AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2006-06-15, 08:50   Link #121
KBTKaiser

the Da Capo path is more along the lines of how this entire debacle(Da Capo II and Yoshiyuki) occurred in the irst place...Otome's path also shed quite a bit of light on the case.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-22, 16:42   Link #122
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Just took DCII for a spin after completing DCPC. I tried the technique in DCPC of just "following" the target girl (so far I tried going for Otome and then Yume). So far, zilch - I get the bad ending. Guess DCII is not as straightforward as DCPC. Will check the walkthrough later and figure out what I did wrong.
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-22, 17:50   Link #123
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Enlil
Just took DCII for a spin after completing DCPC. I tried the technique in DCPC of just "following" the target girl (so far I tried going for Otome and then Yume). So far, zilch - I get the bad ending. Guess DCII is not as straightforward as DCPC. Will check the walkthrough later and figure out what I did wrong.
Yeah, without going into great detail, with D.C. II, the characters are "grouped". You unlock each of the Asakura girls by completing one of the other girls in that group (they're each in a different group). The group path is based on whether you decide to do a Haunted House or a Play. Other than that detail, the overall D.C. technique of sticking to a "target" and making sensible decisions along the way still works. Edit: Actually, I think you might have to complete both of the other girls in that group... I forget now.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2006-06-22 at 18:03.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-22, 18:29   Link #124
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
Yeah, without going into great detail, with D.C. II, the characters are "grouped". You unlock each of the Asakura girls by completing one of the other girls in that group (they're each in a different group). The group path is based on whether you decide to do a Haunted House or a Play. Other than that detail, the overall D.C. technique of sticking to a "target" and making sensible decisions along the way still works. Edit: Actually, I think you might have to complete both of the other girls in that group... I forget now.
I see. In other words, Otome's and Yume's paths need to be "activated" first? (i.e. Before going for Yume, I'll have to finish Nanaka and that blue-haired girl first?)
Old 2006-06-22, 18:52   Link #125
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
I see. In other words, Otome's and Yume's paths need to be "activated" first? (i.e. Before going for Yume, I'll have to finish Nanaka and that blue-haired girl first?)
Yeah, I think the pairings are Minatsu and Nanaka for Yume, and Koko and Anzu for Otome.
Old 2006-06-22, 23:15   Link #126
KBTKaiser

finish 2: unlock Otome and Yume (Just the siblings standing at the school gate and time will change to sunset)
finish all 6: unlock D.C. path (A familiar magician's hat in the road at the school gate during nighttime)
Old 2006-06-23, 23:13   Link #127
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Hey thanks for the tip guys. I finished Nanaka's route without problems. Man I did not expect that much drama there
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sailor Enlil; 2006-06-23 at 23:25.
Old 2006-06-23, 23:38   Link #128
bluemist
i am the mist

^ Please correct me also if I'm wrong, but:

Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-24, 00:58   Link #129
KBTKaiser

Koko and Yoshiyuki are childhood friends(read: crush) It's a really complex relationship web in the band.
Old 2006-06-24, 08:39   Link #130
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Yeah I guess you guys are right - it's a complex situation. Something I discovered after trying Koko's route this time. I realized there was some connection between them when
Spoiler:
That sure was quite a rollercoaster ride of a story. Overall I'd rate Koko's route even more heart rending than Nanaka's.
Old 2006-06-24, 12:08   Link #131
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Geez, talk about angst.

Can't wait for the anime, hopefully they keep this storyline intact.
Old 2006-06-24, 12:58   Link #132
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot
Can't wait for the anime, hopefully they keep this storyline intact.
That is one of the things I'm wondering about... it looks like Circus heard those of us who commented that it was too bad the original D.C. games didn't feature a whole lot of interaction between the cast members (and the anime series suffered a bit in that regard too), but now, it makes me wonder how they're going to blend it all for the anime. It's another thing to look forward to, though.

Spoiler:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2006-06-25 at 00:20. Reason: grammar, typos ^^;
Old 2006-06-24, 22:14   Link #133
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
Spoiler:
That's what I'm worried about too.

Addendum: Man just how much angst did Circus put into this one? I just did Yume's route this time. I was hoping things were going to get comical
Spoiler:
However, like after trying Koko's route, I was in for another rude awakening.
Spoiler:

I'm having little doubt things will get emotional yet again when I try out Otome's route.

As for the earlier comments about what happens if DCII gets turned into an anime series and these moments are retained, I can't help but imagine
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sailor Enlil; 2006-06-25 at 05:57.
Old 2006-06-25, 06:24   Link #134
KBTKaiser

Otome's plot will reveal the main reason for the sibling problem, so brace yourself, sailor.
Old 2006-06-25, 08:54   Link #135
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser
Otome's plot will reveal the main reason for the sibling problem, so brace yourself, sailor.
Well I just went through Otome's route. Indeed there's more angst there, but this time
Spoiler:

Unfortunately my lack of Japanese proficiency kept me in the dark as to what's really going on. My only clues are
Spoiler:

Incidentally, I also managed to unlock the D.C. story, and it seemed to me there's more to it going on there like
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sailor Enlil; 2006-06-27 at 10:50.
Old 2006-06-27, 10:51   Link #136
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Just to give this thread a bump after quite a bit of silence.

Big thanks to bluemist for a lowdown on Nanaka. Though possibly innacurate (as he admitted), it does answer a lot of questions. Nice job dude!
Old 2006-06-27, 11:13   Link #137
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Will you leave your comments on the D.C. route when you finish it too? I want to be spoiled
Old 2006-06-27, 11:52   Link #138
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Just to give this thread a bump after quite a bit of silence.

Big thanks to bluemist for a lowdown on Nanaka. Though possibly innacurate (as he admitted), it does answer a lot of questions. Nice job dude!
Wow, just wow.

Nicely done CIRCUS
Old 2006-06-27, 11:54   Link #139
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
I don't wanna think Yume = Nemu till I see it myself. I really don't.
Old 2006-06-27, 12:18   Link #140
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Nemu FTW

Tags
bishoujo, circus, drama, ero-game, eroge, game, games, romance, school life, seinen, visual novel