Handseals, it really doesn’t give the sharingan any limitation over what can be copied, it only gives the limitations to reproducing the Jutsu itself.

If you are concerned, about how these clans have tried to kept (or have Kept) secret their Jutsu, I understand that concern, but on the other hand, Uchiha‘s could also be ethic enough not to meddle on those Jutsus.

Sharingan does analyzes and break down any Secret behind any Jutsu, so, parting from your point of view, that the Sharingan can’t copy these Jutsus, doesn’t really help too much about safe keeping the secrets of those Jutsus, because either way, Sharigan will break down any secret about the jutsu with just one glance.

And, this little debate could be moved to the Byakugan vs. sharingan thread, although I already exhausted my explanation.
Old 2008-04-21, 17:11   Link #684
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
And, this little debate could be moved to the Byakugan vs. sharingan thread, although I already exhausted my explanation.
Too true. I remember having a discussion concerning this topic on the Sharingan v Byakugan thread, though it was more a discussion concerning whether or not the Sharingan could copy the Hyuuga techniques.

...but, you are correct, it is best to leave this topic in another thread.
Old 2008-04-22, 18:22   Link #685
quebas

Is there a chapter this week?
quebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 22:16   Link #686
Deidara_Bang
Art is a Bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by quebas View Post
Is there a chapter this week?
there better be! wheres the spoiler at eh? i need some kinda naruto in my life!
Deidara_Bang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 22:43   Link #687
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara_Bang View Post
there better be! wheres the spoiler at eh? i need some kinda naruto in my life!
Well...there should be an issue this week. I mean, there is a chapter of One Piece, so there should be a chapter of Naruto. Then the next two weeks Shounen Jump has of (for Golden Week). But, then again, maybe Kishimoto is pulling a Togashi, and will not be in until the middle of May .
Old 2008-04-22, 23:02   Link #688
HikariYume

Quote:
Well...there should be an issue this week. I mean, there is a chapter of One Piece, so there should be a chapter of Naruto. Then the next two weeks Shounen Jump has of (for Golden Week). But, then again, maybe Kishimoto is pulling a Togashi, and will not be in until the middle of May .
No no say it aint soooo XD

If Kishi takes a break to the middle of may, I hope some sense gets into his head. Cus I've come to the conclusion that Kishi's been working too much. I mean...putting Sasuke on a 17947 pedestal above THE MAIN/TITLE CHARACTER is a whole new set of crazy...
Old 2008-04-23, 01:17   Link #689
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

All of this waiting is killing me. End already Golden Week, and give us 398.
Old 2008-04-23, 01:33   Link #690
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
All of this waiting is killing me. End already Golden Week, and give us 398.
LOL, Golden Week hasn't even started yet . April 29 is the first day (though May 1st is the original holiday), and it lasts until May 4th or 5th or therebouts.

btw, I picked this Avatar just for you KurayamiLeader ...
Old 2008-04-23, 01:56   Link #691
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
LOL, Golden Week hasn't even started yet . April 29 is the first day (though May 1st is the original holiday), and it lasts until May 4th or 5th or therebouts.

btw, I picked this Avatar just for you KurayamiLeader ...
Ah yes, I see the reference now. Very well put James
Old 2008-04-23, 05:12   Link #692
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by HikariYume View Post
No no say it aint soooo XD

If Kishi takes a break to the middle of may, I hope some sense gets into his head. Cus I've come to the conclusion that Kishi's been working too much. I mean...putting Sasuke on a 17947 pedestal above THE MAIN/TITLE CHARACTER is a whole new set of crazy...
in case you never noticed the only time naruto considered as powerfull as sasuke was on valley where they fight and sasuke won that battle too...sasuke was always stronger than naruto from the very start...meaning kishi was crazy from the start
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 05:23   Link #693
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
edit: I always loved this line from the Data Book in regards to the Sharingan:

Quote:
The more critical the situation is, the more they are able to harness their potential to the maximum.
You can not get more Saiyan than this line .
So...let's say one gets the Sharingan...and he decides to watch DBZ (they have video's and video recorders right? [chuunin exam]) and he/she looks at the episodes with Sharingan on. [let's take Freeza Saga]

Than he or she can train her sharingan?? Those were critical situations aswell..and the battles were 10x faster . I remember Goku catching a bullet with complete ease... I wonder...
Old 2008-04-23, 05:52   Link #694
Defiance
The Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
in case you never noticed the only time naruto considered as powerfull as sasuke was on valley where they fight and sasuke won that battle too...sasuke was always stronger than naruto from the very start...meaning kishi was crazy from the start
Hmm thats debatable. When Naruto learnt the Rasengan, im sure he could have taken out Sasuke with it and a few clones at that point. It is true that with the "evolution" of his sharingan Sasuke seems to have left Naruto though.

Whats happend to the spoilers, they used to arrive on Mondays like clockwork whats going on? Also has it been explained how Madara escaped the black flames?
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 10:43   Link #695
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
Hmm thats debatable. When Naruto learnt the Rasengan, im sure he could have taken out Sasuke with it and a few clones at that point. It is true that with the "evolution" of his sharingan Sasuke seems to have left Naruto though.

Whats happend to the spoilers, they used to arrive on Mondays like clockwork whats going on? Also has it been explained how Madara escaped the black flames?
actually stronger is a bit wrong definition , naruto is one of the strongest char in the series if you take the dictionary meaning of stronger...

let me say , sasuke always pwned naruto and will pwn always cuz naruto is the hero of the serie and in the end he will win but till the end sasuke is cooler , has more arsenal , has more brains , more effective jutsus , more insight and so...
Old 2008-04-23, 10:50   Link #696
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
[quote=Defiance;1554000
Whats happend to the spoilers, they used to arrive on Mondays like clockwork whats going on? Also has it been explained how Madara escaped the black flames?[/quote]

1) I heard he is taking a break or something

2)by using his uchinaness of course

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 10:54   Link #697
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Here's a spoiler :

Spoiler for 398:

Sounds interesting

Edit : i guess we are waiting for a translation on this one .. if you guys can translate:

Spoiler for 398 maybe real:

Edit 2:

Spoiler for himajin??:

Spoiler for another one i guess..or was it the translation?:

Last edited by ChojinLocke; 2008-04-23 at 11:07. Reason: Edit 2
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 11:00   Link #698
tatami
back in black

kishi is attending the drag races so no more naruto
Old 2008-04-23, 11:21   Link #699
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
the first translated spoiler is fact on the basis that that is what i tought would happen and none of my predictions have come true

the second one who claims to be himajin is just ridiculous. Ryuuka no Jutsu??? is Ryuuka what they called ichigo in co when they invated ss?? ryoka i think anyways I also had a feeling that shinshui was evil so that can't be true cause it would prove me right

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 12:38   Link #700
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Unbelievable....just when i thought the Uchiha series were about to end...it gets extended.
The revenge is over but the story continues. 1-396 [the revenge] 397-650 [the purpose of the Uchiha's] 651-1000 [The Uchiha's were children of god] 1001-? [Naruto starts]

But atleast we'll see what happened that day...