AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-06, 09:14   Link #4421
iCK

I have a few questions if anyone doesn't mind answering them

1. What was Tatsuya's and Miyuki's relationship before the accident?
2. What is the taboo that they are connected by? (Aura wise, something I read in the manga)
3.Are the only romantic(more like the only people they want to love) interests Tatsuya and Miyuki have are for eachother?
Old 2013-05-06, 09:15   Link #4422
pampz21
ShipCore

My top favorite gurl in Mknr are.....!!!!!
Spoiler for 5:

^
1. Guardian and Master (xcept Miyuki is denial for a brocon)
2. Its not the aura but there linage (magic connected by blood, or blood seal)
3. not really Tatsuya only sees Miyuki as a sister and Miyuki know that its a taboo to fall in love with your real blood-related brother, so even if she wanted to make Tatsuya love her more than a sister she cant, bcuz SHE is a Yotsuba bside theres alots of girls who are romatically interested in Tatsuya but in my opinion the closest one among the girls are either Miyuki(Stalker???? brocon sister), Erika(friend and comrades Tatsuya's willing to tell her some of his secrets), Mayumi(Sempai), Lina(Rival?) and Honoka(most honest among the girls but at the same time, the farthest away in the league [Tatsuya's fan])

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Last edited by pampz21; 2013-05-06 at 09:25.
Old 2013-05-06, 11:02   Link #4423
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
1. Dress Miyuki
2. Swimsuit Miyuki
3. Loli Miyuki
4. Costume Miyuki
5. Uniform Miyuki

Lingerie Miyuki did not make the list due to fears for my health.
I take issue with this and all other list they should have a number 0 that belongs only to loli Miyuki.

Last edited by babbo3d; 2013-05-06 at 12:10.
Old 2013-05-06, 12:52   Link #4424
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Spoiler for 5:

^
3. not really Tatsuya only sees Miyuki as a sister and Miyuki know that its a taboo to fall in love with your real blood-related brother, so even if she wanted to make Tatsuya love her more than a sister she cant, bcuz SHE is a Yotsuba bside theres alots of girls who are romatically interested in Tatsuya but in my opinion the closest one among the girls are either Miyuki(Stalker???? brocon sister), Erika(friend and comrades Tatsuya's willing to tell her some of his secrets), Mayumi(Sempai), Lina(Rival?) and Honoka(most honest among the girls but at the same time, the farthest away in the league [Tatsuya's fan])
Miyuki isn't in denial about being a brocon, she fully accepts it as seen hen she teases Erika about also being a brocon lol. She's just in denial that her feelings are actually romantic love.
Old 2013-05-06, 13:26   Link #4425
pampz21
ShipCore

No I mean in the reminiscence arc shes denial for being a brocon~

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2013-05-06, 13:28   Link #4426
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Spoiler for 5:

^
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Miyuki isn't in denial about being a brocon, she fully accepts it as seen hen she teases Erika about also being a brocon lol. She's just in denial that her feelings are actually romantic love.
So, shes in denial about it being actual romantic love, meaning she actually romantically loves hims.
Old 2013-05-06, 14:18   Link #4427
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post

So, shes in denial about it being actual romantic love, meaning she actually romantically loves hims.
Basically, yeah. And honestly speaking, she isn't fooling anybody, not even herself.
Old 2013-05-06, 18:35   Link #4428
ser4

hey guys i have a quick question just finish vol 7 and am about to start vol 8. I like to wait for the whole volume to be translated before i start reading so my question is: is "Untouchable-The Nightmare of 2062" that part of vol 8 or can i just start reading. cuz baka tsuki show the volume completed but there is this thing at the end so not sure if it is
Old 2013-05-06, 18:54   Link #4429
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
hey guys i have a quick question just finish vol 7 and am about to start vol 8. I like to wait for the whole volume to be translated before i start reading so my question is: is "Untouchable-The Nightmare of 2062" that part of vol 8 or can i just start reading. cuz baka tsuki show the volume completed but there is this thing at the end so not sure if it is
No. It's more like bonus content giving us a background on Maya and how the Yotsuba went wrong just before Tatsuya's generation. You can read without it.
Old 2013-05-06, 18:58   Link #4430
ser4

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
No. It's more like bonus content giving us a background on Maya and how the Yotsuba went wrong just before Tatsuya's generation. You can read without it.
Thanks man appreciate it. Will get it started right away
Old 2013-05-06, 21:03   Link #4431
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Ok, the previous topic is exciting. (i mean it's rare to see a homosexual guy to straight/bi-sexual. And a super zealot Setsuki.... well, not really that rare)

Well, my next topic is which BGM/soundtrack/music should be complement with MKnR?

My first and foremost must be:
Eyes on me-Faye Wong.
It fits so well with the dance scene of Tatsuya and Miyuki at the ball of 9-school competition.

My second must be: Still alive-Lisa Miskovsky
Well, pretty much convey how Tatsuya's girls feel toward him.
(namely Honoka when she confess, Miyuki when she is melancholy and Erkia every time she shows she wants to know him more and be close to him).

Still can't think of any funny music for Tatsuya and Erika/Mayumi funny moment.
Old 2013-05-06, 21:10   Link #4432
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Ok, the previous topic is exciting. (i mean it's rare to see a homosexual guy to straight/bi-sexual. And a super zealot Setsuki.... well, not really that rare)

Well, my next topic is which BGM/soundtrack/music should be complement with MKnR?

My first and foremost must be:
Eyes on me-Faye Wong.
It fits so well with the dance scene of Tatsuya and Miyuki at the ball of 9-school competition.

My second must be: Still alive-Lisa Miskovsky
Well, pretty much convey how Tatsuya's girls feel toward him.
(namely Honoka when she confess, Miyuki when she is melancholy and Erkia every time she shows she wants to know him more and be close to him).

Still can't think of any funny music for Tatsuya and Erika/Mayumi funny moment.
Who is the guy aiming for Miyuki again(apparently hes a homosexual)?
Old 2013-05-06, 21:15   Link #4433
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
want some summary ?

Quote:
More info courtesy of aespire of Jcafe:

Spoiler for Untouchable Nightmare:
Old 2013-05-06, 21:27   Link #4434
babbo3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by henzaeroz View Post
want some summary ?
yes i could not find it.
Old 2013-05-06, 22:21   Link #4435
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
Who is the guy aiming for Miyuki again(apparently hes a homosexual)?
thats Ichijou Masaki,and no he isn't homosexual
Old 2013-05-06, 22:21   Link #4436
XFire
150% done

So looking at the "Nightmare" fragment, I'm gonna throw out a wild guess.
  1. Maya doesn't actually think of Tatsuya as crap, and neither do the majority of the Yotsuba.
  2. The experiment in question was not because he couldn't use magic, but to save him from brain damage that would be caused from having two absurdly powerful natural magics.
  3. He was placed as Miyuki's guard to give them an excuse to keep him out of national hands and therefore avoid the dangers inherent in being a Strategic-Class.
  4. Maya is trying to make him so strong that no one can hurt him or Miyuki, the last thing she has left of her sister.

This is all wild speculation, but the more I hear of them the more the Yotsuba remind me of the Uchiha. A clan with enormous power, an overwhelming sense of familial love and loyalty, and a very poor ability to convey said love to others.

Eh, whatever. Might be all wrong, but it'd be a nice way to resolve the whole Tatsuya vs. Yotsuba.
Old 2013-05-06, 22:28   Link #4437
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
yes i could not find it.
read this quote

Quote:
More info courtesy of aespire of Jcafe:

Spoiler for Untouchable Nightmare:
Old 2013-05-06, 22:45   Link #4438
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
Basically, yeah. And honestly speaking, she isn't fooling anybody, not even herself.
I think she's just fine and you guys are overthinking it... after all, that's how all little sisters feel about their big brother.... atleast my (imaginary) little sisters do...

my god that makes me feel so empty for some reason.
Old 2013-05-06, 22:51   Link #4439
babbo3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I think she's just fine and you guys are overthinking it... after all, that's how all little sisters feel about their big brother.... atleast my (imaginary) little sisters do...

my god that makes me feel so empty for some reason.
No i too have a imaginary little sister you are not alone so do many other people.
Old 2013-05-06, 23:19   Link #4440
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
So looking at the "Nightmare" fragment, I'm gonna throw out a wild guess.
  1. Maya doesn't actually think of Tatsuya as crap, and neither do the majority of the Yotsuba.
  2. The experiment in question was not because he couldn't use magic, but to save him from brain damage that would be caused from having two absurdly powerful natural magics.
  3. He was placed as Miyuki's guard to give them an excuse to keep him out of national hands and therefore avoid the dangers inherent in being a Strategic-Class.
  4. Maya is trying to make him so strong that no one can hurt him or Miyuki, the last thing she has left of her sister.

This is all wild speculation, but the more I hear of them the more the Yotsuba remind me of the Uchiha. A clan with enormous power, an overwhelming sense of familial love and loyalty, and a very poor ability to convey said love to others.

Eh, whatever. Might be all wrong, but it'd be a nice way to resolve the whole Tatsuya vs. Yotsuba.
Those guesses are only plausible if you want to interpret everything in the most extreme way possible. At face value, none of them really apply.

1. Tatsuya may be respected by a few, but that's only by the people who actually know his true abilities. Maya is now respecting Tatsuya out of necessity because of Tats' power. Years ago, Tatsuya wasn't even allowed into the front door of the main house (much less meet Maya). I think that speaks to his level of respect by the family. Then there's Tats' cousins' father who thought of Tatsuya as some sort of bug around his precious children.

2. The mother's explanation for the operation seems inconsistent with this.

3. The saying is that Tatsuya was placed as a guardian because he wasn't fit for a heir (for not using "real magic"). If the Yotsuba's interpretation of what magic is true, then Tatsuya's placement as a guardian isn't so far fetched.

Furthermore, there's also the issue of time order sequence. Tatsuya was placed into the guardian role before MB was ever used. This meant that the Yotsuba never could have truly known Tatsuya was a Strategic Class Magician before the events in the Flashback Arc. If the family didn't know Tatsuya was a Strategic Class, then there can't be anything to "protect".

4. I don't think it was Maya's intention to create someone so powerful that she automatically has to default the heir position to the sister. The tone after the fight didn't seem to imply that the present situation was her intention. It was more like, "Tats is too strong, I HAVE to give the seat to Miyuki."
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings