Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-22, 03:30   Link #821
ImperialFlameGod8190

hey give him credit he's done great so far to at least do that much
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 03:31   Link #822
sunsown

Nice find. Hope the same translator continues his great work then on Hagure Yuusha.
sunsown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 03:41   Link #823
lokoxDZz

What golden chance he lost? I'm a bit lost in the last pages

And for the new volume, Akatsuki defeated his father yet?
lokoxDZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 07:07   Link #824
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokoxDZz View Post
And for the new volume, Akatsuki defeated his father yet?
Nope, his father is pretty much implied to be the Last Boss, defeating him would mean the end of the series.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 15:04   Link #825
The Green One

It would be nice if the translator later returns to it to continue it, even if he doesn't it was nice of him to do what he did.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 16:34   Link #826
darkofficer
just a devil

How did akitsu exactly make chikage fall for him
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-01, 17:18   Link #827
sunsown

Translations have resumed. Two chapters of Volume 7 have been updated. Great work by the translator.
Old 2014-04-06, 20:07   Link #828
ImperialFlameGod8190

well well chapter 7 has nearly been complete and my my it was a brutal one enjoy it boys
Old 2014-04-09, 02:19   Link #829
sunsown

Translations of Volume 7 is 3/4 done by translator.
Old 2014-05-21, 21:41   Link #830
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I have been rereading the Novel. Well thus far only volume 1 and 4. Just wondering, is it Listy or Risty, and is it Lutie, Loutier, or Rutie?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-22, 02:02   Link #831
Miraluka
Banned

Well, remember that they don't have the L in ther vocabulary so if we want a good romanization we should be able to tell when the L is necessary.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-22, 07:13   Link #832
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I was pleasantly surprise reading the Novel. The anime made Akatsuki as a complete pervert and only an expert in fighting. The Light Novel made me look at him with a new light.

Edit: Volume 7 is completed. I look forward to seeing the others get translated, especially volume 5. Akatsuki has a sixth sense for women's tears.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2014-05-31 at 20:24.
Old 2014-06-03, 21:37   Link #833
ImperialFlameGod8190

Volume 7 just had the last bit of chapter 1.
But it was a massive one it showed akatsuki helping chikage with her issues quite nicely. Its a bit comical actually how akatsuki goes from good to bad so easily and damn the guy is evil when he's asleep but it does make a lot of sense given his personality. Its sad that if they animated volume 7 chapter 1 would take 2 episodes by itself. For the longest time I wondered why this wasn't given a second season and i'm beginning to see why.
Old 2014-06-04, 16:39   Link #834
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

And apparently the world Kuzuha was summoned to is called Kristya.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
Old 2014-06-04, 19:19   Link #835
ImperialFlameGod8190

^how do you know that
Old 2014-06-04, 19:26   Link #836
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
^how do you know that
It was part of the translation of volume 5, part 2 which is 40 percent completed. She seen the very worst of humanity already and she isn't a teenager yet.
Old 2014-06-04, 20:13   Link #837
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
It was part of the translation of volume 5, part 2 which is 40 percent completed. She seen the very worst of humanity already and she isn't a teenager yet.
This.

And I hope we learn more about the other worlds the rest of our main cast were summoned to.
Old 2014-06-04, 20:26   Link #838
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
This.

And I hope we learn more about the other worlds the rest of our main cast were summoned to.
There are quite a lot, a dozen so far from the spoilers I believe have been revealed. Each time when traveling in the new world, there is great potential to gain new powers. The top heads of COCOON, each member, most likely visited at least 3 worlds. That is why they have immense strength. Also, they have access to any accessory and materials to maintain their standings. The same with Crimson Twilight. We have yet to see a true clash between them. Akatsuki have already.

Akatsuki and the rest have only visited two worlds and they already pose a great threat to Crimson Twilight and COCOON. Its only a matter of time before COCOON sends in someone to kill him which of course happens to be Onizuka. Crimson Twilight thus far has allowed Akatsuki to roam as he pleases, base on Cecil's estimation that Kaidou is stronger than Akatsuki as well Cecil wanting Akatsuki as well.

That is all in theory, however, its been two years in the storyline. Not sure what occurred in volume 11, but I think it is assume that Akatsuki has gotten immensely stronger as well as the whole group. They have to, they basically said to the whole world I am here with that barrier.
Old 2014-06-04, 21:52   Link #839
ImperialFlameGod8190

good to know.
EDIT: ha I missed that little detail i'm getting sloppy tsk tsk tsk
Old 2014-06-04, 22:12   Link #840
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
There are quite a lot, a dozen so far from the spoilers I believe have been revealed. Each time when traveling in the new world, there is great potential to gain new powers. The top heads of COCOON, each member, most likely visited at least 3 worlds. That is why they have immense strength. Also, they have access to any accessory and materials to maintain their standings. The same with Crimson Twilight. We have yet to see a true clash between them. Akatsuki have already.

Akatsuki and the rest have only visited two worlds and they already pose a great threat to Crimson Twilight and COCOON. Its only a matter of time before COCOON sends in someone to kill him which of course happens to be Onizuka. Crimson Twilight thus far has allowed Akatsuki to roam as he pleases, base on Cecil's estimation that Kaidou is stronger than Akatsuki as well Cecil wanting Akatsuki as well.

That is all in theory, however, its been two years in the storyline. Not sure what occurred in volume 11, but I think it is assume that Akatsuki has gotten immensely stronger as well as the whole group. They have to, they basically said to the whole world I am here with that barrier.
Oh, I know most of that (I spent a lot of time reading the spoilers on this thread), what I meant is information concerning the worlds the members of Akatsuki's harem went to before coming to BABEL as returnees in the first place.

Tags
action, adventure, borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, light novel, shounen