AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-25, 11:05   Link #1301
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
Group: Formula Sub
Positions: semi-experienced typesetter, karaoke styler
Project/s: Tales of Symphonia
Contact: IRC, Merines or martino; email, the.merines@gmail.com; MSN, merines.tears@hotmail.com
IRC: #FormulaSub@irc.rizon.net
Web: http://www.formulasub.com

Due to a previous engagement, our main TS/KFX staffer is unable to work on this project with us. Ergo, we need someone willing to style the OP/ED as well as a typesetter for the 4-part Tales of Symphonia OAV. This work would be freelance, as he will be returning to my greedy hands after his job is complete. We already have a TL and all other staff positions filled for the project. The KFX would be a one-time-only deal, whereas the TSer would be able to work on one or all four of the DVDs as they come out over the next few months.

Last edited by the.Merines; 2007-05-04 at 14:52.
Old 2007-04-25, 20:40   Link #1302
uchijalcam

Translator ! :S

Hi...
Group: Akatsuki Subs Fansub (Akf)
Positions: Japanese to English translator
Project/s: The project will select it by the new translator
Old 2007-04-26, 08:36   Link #1303
ArabianSwan
Ureshii ^_^

Send a message via AIM to ArabianSwan
Position(s): Timer, Editor
Project: a movie that will be disclosed upon contact and approval
Group: Ureshii
IRC: #ureshii, #ureshii-recruits @ irc.rizon.com
Contact: any nick contains "Swan", Emtee, BlueLotus, or forum PM

We are here again hoping to get some help in a new movie project. Our current staff are almost fully loaded with Nana, Sola and the coming soon Coil. We aim for highly motivated, active, experienced, quality nerds, and workaholic applicants
This can be a one-project freelance help, or a group join if you are up to our expectations and would like to stay permanently "camp with the rest of us "
Old 2007-04-26, 22:15   Link #1304
Harukalover
In exile

Project: Anime movie (undisclosed for random reasons, find out on contact)
Group: Not being said so lamers will stay away, though they likely know where to go anyway...
Positions needed: Translator, Editor, QC

Anyway, this project is a completely HQ project and not going to be rushed or anything like that... so anyone who joins can take their time. Also there's another project in the works, but those who join do not have to worry about it at all since it's being handled by others already.

PM me here if interested or contact me on rizon or deltaanime.

My nick on both servers is Harukalover.

Last edited by Harukalover; 2007-04-29 at 17:34.
Old 2007-04-27, 01:28   Link #1305
Hideki-Motosuwa
Anime Toshokan Headmaster

Send a message via AIM to Hideki-Motosuwa Send a message via Yahoo to Hideki-Motosuwa
Group: Anime-Toshokan Fansubs
IRC: #anime-toshokan@irc.rizon.net
Positions: Translator (Jp -> Eng) (Most Needed Positions) (All other positions are filled but are welcomed)
Projects: THE IDOLM@STER Xenoglossia (Besides these, any other the translator(s) wishes to do is fine)
Contact: (on IRC) Hideki-Motosuwa, Xat, Subaru-Mikage (Website) Hideki-Motosuwa
E-mail: hideki@animetoshokan.org
AIM: hidekimotosuwax

In real big need of a translator. Please help us.

Last edited by Hideki-Motosuwa; 2007-05-30 at 00:58.
Old 2007-04-27, 12:21   Link #1306
Teppei
Lost in the Vortex

Looking for a Jpn-->Eng Translator to work on the new Gegege no Kitarou series. If this interests you, please let me know through board PM or at tromouji@gmail.com. I have experienced people lined up to do what's needed to make a quality release, but we need that all important person.
Old 2007-04-28, 23:40   Link #1307
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
Nevermind, delete if necessary.

Last edited by the.Merines; 2007-05-04 at 14:55. Reason: not "dedicated" enough >.>
Old 2007-04-29, 01:00   Link #1308
Cloud668
Nice Boat.
*Fansubber

Post removed.

Last edited by Cloud668; 2014-06-16 at 20:08.
Old 2007-04-29, 01:41   Link #1309
pichu
*Fansubber

Requesting a translator for "Idol Master."

Your Japanese proficiencies do not have to be good, as we have a good Translation Checker to check your translations. It will be a great experience for you to learn your Japanese over the summer.

Plans: We're planning to release one or two episodes per week, all simultaneously. I'm not into speedsubbing, but I'd like to catch up to the current episode within one month.

We have experienced staff: a few QC's, a couple of typesetters, karaoke timer, karaoke stylers, timer, encoder, a few good editors, and a couple of raw providers.

Group: no name yet
IRC: /msg mikan on irc.rizon.net
Forum PM will work too
Email: pichu[at]pichu.org

Last edited by pichu; 2007-04-29 at 02:26.
Old 2007-04-29, 07:49   Link #1310
zeldAIS

Looking for : Romeo's Blue Sky Japanese to English translator
Group: Skewed Studios
Old 2007-05-01, 15:57   Link #1311
Loofie

Recruiting For Skull Man

Hey, this is Loofie from Otaku-fansubs. Currently we are contemplating on picking up the anime Skull Man, however, we're a bit short on staff.

As of May 1st, we are in desperate need of a translator. Also, any other position is open. If you feel an urge to help out the anime community by helping Otaku-fansubs sub Skull Man for the masses, please email me at sephiroth8934@hotmail.com or join us on rizon at #otaku-fansubs.

Here are some requirements so that you will know what you're getting into if you apply for a certain position:

Translator: Must be able to translate dialogue from japanese to english, obviously.

Editor: Need knowledge on compound and complex sentences (very common errors stem from this) and must also be able to identify spelling errors, run-ons, and the like. Also, being able to reword certain lines in the translation for clarity is a plus.

Timer: Must.... know how to time. Requires some knowledge in aegisub and medusa; we use .ass. Preferably can time an episode in 3-4 hours.

Typesetter: Just know how to do those signs.

QC: Able to catch grammar errors and notice if the subs bleed. QCers are very vital to the quality of an episode.

That's about it, thanks for reading if you did. And if this is in the wrong forum... sorry to the moderators. I'm kinda new here. >.>
Old 2007-05-03, 22:33   Link #1312
randall
Ayu Staff

Ayu is looking for fresh bloooooooooooood!

Ayu is intending to start afresh again from next season onwards as we finish all our old projects.

Henceforth, we're looking for fresh blood who's dedicated.

All positions are opened at the moment:
TL/TLC
Editors
Timers
TSers
Encoders
QCers
Distros
Raw Providers

If you think you can help us in any way, feel free to hop on to #Ayu-Recruits @ irc.rizon.net and PM one of the OPs there.
Old 2007-05-04, 13:52   Link #1313
pitty
fansubber

Send a message via MSN to pitty Send a message via Yahoo to pitty
Position: Translator [We need a translator coz the current one is very busy...so it's ok if you help when he can't do the job]
Project: Deltora Quest [Episodes 11-n ]
Group: Anime Club Generation [ACG]
IRC: #ACGfansub@irc.rizon.com
Contact: pitty [PM here or on irc] or email: pittty_007@yahoo.com

Last edited by pitty; 2007-05-05 at 00:34.
Old 2007-05-04, 18:08   Link #1314
Soshen
Kanjisub ******

Position: Timer, Translator
Group: Kanjisub
IRC: #kanjisub@irc.rizon.net

pm me here or query some @ on mIRC

We need a Editor!
Old 2007-05-05, 15:43   Link #1315
Stormrider

Position(s):Translator
Group: ShiroiYami
Project(s): Kotetsu Shin Jeeg or Kono Aozora
IRC Channel: #ShioriYami@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Stormrider
E-Mail:Stormrider2007@hotmail.com

Just want to do Kotetsu Shin Jeeg or kono AoZora. IF wants to do other then that is fine.. just want to do Kotetsu Shin Jeeg or Kono Aozora.
Old 2007-05-05, 17:04   Link #1316
Crovax
A2000A
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Crovax Send a message via AIM to Crovax Send a message via MSN to Crovax Send a message via Yahoo to Crovax
Group: A2000A (After 2000 Anime)
Position: Translation Checker
Project: Tales of Symphonia
IRC: #a2000a@irc.chatspike.net
E-mail: R.Hossain@students.uu.nl
Contact: Speak with Blues on IRC or use aforementioned email addy.

Short description: A translator who knows the language well, is dependable in responding to queries and communicating, won't go MIA and most importantly is motivated.

Description:
Judging by the game and the trailers, this will be a great OVA. We have an enthusiastic crew and a good translator available for the project, but are currently looking for a translator checker for this series which will be starting in June. Basically, someone with a very strong grasp of Japanese who can spare a little time to help us with parts that are hard to make out. The time commitment should be QUITE minimal. Our requirements are simple:

- A solid understanding of the Japanese language.
- Time/Dedication to check translations fairly quickly, the airing schedule for this series is very relaxed indeed, so there is no continuous pressure but we'd like you to be present at those moments it counts i.e. around the airing dates.
- Willingness to communicate with our editors, preferably through IRC but if you respond in a timely fashion to queries by email that would be acceptable.
- Motivation/enthusiasm for this project. People who enjoy what they are doing will deliver good work. Doing something with proper motivation is essential to ensure quality is upheld.
- Familiarity with the game would be nice though by no means required. This is a project-specific TL-request in hopes of finding a translator who wants to work with us because of project being Tales of Symphonia. We expect you to finish the project, but there will be no expectation/pressure for you to stick around with the group for anything else. All the fun, but none of the hassle and responsibility, kinda like a one-night-stand. ;-)

P.S. Additionally, we could use a raw-hunter with considerable familiarity and skill using Share/Winny for our various projects. =)

Last edited by Crovax; 2007-05-11 at 09:27. Reason: Addition of a postscript.
Old 2007-05-06, 07:24   Link #1317
livs20

Group: Anime Yoshi
Position: Translator, we only need a translator if you can help plz join thanks!
Project: school days, zombie-loan, Mushiuta
Contact: #AY-recruit@irc.rizon.net , #animeyoshi@irc.rizon.net (main) please contact Spinal or AizawaYuuchi or
e-mail us at AnimeYoshi@gmail.com

We are looking for a Translator to do some intresting spring projects, if you are intrested in one of those shows don't hesitate to contact us.
We are a quality group but with some speed. That means we try to release a couple of days after it aired. Thanks!

Last edited by livs20; 2007-05-28 at 12:16.
Old 2007-05-06, 07:32   Link #1318
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Project: Iron Leaguer

studio: Sunrise

In short this anime is about robots playing sports, but it's an excellent anime, all I can say is that it's really really good. I'm sure anyone who's ever seen it is just dying to watch one episode raw so let's make it happen and then some.

opening / ending on youtube
episode 1 on a youtube like site

--------------

Position: TL Checker, Translators (korean -> english OR japanese -> english)

OR I'd be willing to join a group that has a TLer...

The first 6 episodes are translated so far (also rough timed/typesetted).

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2007-05-31 at 15:30.
Old 2007-05-06, 08:30   Link #1319
Grv
宜しく
*Fansubber

Group: Yoroshiku
Position: Translator
Project: Kenko Zenrakei Suieibu Umisho (July 2007)
IRC: #Yoroshiku @ irc.rizon.net
Contact: Grv, or alternatively send an email to the address on our recruitment page.

It's been a while since we've done an ecchi series at Yoroshiku, long gone are the days of Tactical Roar. We'd like to bring back some of that ecchi goodness with this 13 episode series starting in July. We'll have the rest of the team ready (we've been ready to take on more ecchi for longer than I care to remember).
Old 2007-05-07, 10:39   Link #1320
kuro-hana

Group: Kuro-Hana
Position: CHN & JPN> ENG Translator / Translation Checker / Kenichi Editor
Project: Kenichi & another one, see site.
IRC: #kuro-hana on irc.rizon.net
E-mail: contact@kuro-hanasubs.com

We are looking for Chinese and Japanese translators to translate to English. We are also in need of translation checkers and an editor to do Kenichi (You must be a kenichi viewer).

Last edited by kuro-hana; 2007-05-07 at 10:41. Reason: Would help to add a website.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator