AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-04-03, 16:43   Link #2341
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarmade View Post
well, i dun see much chances of Juubei ever getting together with Yoshiharu...

-Of all the animes/manga/novels we read, has there ever been a 3rd party winning the MC at the end? I at least know of none... Aquarion evol for example... the face of zessica at the end is juz tragic...

-Let's be serious here, Nobuna loves Yoshiharu, and likewise for Yoshiharu to Nobuna. Is there any chance for Yoshiharu to turn his gaze on Juubei? No chance... It's just like Love Hina all over again, Keitaro has never never seriously considered on dumping Naru and getting it on with Motoko.

So what will be the ending?

These is wat i think it will be-

Yoshiharu and Nobuna get together, Yoshiharu stays in the past. Juubei wish them all the best with a sad face. ~Aquarion Evol, Love Hina and Full Metal Panic~

Yoshiharu did not have the chance to get together with any of the 2 girls and time slip back to the future, goes to a school when he found Nobuna to be the seitokaicho and there we go all over again... <--- This being my personal favourite...

Yoshiharu somehow is able to have both of them <--- Impossible... It's not like this is a H-game.

Nobuna dies <--- well, that suxs... and if it's by Juubei's hand, it will become a question whether Yoshiharu will kill Juubei, let alone fall for her. And if it's not by Juubei, den let's juz say Yoshiharu will time slip back to the future. Refer to pt 2 for the rest.

Juubei dies <--- If she dies for Nobuna, Yoshiharu and Nobuna will juz remember her for the rest of their lifetime. Sad for Juubei fans though. If she dies for Yoshiharu, either the same or we gonna "school days" all over again and den blablabla (Refer to pt 2)

Yoshiharu wakes up in bed. it has all been a dream... To please readers, he go to his school and (Refer to pt 2)
Actually it would be quite nice if Nobuna and Mitsuhide dod, I haven't found one Light Novel where a protagonist ends up with two girls. I thought polygamy was legal back in the Sengoku era?

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-04-03 at 18:37.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 17:15   Link #2342
Sakanaka Shouko

If Mitsuhide kills Nobuna, it will be a great twist.
Old 2013-04-03, 17:44   Link #2343
justpassingby

Quote:
Yoshiharu somehow is able to have both of them <--- Impossible... It's not like this is a H-game.
The hijinks with the girls are borderline H though. . Meluat lak aku baca jilid 10.

And Maou Yuusha's ending
Spoiler for maou:
In vol 4, when Juubei fell into the onmyouji kid's trap, and free fall together with her horse, the sentences described that the 'horse turned herself to save Juubei, and as if the Heaven does not want her to die, yet". Does this means the Heaven wanted her to live at that time so that she could save Yoshiharu's life and Nobuna's soul? Was the point of keeping Juubei's alive all this time is to see her suffers?

Regarding Juubei's motherhood skinship in the cave. Is the author/Yoshiharu is going to forget that, and gives the 'motherhood' role to Nobuna?

If the legend on what Yoshikawa-sensei wrote about the meeting between Akechi Mitsuhide and Hideyoshi was true, does this means Mikage just robbed another of Juubei's chance for Yoshiharu's affection?

Based on the title of the novel and who appears the most on the front cover, of course Nobuna is set to win (lol). I just hated on how the author being so one-sided. It would have been better if the cave scene didn't happen and Juubei never loves Yoshiharu in the first place.

Last edited by justpassingby; 2013-04-03 at 18:23.
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 18:35   Link #2344
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
The hijinks with the girls are borderline H though. . Meluat lak aku baca jilid 10.

And Maou Yuusha's ending
Spoiler for maou:
In vol 4, when Juubei fell into the onmyouji kid's trap, and free fall together with her horse, the sentences described that the 'horse turned herself to save Juubei, and as if the Heaven does not want her to die, yet". Does this means the Heaven wanted her to live at that time so that she could save Yoshiharu's life and Nobuna's soul? Was the point of keeping Juubei's alive all this time is to see her suffers?

Regarding Juubei's motherhood skinship in the cave. Is the author/Yoshiharu is going to forget that, and gives the 'motherhood' role to Nobuna?

If the legend on what Yoshikawa-sensei wrote about the meeting between Akechi Mitsuhide and Hideyoshi was true, does this means Mikage just robbed another of Juubei's chance for Yoshiharu's affection?

Based on the title of the novel and who appears the most on the front cover, of course Nobuna is set to win (lol). I just hated on how the author being so one-sided. It would have been better if the cave scene didn't happen and Juubei never loves Yoshiharu in the first place.
Despite the major event coming up soon, I feel that this series will go for a while. Of course you are right that Mitsuhide is suffering a lot with love. Though you really cannot condemn Sagara and Nobuna because they share feelings for one another. In any case, Sagara either got to set Mitsuhide straight with his feelings or allow her to be part of his feeling, which would be rather H yes, but I don't see a problem with a husband and two wives. It is common back then to have multiple wives and husbands back then.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 19:33   Link #2345
rantaid

@tarmade.

there is plenty anime/manga ended with third party winning.

school days, shuffle (asa won), freezing (with satella raped by lois), dunbine, l-gaim, ideon, evangelion, boku tomodachi ga sukunai next (rika won) , air (who won? the crow?), star driver (barfstastic), sola (my personal favorite), katanagatari, hanasaku iroha, ef (tale of memories, with yuuko being... you know what),

so i guess that is not entirely impossible for juubeix yoshiharu x nobuna or netorare ending.

i just hope that one day gen urobuchi will make the ending for nobuna anime.... he makes everything better.

@justpassingby

that would be boring and contradicting original history and taiko.

at the time both source pictured mitsuhide as valued retainet for nobunaga. and personally i see the cave scene is necessary to picture the respect hashiba and akechi have for each other.

if not why do the speedy march revenge implies personal hatred between them? if you read Taiko hereafter this event you will realize eiji yoshikawa made hashiba to become more ruthless and shrewd after the death of hanbei, nobunaga and killing akechi mitsuhide where he places himself in regency for oda clan by placing samboshi (son of nobutada) as his puppet ruler.

i guess the death of akechi mitsuhide served as moral event horizon for him.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 22:01   Link #2346
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakanaka Shouko View Post
If Mitsuhide kills Nobuna, it will be a great twist.
if that happen then honnoji incident would happened on this novel....
Old 2013-04-03, 22:36   Link #2347
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Seeing as how so far majority of the events do happen but change in some way I would say Juubei and Nobuna both survive, and Juubei comes to join his Loli harem because she realizes her feelings but doesn't want to get in the way of Nobuna happy ending for both. The kind where just being by his side is fine. Like his Loli harem which is really entertaining.
Old 2013-04-04, 00:35   Link #2348
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

I really loved this series, I honestly hope this series gets a second season. So many things were left open, I'd hate to leave things like that and my favorite pairing didn't happen yet
*cries*

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 04:33   Link #2349
kazzuya13

juubei kill Nobana. Yoshiharu kill Juubei. if they follow the history. However what I want is when juubei is going take nobuna's life (nobuna won't dodge because she is feeling guilty or injured) yoshiharu will jump beside them and he will be the one to who will be pierced by the sword. And in his dying words will be "Sorry Takechiru ossan(Real hideyoshi) I couldn't keep the promise to create the harem of beautiful girls in your stead"
dying words part 2 "nobuna don't blame Juubei or hate her. because I'll never die until your dreams come true"
i really like the first one. Kinda like a punch line
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 23:58   Link #2350
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
well, i dun see much chances of Juubei ever getting together with Yoshiharu...

-Of all the animes/manga/novels we read, has there ever been a 3rd party winning the MC at the end? I at least know of none... Aquarion evol for example... the face of zessica at the end is juz tragic...
shuffle anime asa shigure (not like her very much)(though they coulda just had him mary sia first then all the other girls and make him king of gods and devil king like sia and narane say in primilas route) opps someone already said this oh well
Old 2013-04-19, 22:32   Link #2351
Yye1
Wide Right

Does anyone know which volume the anime ended at?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 23:42   Link #2352
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

3, or 4 i think
Old 2013-04-25, 08:32   Link #2353
AP24

The anime ended at vol 4
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 13:48   Link #2354
rantaid

Having taking sneak peek on Jyakigan side novel i had to admit that i like Naoe Kanetsugu's design. she is very cute and look courageous with her asymmetrical bow. though what the heck with Katakura Koujurou? is it a he or a she? goddamn androgynous!

though i had mixed reaction in seeing Miyama Zero's Uesugi Kenshin. a part of me love it how it follows faithfully to the popular depiction with a Chinese Pipa (what do you call the Japanese equivalent of this instrument?) in left hand and Azuki Nagamitsu in right hand.

but... seeing Rance's Kenshin of how cool and beautiful she is.... it is kind of disappointing how she looks like a typical female Buddhist nun . well... i had to admit she had the Bishamonten aura but why!? she look weak compared to Rance, though she looked more cultured ... but...

but Naoe Kanetsugu is cute... it is really perplexing.

ps. do you know why i am pretty sure that 'she' is the Kenshin? the two tsubame around the bamboo which she wore... that is the undeniable proof of the Uesugi clan's kanmon.
Old 2013-04-25, 13:53   Link #2355
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
but... seeing Rance's Kenshin of how cool and beautiful she is.... it is kind of disappointing how she looks like a typical female Buddhist nun . well... i had to admit she had the Bishamonten aura but why!? she look weak compared to Rance, though she looked more cultured ... but...
Because Rance's Kenshin is supposed to be a moeblob while Nobuna's Kenshin is more of a fatalist.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 14:26   Link #2356
rantaid

so it is a matter of boobs? okay then... i see.. though the Bi kanji can be double entendre of her sexual orientation... but recent modern depiction loved to make her like Tomoe Gozen so i guess that is okay...

Now it will be interesting about Naoe Kanetsugu. i don't see any intelligence aura coming from her except that the fact i can not wait for the rape doujin featuring her. she is the type of girl that i want to be mind break.

so is she really a smart tactician of Kenshin? she look characteristically or mentally weak, really. i can't read the novel, but the character gave that impression off...
Old 2013-04-26, 00:06   Link #2357
Yye1
Wide Right

watever happened to the oda nobuna social group?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 09:23   Link #2358
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Because Rance's Kenshin is supposed to be a moeblob while Nobuna's Kenshin is more of a fatalist.
Yeah but that moeblob eats such fatalists for breakfast. After all Rance Kenshin was a truly the most overpowered character in Rance's Japan and a true Godess of War. They made her moe but they also made her extremely powerful which you dont get from Nobuna's nun.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 22:23   Link #2359
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
They made her moe but they also made her extremely powerful which you dont get from Nobuna's nun.
I suggest reading before saying that.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 13:37   Link #2360
Thuruk
年上

So I just read this entire thread. Thanks for the spoilers everyone. ;-)

I have been watching the anime and reading the manga so far, too bad at 日本語 for the novels.

As for the ending, I predict Saru wakes up and everything was just a admittedly long dream. That would be just like every good dream I ever had, just before he marries Nobuna.
Thuruk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem