@ Kolb: K gtfo kthxbai.
Old 2011-01-10, 16:30   Link #2362
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Oh that's interesting.

@ Kolb: K gtfo kthxbai.
Agreed. Perhaps he'll make for a good trade.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 16:33   Link #2363
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I really don't giva $hit aslong as it's a good game with lots of scoring...And because Auburn has one of the weakest defenses ever to be in a BCS game I think it'll be just that...Also this is a down year for the SEC, if ever a chance presented itself for our league to be beaten it's tonight...
Old 2011-01-10, 17:39   Link #2364
Rajura
My wolfu is >> your waifu

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
I really don't giva $hit aslong as it's a good game with lots of scoring...And because Auburn has one of the weakest defenses ever to be in a BCS game I think it'll be just that...Also this is a down year for the SEC, if ever a chance presented itself for our league to be beaten it's tonight...
Please don't say that about Auburn getting beaten! It's finally our year!

Hopefully they will get it done, BUT win OR lose, it's GREAT to be an Auburn Tiger!
Old 2011-01-10, 19:05   Link #2365
solomon

I have the DuckTales theme playing on loop, if that says anything.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 21:08   Link #2366
Prodigy
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
Doesn't Reid want two first round picks for Kolb? I really don't see that happening.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 22:17   Link #2367
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Well whatever he can get for Kolb, the guy's utterly dead weight here in Philadelphia. So long as Michael Vick remains healthy, Kolb's gonna be a benchwarmer.

Any questions?
Old 2011-01-10, 22:21   Link #2368
Rajura

Wow... I knew Oregon was good, but wow... they really are impressive!
Old 2011-01-10, 22:50   Link #2369
Rajura

Fairley better stop embarrassing my team!!! He's making Auburn look bad. Keep that up and Coach will take him out!
Old 2011-01-10, 22:54   Link #2370
RandySyler
Onee-Chan Power~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Well whatever he can get for Kolb, the guy's utterly dead weight here in Philadelphia. So long as Michael Vick remains healthy, Kolb's gonna be a benchwarmer.

Any questions?
Vick can't rise to the occasion at all. He'll look great against poor and mediocre teams, but it was proven yesterday that he sucks against actually good teams.

Kolb needs sometime out in the actual field. Before Vick replaced him, Kolb was actually looking kinda decent.

But by all accounts, the Eagles need to make some big changes to accomplish anything next year.
Old 2011-01-10, 22:55   Link #2371
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Fairley is hella dirty, and he might go first overall to my Panthers lol.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 22:59   Link #2372
Demongod86

Bleh. Now DeSean's saying the ball shoulda been spiked instead of heading to the endzone.

God damn...if there's one thing DJ's more talented at than burning up the field, it's putting his damn foot in his mouth. I believe the kid needs to heed some advice from Tom Brady:

"When you win, say little. When you lose, say less."

And speaking of Tom Brady and a former Patriots diva receiver...oh wouldn't it be hilarious that Randy Moss gets cut from the Patriots the season they win [yet another] ring? Frankly I hope that's what happens, just so Andy Reid can shut DeSean's big mouth.

The problem is that Andy Reid is no Bill Belichick. BB took a 6th rounder and made him into one of the best of all time, took a pair of undrafted running backs and made them into stars, and is generally taking a bunch of nobodies and keeps them running as a machine that's going around and generally beating the shit out of everyone.

Seriously the Patriots would be truly a marvelous team to watch if they didn't put me to sleep with how boringly one-sided their games get.
Old 2011-01-10, 23:02   Link #2373
Demongod86

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandySyler View Post
Vick can't rise to the occasion at all. He'll look great against poor and mediocre teams, but it was proven yesterday that he sucks against actually good teams.

Kolb needs sometime out in the actual field. Before Vick replaced him, Kolb was actually looking kinda decent.

But by all accounts, the Eagles need to make some big changes to accomplish anything next year.
WHAAAAAAAAAAT? You realize that Vick had both Philly touchdowns last night, right? Even on a "crap" day, Michael Vick is still better than most quarterbacks in the league.

The problem is the O-line, the play calling, and the D. Vick is as phenomenal a QB as any team can hope for. IMO aside from Brady and Manning, he's perhaps the best QB currently. Sure, he might not be up to the level of Breesus as a passer, but he's a fantastic dual-threat, which no other QB has.
Old 2011-01-10, 23:08   Link #2374
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:

Kolb has looked decent twice and that was against Atlanta and SF. He was terrible against Green Bay, Washington, Tennessee, and Dallas.

Vick may not be answer, but Kolb hasn't really shown that he can be a fulltime starter, just a decent back-up that can have a good game or two once in a while. He has also shown that he is pretty afraid to go downfield, with most of his yardage coming in either garbage time or Philly's speedy WRs yards after catch on short crossing routes.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 23:27   Link #2375
GDB

Quote:
"Sucks"? If by "can't rise to the occasion", you mean he can't carry the team and make up for the entirety of their mistakes, sure. Last I checked, football was a team game, and when you lose by 5 after missing 2 field goals, the one who let the team down was the kicker, not the QB.

Quote:
He was looking decent while McNabb was there and injured. When he actually was the "starter" and not the replacement, he was absolutely abysmal.

Quote:
To the O-Line and Defense, yes.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 00:14   Link #2376
Rajura

War Damn Eagle!!!! Said it's great to be an Auburn Tiger... said it's great to be an Auburn Tiger... said it's great to be an Auburn Tiger! Waaaaaaaaaaaar Eagle! Hey!
Old 2011-01-11, 01:01   Link #2377
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^Hey give'em credit, I was impressed with AUB's defense all night...A below-average SEC Defense is still uber dominate vs. another conference...Hated to see the game end on some unfortunate flukey play but 19-19 with 2 mins left is all you can ask for in the Championship Game...SEC, not trying to say $hit, but trying to say $hit...The SEC is the best conference by far (7-0 in the BCS, not even 1 loss)...And Hopefully Les Miles will take the Michigan job so we can attract another real coach to the best conference^^...Get ya X-MEN-on Les, Wolverine the Big 10 bro! Now that's a Gambit! ^0^...

LMAO @ all the people with effed-up numbers in their football pools...They were happy tonite, I mean 9-1, 2-9 are all crap digits but they won some jack a bit of cash with the odd scoring...
Old 2011-01-11, 02:17   Link #2378
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:

uh, what? Vick basically carried the Eagles that game for the most part. It is the OL and Defense, not him. Oh and Akers picked a lovely day to start missing kicks.

As for Desean Jackson's comments, the guy needs to know when to not talk. I actually liked the call Vick made, keeping the D on it's toes and taking a shot. It was pretty good throw on a good read, the CB just made a play.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 11:07   Link #2379
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajura View Post
Fairley better stop embarrassing my team!!! He's making Auburn look bad. Keep that up and Coach will take him out!
Were gonna make this confirm and for everyone that the SEC are the super villains of College Sports, so as just everyone can agree to.

Auburn was becoming the bully in the NC and proved to me the whole SEC are a bunch of bastards from ugly stepmother (Back in when the South rise.).

Over the whole game they showed me as a villain and possibly NCAA was being neutral evil.

The SEC will always be a mediocre and dirty conference to do everything put more points on the board.
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 12:10   Link #2380
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
Were gonna make this confirm and for everyone that the SEC are the super villains of College Sports, so as just everyone can agree to.

Auburn was becoming the bully in the NC and proved to me the whole SEC are a bunch of bastards from ugly stepmother (Back in when the South rise.).

Over the whole game they showed me as a villain and possibly NCAA was being neutral evil.

The SEC will always be a mediocre and dirty conference to do everything put more points on the board.
I can ignore your other nonsensical drivel but the SEC is far from mediocre.

Tags
american football, sports