AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-16, 07:56   Link #1
aris385

Kira is broke (wallet empty)

Kira is the only one out of Cagalli, Athrun, & Lacus to not not have a financial background. Lacus and him should share the money they could get after they sue the fake Lacus. Arthun could be a great furture brother-in-law and best friend to supply the lawyers.
aris385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 08:04   Link #2
aris385

Reasons to Sue

Using Lacus's name is fraud. If the fake sings a past song of Lacus's a other reason. To bring Lacus and Kira out of retirement. Kira would make a great manger. He could release 'Fields of Hope' and it could go platium.
Old 2004-12-16, 08:26   Link #3
sarcasteak
WAHA~

I'm sure Athrun didn't inherit any money from his daddy, so shouldn't he be in the same position as Athrun? Besides, I'm sure the girls are more than willing to share their wealth with the boys in exchange for "physical labor," but they might demand pre-nuptial agreements prior to marriage.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 09:03   Link #4
aris385

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak

I'm sure Athrun didn't inherit any money from his daddy, so shouldn't he be in the same position as Athrun? Besides, I'm sure the girls are more than willing to share their wealth with the boys in exchange for "physical labor," but they might demand pre-nuptial agreements prior to marriage.

But then how can he have his car without get a great sum of money. The car he had on Gundam Seed was nothing compared to this new one. He most likely inherit from his mother if his dad taken his name off daddy will. That would be my guess.
Old 2004-12-16, 09:07   Link #5
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris385
But then how can he have his car without get a great sum of money. The car he had on Gundam Seed was nothing compared to this new one. He most likely inherit from his mother if his dad taken his name off daddy will. That would be my guess.
Cagalli bought it for him of course!

One of the many benefits of having a "princess" as your girlfriend.
Old 2004-12-16, 09:15   Link #6
aris385

I am sure Cagalli and Lacus would give Kira money. Cagalli might not be able to if Kira has had his name change to protect him and Cagalli. With Lacus if they tired the knot he could live off her earnings of being a pop star. But I am just saying Kira was just screwed over by not coming from a rich family or making it big. Being the ultimate coordinator is something, but it would bring others to think you are nuts if you are trying to sell that to others. But I can see why Kira was not the one to come from the royal family, but the average one. If he had found he was the ultimate coordinator and had that power he himself could become the evil one of the Gundam Seed series.
Old 2004-12-16, 09:21   Link #7
aris385

Quote:

I could see that you would need one to make a quick getaway from the press and anti-orb.
Old 2004-12-16, 09:32   Link #8
aris385

Cagalli is the one out of that relationship to put food on the table. His bodyguard job pays nothing compared to what Cagalli can do.
Old 2004-12-16, 11:26   Link #9
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

Talking

You know all yourdouble post it's really weird,I have the impression that your talking to yourself
Old 2004-12-16, 11:37   Link #10
Lunas
Enraged elf lover

Send a message via ICQ to Lunas Send a message via AIM to Lunas Send a message via MSN to Lunas
well if cagalli is a princess that would make kira a prince... and lacus is a huge pop idol in plant so she may have had daddy's money but because of the stunt with freedom that would get wisked away... ashran dissappeared so yeah his girlfriend is buying it all for him... and as for kira and lacus' i would imagine the care of 15 children is quite expensive not to mention repairing freedom and eternity and building savior on the side as a wedding present for cagali and ashran...

more to the point 15 children in 2 years well done kira. :P (no doubt the horde of children around lacus and kira are war orphans they adopted...)
Lunas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 12:34   Link #11
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Hmm wonder what happend 2 kira's parents (you know the ones that adopted him).
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 13:20   Link #12
Silver_Scorcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon
Hmm wonder what happend 2 kira's parents (you know the ones that adopted him).
The older woman that's often seen at the house that they're staying at is Kira's adopted mother. His father is no where to be seen and since Kira was seen a couple of episodes back, standing over a grave, it could be that his father was killed in the attack on ORB.
Silver_Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 13:30   Link #13
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Scorcher
The older woman that's often seen at the house that they're staying at is Kira's adopted mother. His father is no where to be seen and since Kira was seen a couple of episodes back, standing over a grave, it could be that his father was killed in the attack on ORB.
Did anyone consider the possibility that his dad is simply at work? ^_^;;
Old 2004-12-16, 16:15   Link #14
FlyByNite

Quote:

Athrun is a gigolo and Cagalli is his Sugar Momma?
FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 16:43   Link #15
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyByNite
Athrun is a gigolo and Cagalli is his Sugar Momma?
Well... that does certainly fit the story so far. ^^;
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 17:18   Link #16
hansonchueh

Send a message via ICQ to hansonchueh Send a message via AIM to hansonchueh
Kira could program MS OS that would sell millions....maybe add a little Y2K-like bugs to pwn the EAF.
hansonchueh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 17:40   Link #17
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansonchueh
Kira could program MS OS that would sell millions....maybe add a little Y2K-like bugs to pwn the EAF.
Nyah, forget about 'pwn'ing them, that's a potential loss of market! The Y2K-like bug could be used to make him even richer! Kira could become the first Gundam equivilant to Mircosoft - constantly releasing patches and updates that need to be purchased to keep the mobile suits running properly. He could then release different versions of the OS that, while no better than the previous (still bug filled - need to keep those patches going), will offer some new un-needed feature to up the selling price a couple thousand per unit...

Getting rid of either side would significantly reduce his market and money making ability. ^^;
Old 2004-12-16, 19:59   Link #18
pyu
Crouchety Old Man

Send a message via MSN to pyu
*Coughs**Snerk*

For some reason, this thread cracks me up.

Ah, the joys of peacetime. I wonder if there are any doujinshi involving Kira and Athrun worrying about the bills and such...

Both of them have real talents though - Kira's aptitude lies in computer programming while Athrun's abilities lies in engineering and both of them are elite Mobile Suit pilots. Doubt they will go hungry... ^_^

Of course, since Kira is living with Lacus and Malchio, doubt he has to at a job to earn his living. And what about Lacus? Doubt she is getting any royalty fees from her songs since it seems her recording label has moved Mia Campbell out to replace her in entirety...
pyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 20:03   Link #19
jhcl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Scorcher

I would think the grave was just a grave for all the victims who died in the war in general. I dont think his dad would have been special enough to warrant a grave all for himself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunas
well if cagalli is a princess that would make kira a prince... and lacus is a huge pop idol in plant so she may have had daddy's money but because of the stunt with freedom that would get wisked away... ashran dissappeared so yeah his girlfriend is buying it all for him... and as for kira and lacus' i would imagine the care of 15 children is quite expensive not to mention repairing freedom and eternity and building savior on the side as a wedding present for cagali and ashran...
I somehow doubt that would make kira a prince. Both were adopted as far as i know, so even though they are brother and sister, it doesnt make him immediate royalty.
jhcl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 20:05   Link #20
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyu
Of course, since Kira is living with Lacus and Malchio, doubt he has to at a job to earn his living. And what about Lacus? Doubt she is getting any royalty fees from her songs since it seems her recording label has moved Mia Campbell out to replace her in entirety...
They're probably paying her under the table to remain silent and in the shadows.