AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-16, 05:29   Link #3701
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
Watching episode 11. They are at volume 10 at the moment. Looking back at episode 1 again. They started with a flashback. So I won't be surprised if in episode 13, volume 11 will be animated. Knowing that volume 11 is full of flashbacks.

So I actualy think that the last 3 episodes will be for volume 12.

But the only thing that bothers me is. The sakurai part. Will they have time for it? i dont want them to waste the last 3 episodes for a part of volume 11. Because i will be pissed if they don't take the time to animate volume 12 in the best possible way.
To be honest Ep 11 ended somehow midway Chapter 2 of Volume 10 the only part missing is his father's visit,which may come as a flashback when Kirino sees the Imouto figures in the cabinet,the title of the next episode also doesnt suggest that it will end the Volume there,too much info still to cover but maybe the preview can give us some hints.
Old 2013-06-16, 05:39   Link #3702
ExXentriK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post

EDIT: HAhahah, what if they troll us with the anime and they pull another route end? With the message at the end of the episode: YOU MAD!!!!!!! TROLLLL
I think there would be mass riots in Japan if this nightmare were to come true
Old 2013-06-16, 05:39   Link #3703
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
To be honest Ep 11 ended somehow midway Chapter 2 of Volume 10 the only part missing is his father's visit,which may come as a flashback when Kirino sees the Imouto figures in the cabinet,the title of the next episode also doesnt suggest that it will end the Volume there,too much info still to cover but maybe the preview can give us some hints.
You are right. I am afraid about this. There is to much left of volume 10 and volume 11. To just cover it up in the last two episodes.

Let us hope it doesn't affect the animation of volume 12
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 05:42   Link #3704
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Well, I think they will cut off many Ayase parts in the next episode.They will probably cover the party pretty well and then really quickly move forward to the stalker incident and at last the confession of Ayase.Remember, the author originally intended to cut off the Ayase parts from season 2 (what is almost the case).

Last edited by Densetsuhakai; 2013-06-16 at 06:01.
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 05:45   Link #3705
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsuhakai View Post
Well, I think they will cut off many Ayase parts in the next episode.They will probably cover the party pretty well and then really quickly move forward to the stalker incident and at last the confession of Ayase.Remember, the author originally intended to cut of the Ayase parts from season 2 (what it's almost the case).
Yes,might be true,although it will seem pretty much rushed,but for the last episode what will they put? I think the author said he will put something out from the novel to clear things up or something,just like episode 2 he wrote the script himself I believe.
Old 2013-06-16, 05:47   Link #3706
Kakurin
大佐

Well, another possibility is to put some of the Ayase stuff from Vol.10 into the flashback of Vol.12, in case the last three episodes are entirely reserved for Vol.12.
Old 2013-06-16, 05:49   Link #3707
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Yes,might be true,although it will seem pretty much rushed,but for the last episode what will they put? I think the author said he will put something out from the novel to clear things up or something,just like episode 2 he wrote the script himself I believe.
It will probably be a similar case in episode 13.Most of Novel 11 contains scenes with Sakurai .Probably this scenes will be shortened in the anime.(because she isn't really relevant for the story,besides the incident that causes Kyousuke to doubt his actions)
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 05:53   Link #3708
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
It will probably be a similar case in episode 13.Most of Novel 11 contains scenes with Sakurai .Probably this scenes will be shortened in the anime.(because she isn't really relevant for the story,besides the incident that causes Kyousuke to doubt his actions)
This. I think they will fit the entire volume into the last TV episode. The entire process of him convincing Sakurai can be shortened, the most important thing of the Sakurai story is her injury with the crushing effect on Kyousuke. It will probably have the feeling of being a little bit rushed, but I don't mind as long as volume 12 gets the time.
Old 2013-06-16, 05:57   Link #3709
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Well, I think they will cut off many Ayase parts in the next episode.They will probably cover the party pretty well and then really quickly move forward to the stalker incident and at last the confession of Ayase.Remember, the author originally intended to cut of the Ayase parts from season 2 (what is almost the case).
I am glad at the end they decided to put some ayase parts in it (even if it is not much). Because Ayase-tan is also cute

But Kirino is still number 1

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2013-06-16 at 06:09.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 06:01   Link #3710
Solafighter
Hige

I just read the final chapter... It blew me away. I mean, what the hell did I just read... Honestly...
Old 2013-06-16, 06:35   Link #3711
seangel92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
I just read the final chapter... It blew me away. I mean, what the hell did I just read... Honestly...
A incest love story.

Last edited by seangel92; 2013-06-16 at 06:46.
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 06:53   Link #3712
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Well, I think they will cut off many Ayase parts in the next episode.They will probably cover the party pretty well and then really quickly move forward to the stalker incident and at last the confession of Ayase.Remember, the author originally intended to cut off the Ayase parts from season 2 (what is almost the case).
I'm not even sure they'll include a lot of the stalker incident. The party is a pretty big deal and it'll take probably at least 10min, plus the added taking care of Kyousuke. I suppose they could condense the stalker thing in the next 10ish min though. The whole thing seems superfluous with knowledge of where things go but I suppose it needs to be done to at least show it is clear why Ayase falls in love with him.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 07:04   Link #3713
Solafighter
Hige

After re-reading the last chapter and the last 7 pages of this thread, I have to agree, that this ending is indeed a very good one. I was expecting an ending, which doesn't conclude a break up of the official couple relationship and was then rather confused of this sudden turn of events.

If this is truly a happy ending for Kirino and Kyousuke, or not, I'm not sure. In order to not get seperated by their parents, if they find out, they have to hide some part of their love and seal it away deep down their heart. They both know, how much they love eachother, but as for my part, I wouldn't be satisfied just by this. Not at all.
Old 2013-06-16, 07:20   Link #3714
seangel92

Quote:
After re-reading the last chapter and the last 7 pages of this thread, I have to agree, that this ending is indeed a very good one. I was expecting an ending, which doesn't conclude a break up of the official couple relationship and was then rather confused of this sudden turn of events.

If this is truly a happy ending for Kirino and Kyousuke, or not, I'm not sure. In order to not get seperated by their parents, if they find out, they have to hide some part of their love and seal it away deep down their heart. They both know, how much they love eachother, but as for my part, I wouldn't be satisfied just by this. Not at all.
The autor let us their future life to our imagination. They could live together in a flat or house like roommaters to outside eyes and they would have their relationship without problems with the rest (Loving in secret).
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 08:27   Link #3715
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandkas View Post
However for Ayase there might be a degree of getting used to the fact that kirino dated her brother also her reaction was never shown but still she got used to the fact kirino was a otaku with the hobby of collecting eroge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, with Ayase, I assume the main thing is that she's going to want some time to get over the loss of her first crush. After some time has passed, maybe she'll be able look back on the whole thing and smile, but I assume that she's going to want some space from Kyousuke for the time being, no matter who he decided to start going out with. The fact that he's chose her best friend and his sister makes it extra painful.

As you said, Kuroneko at least had a clearer picture of Kirino's feelings, and had somewhat prepared herself even if that didn't take the pain away. So she's had a lot more time to process it than Ayase did, even if it still hurt like hell when it actually happened.
The one who told Ayase was Kirino, right? I noticed that some events and/or dialogues were already used on both PSP games, so I think even if PSP games aren't canon but how characters react there is how they react on the canon/LN. On Kirino route from second game, when Kyousuke and Kirino told Ayase that they are dating, Ayase are fine with it after she understands that they aren't blood-related, since what make Ayase against the idea was if there's actually incestuous relationship. Now, taking to consideration on chapter 6 of last volume that Kirino seems doesn't mind telling Manami about her 'agreement' with Kyousuke to be a lover only until the graduation (but that time Kyousuke stop her), so maybe when Kirino told Ayase she and Kyousuke are lover she also told her about the agreement to calm Ayase down (maybe even told Ayase that it was her idea, not Kyousuke's) so Ayase won't track Kyousuke and gets all stabby

Beside, I think at that point, after her chapter on vol 9 plus after her talk with Kuroneko, Ayase already knows about Kirino's feeling towards Kyousuke just like Kuroneko.
Old 2013-06-16, 11:15   Link #3716
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
This. I think they will fit the entire volume into the last TV episode. The entire process of him convincing Sakurai can be shortened, the most important thing of the Sakurai story is her injury with the crushing effect on Kyousuke. It will probably have the feeling of being a little bit rushed, but I don't mind as long as volume 12 gets the time.
So there will be no actual conclusion or will they add stuff to make it somewhat clearer?
Old 2013-06-16, 11:18   Link #3717
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
So there will be no actual conclusion or will they add stuff to make it somewhat clearer?
There will probably be a cliffhanger at the end of the TV run and not a conclusion. Most likely after Kyousuke saying there is someone else he loves. The OVA's probably will cover all of volume 12.
Old 2013-06-16, 11:24   Link #3718
kentasaiba

But is it really possible to cover a whole Volume in one episode?
kentasaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 11:28   Link #3719
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentasaiba View Post
But is it really possible to cover a whole Volume in one episode?
Honestly not a lot truly happens in volume 11, preface it with a few minutes at Manami's with their talk. A little over half the episode can be used discussing the past Kyousuke, cutting out less than necessary scenes, then the reuniting and confession at the end. Alternatively they can make the first OVA have a bit of the volume 11 story if it's too confusing to cut down so much.
Old 2013-06-16, 11:38   Link #3720
KronosPlasma

Quote:
You can look at the break up like this. Just because their not dating doesn't mean they no longer have each other. They still love each other and have a much better relationship now then 3 years ago. The two don't need to be a couple for all of that.
They have a lot common now with a go group a friends too.
Turning down the other girl is more like not cheating to me. You can't or shouldn't go with one and have another on the side. That's not right to do with ether of the girls.
KronosPlasma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings