AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-24, 05:53   Link #7201
Edon613

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Wait you can used this scenario if he indeed sealed Natsumi. He can use this ability to prepared an illusion on older and younger origami, while shidou getting origami parent and he won't disturb the stable timeline and he make himself older. Because he don't want to be see by kotori she asked reine by using this alias shin he said you must release them from sleeping after 5 year make sure kotori doesn't know. Again he won't disturb the timeline. Again this is only my theory on how shidou won't disturb timeline. Maybe that is why author make Natsumi volume so he can used her power to origami, origami parent what do you think is this good my speculation
If Shidou saved her parents in any way shape or form it would greatly alter the timeline because Origami saw what was left of her parents; that's how she knew they were dead. Seeing has a much greater impact than believing or being told something happened.

I can say 99% that he won't save them but he will alter the future somehow. It's not 100% because I'm not writing the story and am currently talking out of my ass.
Edon613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 06:00   Link #7202
LeWLWuT
Great Failure of a Genius

Quote:
Wait you can used this scenario if he indeed sealed Natsumi. He can use this ability to prepared an illusion on older and younger origami, while shidou getting origami parent, he used other sealed spirits power to protect them and he won't disturb the stable timeline and he make himself older. Because he don't want to be see by kotori she asked reine by using this alias shin he said you must release them from sleeping after 5 year make sure kotori doesn't know. Again he won't disturb the timeline. Again this is only my theory on how shidou won't disturb timeline. Maybe that is why author make Natsumi volume so he can used her power to origami, origami parent what do you think is this good my speculation
No, you don't seem to understand. If he did save her parents, and they appear in the future, then all that buildup to becoming a spirit, and the events leading up to now (forget the Inverse part, it's the bad thing) will collapse. Origami's motivation to killing the spirits is key in order for her to become one. Fiddle with that motivation, and you're just toppling a Jenga tower.

I read that post again and again, and I still don't understand your point, since you're didn't just topple the tower, you kicked it!

I don't think Shidou is capable of using the other spirits' powers. He's only managed to summon Sandalphon three times, and use Zadkiel once. Maybe now, he may be able to use the others, but it's up to the author to do that.

And if he did use Natsumi's abilities to disguise himself, I see it as something out of TWGOK. I feel shivers just thinking about the uncanny similarities, and it actually endangers the series.

Pick whatever link, it doesn't matter. It's the same story.
LeWLWuT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 06:04   Link #7203
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edon613 View Post
If Shidou saved her parents in any way shape or form it would greatly alter the timeline because Origami saw what was left of her parents; that's how she knew they were dead. Seeing has a much greater impact than believing or being told something happened.

I can say 99% that he won't save them but he will alter the future somehow. It's not 100% because I'm not writing the story and am currently talking out of my ass.
That is the power of Miku and natsume to play because he is just bend some history. Then tell me how will he sealed origami all shidou did the past was in the vain. He just used their power while not altering the history itself look at haruhi suzumiya ln on how did they not alter the past.

Oh well lets just end it ok. Don't want too create a misunderstanding lets just respect everyone opinion.

Let change the topic before it goes offhand. I am really sorry lets just change the topic
Old 2014-03-24, 06:18   Link #7204
LeWLWuT

Quote:
That is the power of Miku and natsume to play because he is just bend some history. Then tell me how will he sealed origami all shidou did the past was in the vain. He just used their power while not altering the history itself look at haruhi suzumiya ln on how did they not alter the past.

Oh well lets just end it ok. Don't want too create a misunderstanding lets just respect everyone opinion.

Let change the topic before it goes offhand. I am really sorry lets just change the topic
Stop right there! Don't dodge the bullet! You cannot avoid it!

The topic's already good! Why let it go to waste? And it's just a few people's opinion! Let the big guys come, see what they have to say! Heck, I used to speculate about Rinne and Da'at, on my colleagues' behalf, and I wasn't even afraid! I did get the bashing, and I get to bash others because of that!

So back to the topic, we all know this: altering the past will alter the present. If Shidou altered the past in that he saved Origami's parents, or he stopped Phantom and "seal her right there", then everything in his present timeline will disappear! Or putting it in another perspective, he gets transported in an alternate reality. Take the case of Bioshock Infinite. It's a complex topic, so I probably won't discuss it. But here's a link.

Old 2014-03-24, 06:25   Link #7205
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWLWuT View Post
Stop right there! Don't dodge the bullet! You cannot avoid it!

The topic's already good! Why let it go to waste? And it's just a few people's opinion! Let the big guys come, see what they have to say! Heck, I used to speculate about Rinne and Da'at, on my colleagues' behalf, and I wasn't even afraid! I did get the bashing, and I get to bash others because of that!

So back to the topic, we all know this: altering the past will alter the present. If Shidou altered the past in that he saved Origami's parents, or he stopped Phantom and "seal her right there", then everything in his present timeline will disappear! Or putting it in another perspective, he gets transported in an alternate reality. Take the case of Bioshock Infinite. It's a complex topic, so I probably won't discuss it. But here's a link.
Maybe I'm scared to get bashed you know because what if my speculation is wrong or not close the truth. Maybe this is my 2nd nature

I will stick in my speculation. Maybe it true or wrong. Because for me this sound right. Thank you again. And I'm sorry for dodging your post

What if no matter how you change the past it will stay static because the history will try to correct themselves look at campione time traveling
Old 2014-03-24, 06:38   Link #7206
LeWLWuT

Quote:
Maybe I'm scared to get bashed you know because what if my speculation is wrong or not close the truth. Maybe this is my 2nd nature

I will stick in my speculation. Maybe it true or wrong. Because for me this sound right. Thank you again. And I'm sorry for dodging your post

What if no matter how you change the past it will stay static because the history will try to correct themselves look at campione time traveling
Like I said, that's what you get for digging in too deep. Think gambling: you bet a lot on a set hand, and when it's not it, you lose much about everything you stand for. In speculah terms, if you believe in something that's doesn't even appear in the publication, how would you feel? Disappointed, because it didn't work for you.

Some people create something retarded and never look back. I do that sometimes, and when I get bashed, it doesn't even hurt. Not one bit. But what gets created in the process begins to hit the mark.

To the topic: At least there's a little change in it. Shidou's mission is to seal Origami, not let her go Inverse. Just that. Her parents aren't really important, what's important is the sealing. And Phanotm too.

Old 2014-03-24, 06:47   Link #7207
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWLWuT View Post
Like I said, that's what you get for digging in too deep. Think gambling: you bet a lot on a set hand, and when it's not it, you lose much about everything you stand for. In speculah terms, if you believe in something that's doesn't even appear in the publication, how would you feel? Disappointed, because it didn't work for you.

Some people create something retarded and never look back. I do that sometimes, and when I get bashed, it doesn't even hurt. Not one bit. But what gets created in the process begins to hit the mark.

To the topic: At least there's a little change in it. Shidou's mission is to seal Origami, not let her go Inverse. Just that. Her parents aren't really important, what's important is the sealing. And Phanotm too.
Before I join this tread I read it page 1 until latest so I prevent redundant question and I complied all my curiosity into one or few question. I research abit too to help in making a good question. Thanks to you I fell in love to Qliphoth .

On-topic: I wonder how will author tackle this on next volume. I hope in vol 11 he can some info about truth behind the phantom. Is the phantom is really reine, shidou or someone else a spirit,meta-human or god either way I'm excited on how vol 11 to turn out on shidou.

Last edited by kusabireika; 2014-03-24 at 07:03.
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 06:56   Link #7208
RegulusNemea

Maybe "Phantom" isn't a spirit at all, or (as Miku's referrence) a god.
Old 2014-03-24, 07:05   Link #7209
LeWLWuT

Quote:
Before I join this tread I read it page 1 until latest so I prevent redundant question and I complied all my curiosity into one or few question. I research abit too to help in making a good question. Thanks to you I fell in love to Qliphoth .

On-topic: I wonder how will author tackle this on next volume. I hope in vol 11 he can some info about truth on phantom. Is the phantom is really reine, shidou or someone else a spirit or meta-human either way I'm excited on how vol 11 to turn out. On shidou.
Volume 11 is just your average time-travel arc story. The only things I'm looking forward to are Phantom, Shidou's plans, and that speculah with younger Origami.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegulusNemea View Post
Maybe "Phantom" isn't a spirit at all, or (as Miku's referrence) a god.
Phantom is a spirit. It's ascertained. It's a codename, after all, like <Princess> or <Nightmare>

Old 2014-03-24, 07:07   Link #7210
45nm

im have thought about next vol
what if when shido back from past, all spirit has been captured by DEM, then they force natsumi to turn some people from DEM into spirit (tohka, yoshino, yamai twins, miko and natsumi) and then they kill it in front of shido. seeing all spirit killed in front of him, shido turn into invers because spirit power inside him and then gone berserk.
after that kotori says "looks like i dont have choise but to kill him"

err thats just my wild fantasies, forget it XD
45nm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 07:10   Link #7211
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45nm View Post
im have thought about next vol
what if when shido back from past, all spirit has been captured by DEM, then they force natsumi tu turn some people from DEM into spirit (tohka, yoshino, yamai twins, miko and natsumi) and then they kill it in front of shido. seeing all spirit killed in front of him, shido turn into invers because spirit power inside him and then gone berserk.
after that kotori says "looks like i dont have choise but to kill him"

err thats just my wild fantasies, forget it XD
That will I agreed on berserk shidou/shiori

Okay I wonder if ast and dem other members find out that shidou can use seal spirit power or some instance become a inverse spirit I wonder what codename he will given.

Shidou/Shiori Codename will be: The Trap

P.S where did you got that avatar did you get it in photobucket 45mn. Once I install photoshop I will make a shiori Ava. What is kanji for shiori itsuka I hope it's ok to ask.
Old 2014-03-24, 07:19   Link #7212
Soji

45nm@ We don't know what would happen to Shidou if the spirits get killed.
Like I said once, we don't know how the power inside him would react, as far we know he might die as well.

After all, the power inside him it's still linked to its owner.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 07:20   Link #7213
45nm

Quote:
That will I agreed on berserk shidou/shiori

Okay I wonder if ast and dem other members find out that shidou can use seal spirit power or some instance become a inverse spirit I wonder what codename he will given.

Shidou/Shiori Codename will be: The Trap

P.S where did you got that avatar did you get it in photobucket 45mn. Once I install photoshop I will make a shiori Ava. What is kanji for shiori itsuka I hope it's ok to ask.
just got from vol 6 Illustrations and then crop only shiori face,
simple ... Tehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
45nm@ We don't know what would happen to Shidou if the spirits get killed.
Like I said once, we don't know how the power inside him would react, as far we know he might die as well.

After all, the power inside him it's still linked to its owner.
not true spirit, but fake spirit that made from natsumi because at vol 10 chapter 1 she still transform into onee-san form
Old 2014-03-24, 07:25   Link #7214
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45nm View Post
just got from vol 6 Illustrations and then crop only shiori face,
simple ... Tehehe
Was planning to make it an Ava once I finished installing it. I will customize Ava for shiori.

Just need kanji for her name ,

On-topic: I wonder what is the last 2 spirit and phantom elemental power hmmm I hope they make an appearance after origami volume.
Old 2014-03-24, 07:28   Link #7215
Rogue66

The problem of Shidou going berserk is that he still human it mean it would be easy to kill him useless he get an Astral Dresses which would protect him from harm but aside that their been no point of him going berserk because he be killed easily.
Rogue66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 07:31   Link #7216
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue66 View Post
The problem of Shidou going berserk is that he still human it mean it would be easy to kill him useless he get an Astral Dresses which would protect him from harm but aside that their been no point of him going berserk because he be killed easily.
Unless there is something about shidou. Kotori did mention she was willing to kill him if they deemed him dangerous existance maybe she pointing out the inverse shidou or corrupted shidou correct I think that was volume 5 can't remember
Old 2014-03-24, 07:33   Link #7217
novalysis

I'm beginning to suspect that Shidou is half Spirit himself. Born of a Spirit Mother and a Human father.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 07:35   Link #7218
Rogue66

Quote:
Unless there is something about shidou. Kotori did mention she was willing to kill him if they deemed him dangerous existance maybe she pointing out the inverse shidou or corrupted shidou correct I think that was volume 5 can't remember
That true he mite have a ability we not see yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
I'm beginning to suspect that Shidou is half Spirit himself. Born of a Spirit Mother and a Human father.
That just one of the many idea of what Shidou could be.
Rogue66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 07:36   Link #7219
Riki
ランダム王

The speculations just keeps coming and coming huh.
Old 2014-03-24, 07:45   Link #7220
45nm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
The speculations just keeps coming and coming huh.
yes and its fun in other ways, how about your speculations ... uhm Riki-chan?

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy