AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-18, 11:58   Link #101
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Daarth: With the power of the stone, even the selfish Eve can be controlled.

Gai/Keldo: I will become the king.

Shu: LOL NO..I love you, Mana/Inori..I really really love you...

Mana/Inori: My KING, you can use my power..

Gai/Keldo/Daarth: Mana, you get it wrong, I am your king, I got the stone....

Mana/Inori: Who the hell are you guy anyway? Please leave..I want to have fun with my new king.

Shu: Come at me, bro * open his arm widely*

Gai/Keldo/Daarth: SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Lol....Would be so funny if really happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
That would be sick as shit.

Shu/Inori vs ex Funeral Parlor vs GHQ + coup leaders(?) vs the world trying to destroy Japan entirely.
Agree.the two of them again the world? lucky is more like....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
But the thing is that
Shu/Inori would try to get out from Jpn shithole killing anyone and anything on their way.
FP is dead, tsugumi argo and ayase can do shit.
GHQ + Gai would fight UN bombers and all that cheesy stuff.
UN would try to bomb Jpn.

And as far as I remember UN got info that about 90% of Japan is contagious so the only choice they have is nuke them.
This XD
Quote:
UN will recruit Shu and Inori, and make him the Emperor of UN.
But they want to destroy the virus..then again if Inori and Shu are the anti virus they probally welcome them.
Old 2012-02-18, 12:00   Link #102
Xaturas

Quote:
UN will recruit Shu and Inori, and make him the Emperor of UN.
Naaaaah no more CG in GC.

Even though I got kinda sad when Lelolol died like a tard at the end of CG, I don't want Shu to have anything to do with CG.

He should escape with Inori and live in some far away land.

I still wonder why people were living in Japan, I know your country and that stuff. But when you and your family can be killed anytime because some GHQ pricks tells so, I wouldn't stay there, not until all the virus got worked out.
Old 2012-02-18, 12:04   Link #103
Soji

Quote:
He should escape with Inori and live in some far away land
Agree. Or at least after all the mess is finish take Inori and go somewhere and live happy with her with no one that know where they are.
After all the thing they go trought they deserve some happyness.
Old 2012-02-18, 12:15   Link #104
Sixth
Hu Tao

Actually, if Shu is a selfish bastard, he can easily go outside the wall with Inori (air hike for the win), leave Japan, and live happily ever after in other continent.
Old 2012-02-18, 12:31   Link #105
Xaturas

Quote:
Actually, if Shu is a selfish bastard, he can easily go outside the wall with Inori (air hike for the win), leave Japan, and live happily ever after in other continent.
Ummm sorry but what's so selfish about it?

"No I need to save those poor souls, they betrayed me but I need to save them" because I'm a Shounen Hero @_@.

He didn't cause anything of that, its not his fight, he got pulled into it, he can easily leave it if he wants to. No one have the right to stop him, NO ONE not Ayase not Tsugumi not Gai, not even Haruka, hmmm especially Haruka as she is the cause of this more or less.

He could only be called selfish if he was killing anything on his way to the exit, security guy stopping him, slash beheaded, airport dudes stopping him, slash cut in two. Otherwise he has all the rights to leave this mess. He always was pulled into it he doesn't have any duty to save anyone. He can but he isn't obliged to.
Old 2012-02-18, 13:11   Link #106
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

But that wouldn't be the right thing to do, to just leave everyone hanging. And Shu will ALWAYS do the right thing. :P

You know, the show hasn't done much to show what life has become outside Loop 7. Did everyone just gtfo or stayed? lol
Old 2012-02-18, 13:16   Link #107
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
But that wouldn't be the right thing to do, to just leave everyone hanging. And Shu will ALWAYS do the right thing. :P

You know, the show hasn't done much to show what life has become outside Loop 7. Did everyone just gtfo or stayed? lol
The heroes of the world,UN's GHQ is keeping the infected under control and keeping the others safe and let them live their peaceful lives. But I wonder why the outbreak is only prominent on Loop 7. Maybe Loop 7 is the entire city itself?
Old 2012-02-18, 21:32   Link #108
syke123

This is what I don't understand, the U.N reached an agreement to bomb Japan, and it passed by flying numbers. So lets disregard the fact that Japan is under U.S supervision, and that 200 billion yen is spent annually to maintain the U.S.A.F.

For the U.S to allow such an act to pass, it doesn't only crush all mutual treaties formed between the two nations, but also sounds illogical. The U.S will lose all control in the middle east, and allow it's competitive superpower to roam freely.

This is a serious blow, I wouldn't be surprised if SK gets invaded by NK, hell world war 3 might spur out at any minute.
Old 2012-02-18, 23:17   Link #109
Xaturas

^^

You have people pulling voids from their asses ekhmm I mean chests, and you worry about politics? I'm more than sure that USA is no more a strategic power in GC world, heck even now they loose power everyday comparing them to China.
And making more worthless toilet paper $$ only makes it faster.

Imo as far as it goes, we are already close to WW III just look at the global crisis, stupid conflicts and all that stuff they talk about on the news and internet ...
Give it another 5-15 years and WW III is damn sure. Crazy times we live in.
Old 2012-02-18, 23:49   Link #110
syke123

Quote:
You have people pulling voids from their asses ekhmm I mean chests, and you worry about politics?
Very true, for all we know Canada invaded the U.S.
Old 2012-02-19, 05:45   Link #111
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by syke123 View Post
This is what I don't understand, the U.N reached an agreement to bomb Japan, and it passed by flying numbers. So lets disregard the fact that Japan is under U.S supervision, and that 200 billion yen is spent annually to maintain the U.S.A.F.

For the U.S to allow such an act to pass, it doesn't only crush all mutual treaties formed between the two nations, but also sounds illogical. The U.S will lose all control in the middle east, and allow it's competitive superpower to roam freely.

This is a serious blow, I wouldn't be surprised if SK gets invaded by NK, hell world war 3 might spur out at any minute.
Middle east? How is middle easy revelant to Japan?

But yeah,it makes absolutely no sense to eradicate a whole nation.
Old 2012-02-19, 11:39   Link #112
syke123

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkyPwnz View Post
Middle east? How is middle easy revelant to Japan?
China can be considered in the middle east. The two countries aren't on the best of terms to begin with. And without U.S support, Japan is nothing.
Old 2012-02-19, 11:52   Link #113
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

You're talking about Far East.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_east

Middle East is Arabs and stuff.

Also,nothing is said about China-Japan relations in 2039. But Japan is such a wreck of a country that,it's existence doesn't help UN in the slightest. In the anime I mean.
Old 2012-02-19, 12:18   Link #114
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Quote:
^^

You have people pulling voids from their asses ekhmm I mean chests, and you worry about politics? I'm more than sure that USA is no more a strategic power in GC world, heck even now they loose power everyday comparing them to China.
And making more worthless toilet paper $$ only makes it faster.

Imo as far as it goes, we are already close to WW III just look at the global crisis, stupid conflicts and all that stuff they talk about on the news and internet ...
Give it another 5-15 years and WW III is damn sure. Crazy times we live in.
Talk about going a bit off topic and talking about the real world a bit, can't be helped when someone's making dumb decisions that will come back to kick'em and everyone else in the a**. Such stuff about WWIII is scary. I don't ever mean to bring it up. It may be prepostrous to have it happening and we can get screwed over with their BS. In fact, this whole planet could be in trouble of this, scientist have been saying what would happen if this went nuclear....either way its not good, and somebody out there doesn't seem to care....
Old 2012-02-19, 17:24   Link #115
syke123

Quote:
You're talking about Far East.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_east

Middle East is Arabs and stuff.:
I'm actually talking about the middle east, who do you think supplies Iran/Libya/Syria?

China is right on the border, it isn't geographically in the middle east, but when referring to the region, it isn't false to consider them part of it either.

You must've misunderstood, I never said that Japan was in the middle east, nor referred to them until you brought them in. I was specifically talking about the effects it would have if the U.S was out of the picture.

We may have no insight on the current relations between the two, but China holds a dire grudge against Japan. If only you knew what happened between the two during the Sino-Japanese wars, you wouldn't be so forgiving either.
Old 2012-02-19, 17:38   Link #116
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

Uhm,there is no indication that the GC's world has the same timeline as ours,so your point is moot. Okay then,explain to me how Japan being eradicated would change anything in the Middle East. It's not like Japan is competing with China in arms dealing,since it can barely sustain itself.

And again,how do we know that US is among the UN's leading nations at the time? We're given too little about what happens outside Loop 7 and GHQ,so you aren't helping.

However,I too,believe that it is a waste of resources and is illogical to eradicate a country as a whole,and I still don't know why UN would want that. Perhaps Japan was being too big of a burden?
Old 2012-02-19, 19:55   Link #117
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
we are assuming that the weapon the UN is using is a weapon of mass destruction. Its possible the weapon is something geared more biological. Eradicate all life and the virus in japan but leave the country itself intact. After all its not the country thats the problem its the inhabits and the presence of the virus.

and i see no reason why geopolitical relations in the real would apply to an anime set in the future,
Old 2012-02-19, 20:17   Link #118
syke123

Quote:
Uhm,there is no indication that the GC's world has the same timeline as ours,so your point is moot. Okay then,explain to me how Japan being eradicated would change anything in the Middle East. It's not like Japan is competing with China in arms dealing,since it can barely sustain itself.
My speculation was derived from reality, if there was any hint that clarified the concurrent events, I would've said so. Since your so quick to disagree, then what are the (Anime chronology) relations between China and Japan? Precisely there aren't any, maybe they'll be introduced later in the show, but nothings been given. One thing that reinforces my assumptions opposed to your denial, is that the U.N is independently running the government. And that is sufficient enough proof to assume that the 2nd world war did in fact happen, and that Japan cannot run the government without a third party. So if those events happened, then we can also assume that it's using our chronology up until 2011, although the rest is plain Sci fi.

As for the middle east, it has no relevance to Japan if you remove the U.S, but does that mean we can just disregard the pearl harbor war? No, but the U.N does has the authority to takeover on matters regarding civil disorder, and pandemics, but only if granted permission by both the U.S, and Japan. This is the theory that I truly believe happened, as a result the U.S.A.F left Japan and handed matters to the U.N, which realistically would never've happened.

Quote:
And again,how do we know that US is among the UN's leading nations at the time? We're given too little about what happens outside Loop 7 and GHQ,so you aren't helping.
The U.S is a superpower, while the U.N is a committee comprised of elitists. Without the financial and military backing of a superpower, they'll never manage a thing. So if the U.S lost all political control over the U.N, then who's funding them? More importantly, is this show attempting to visualize the New World Order? Those are the questions you should worry over instead.

Last edited by syke123; 2012-02-20 at 21:24.
Old 2012-02-20, 09:21   Link #119
Soji

I think I stay out from the whole politic topic.
Anyway I was re-watching the opening + one pic about Mana in the whole calm sky + snow and christmas tree.
The one we see when Shu obtain the Void genome( that part where there is only silence and you see her).
Anyway after see that part again and the part in the opening where you see the new arm ...I really think that the new arm is linked to Mana.
Old 2012-02-21, 21:06   Link #120
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

You know, it would've been much more cool if the King's Power didn't just transfer over to Gai's right hand, and it stayed in Shu's severed arm. That way, Gai would have had to cut off his own arm and undergo a transplant. Then, Gai would get possessed and shit by Shu like in the MGS series. =D
Closed Thread