AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-19, 15:48   Link #3481
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

This chapter was like a answer from Furuichi to dear animesuki forum users in this thread who is making fun of him and calling him pervet and labeling him as lowly person without considering his feelings. That was awesome chapter. You are the man Furuichi and don't feel sad because of people who is bullying you. You have the eyes of strongest person after all. Now can't wait to see what happened between those best budies in the past. I'm liking this series more and more.
Old 2012-09-19, 16:03   Link #3482
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

wait a sec.. Oga and Furuichi have a backstory!?
Old 2012-09-19, 16:45   Link #3483
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Lamia is going to have to re-evaluate her perception of Furuichi thanks to this. And too bad that the other guys from school couldn't see this - they'd change how'd they treated him in a heartbeat. But perhaps it's better that no one else knows about it. Even so, out of the top 4, I think Aoi would definitely respect him enough to keep the entire thing a secret. Frankly, I think that she's the only one outside of Oga, Hilda, Furuichi, Lamia, and the demons themselves that has an idea of what was going on.
Old 2012-09-19, 17:00   Link #3484
Diveman

so Furuichi was strong back then? I hope is not a troll flashback like...most of the flashbacks in the manga.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 17:04   Link #3485
yuzen003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
This chapter was like a answer from Furuichi to dear animesuki forum users in this thread who is making fun of him and calling him pervet and labeling him as lowly person without considering his feelings. That was awesome chapter. You are the man Furuichi and don't feel sad because of people who is bullying you. You have the eyes of strongest person after all. Now can't wait to see what happened between those best budies in the past. I'm liking this series more and more.
He earned every insult that is thrown at him, if he doesn't like the insults he could have devoted years of his life training to become strong like Miki did or improving his character so people would not consider him a creep, pervert or lolicon. He's willing to die to get a quick temporary power boost instead of putting in the work to become strong under his own power, is it really that admirable?
yuzen003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 17:06   Link #3486
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Personally, I think there's something wrong with the point of view you have to be strong in fights to get some respect...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 17:39   Link #3487
yuzen003

He could have gone to an ordinary school and then he wouldn't need the strength requirement, instead he choose to go to a delinquent school where strength was a primary evaluation tool for how others viewed him. He could have not said every sexual thought that popped into his head, he doesn't appear to have Tourette's syndrome but doesn't exercise any self control despite there being plenty of evidence other people thought less of him for his behavior.
Old 2012-09-19, 17:53   Link #3488
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzen003 View Post
He could have gone to an ordinary school and then he wouldn't need the strength requirement, instead he choose to go to a delinquent school where strength was a primary evaluation tool for how others viewed him. He could have not said every sexual thought that popped into his head, he doesn't appear to have Tourette's syndrome but doesn't exercise any self control despite there being plenty of evidence other people thought less of him for his behavior.
Technically his current position is becuase he and Oga were bro's he was intelligient enough to go a school of good standing but it caught up in a fight including oga (either he was a part of it or just got blamed for being Oga's friend) etc and so those chances disapeared. This may actually that fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Spoiler:
Actually most of his stuff is bad luck. He does do some creepy maybe, but most of that is because he's the only one in the manga with a dick. The other part is just hilarious crap.

Last edited by Tenchi Hou Take; 2012-09-19 at 18:45.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 18:44   Link #3489
yuzen003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Technically his current position is becuase he and Oga were bro's he was intelligient enough to go a school of good standing but it caught up in a fight including oga (either he was a part of it or just got blamed for being Oga's friend) etc and so those chances disapeared. This may actually that fight.
Was it ever said why Furuichi went to Ishiyama? He said being with Oga everyone treats him like a criminal and that's why he ended up there, but he might have been refering to being at St. Ishiyama at that point since Oga had destroyed Ishiyama. If you know the chapter where it was stated it would be helpful.

If he went for a regular entrance exam he wouldn't need a teacher or school recommendation and would just need to do well on the exam (I don't believe there are any interview requirements if you test into a high school through the regular exam process). If he had tested into a good school then he could have had a fresh start, it's not like Oga would have been intelligent enough to pass the exam for a good (or even average) school.
Old 2012-09-19, 18:45   Link #3490
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzen003 View Post
Was it ever said why Furuichi went to Ishiyama? He said being with Oga everyone treats him like a criminal and that's why he ended up there, but he might have been refering to being at St. Ishiyama at that point since Oga had destroyed Ishiyama. If you know the chapter where it was stated it would be helpful.

If he went for a regular entrance exam he wouldn't need a teacher or school recommendation and would just need to do well on the exam (I don't believe there are any interview requirements if you test into a high school through the regular exam process). If he had tested into a good school then he could have had a fresh start, it's not like Oga would have been intelligent enough to pass the exam for a good (or even average) school.
It was stated near the begining of the manga. I'll see if I can find it.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 19:54   Link #3491
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Behemoth lend only a bit of his power not even a half and that was enough to force Oga to go SMT, if Furuichi wasn't weakened by using too much tissues maybe his body could have endured more power.
No, even with that Furuichi is a normal human. There are a few humans that can handle a Demon's power. Mentioned by Hilda earlier in the manga, it physical and mental capacity.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 23:09   Link #3492
solomon

Dudes guys, STOP USING LOGIC!

ITS FREAKING SHONEN
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 03:19   Link #3493
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
so Furuichi was strong back then? I hope is not a troll flashback like...most of the flashbacks in the manga.
I feel like a flashback arc is coming, *currently viewing Furuichi in a whole new light*
Old 2012-09-20, 06:12   Link #3494
blade82

i was hoping that En was the last sumoning
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 08:42   Link #3495
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
i was hoping that En was the last sumoning
En is not part of Behemoth...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 09:38   Link #3496
blade82

i know he's their master but for the hilarious part i mean
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 02:50   Link #3497
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Furuichi is so manly back then~ What happened to you!
Old 2012-09-26, 02:50   Link #3498
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I guess Bohemoth thinks Furuichi
Spoiler for Furuichin:
kinda wonder what's gonna happen now.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 03:21   Link #3499
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 174:
Old 2012-09-26, 03:30   Link #3500
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Assuming that he keeps accumulating demonic power for each pillar he summoned, one might wonder how many he already got when he summoned Behemoth in the last chapter. Also, it seems that he could receive Jabberwock energy without injuring himself back then.. and even when he was exhausted(?) after using many tissues, he still have the energy to use Behemoth.

..yeah, I wonder how this will go.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence