AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-08, 18:00   Link #4881
yuiichi9

Touma should marry some of the girls that like him and form a sect or religion group. Where is Kazakiri Hyouka? They could have omit the content of the first episode of the second season. It was boring.

Last edited by yuiichi9; 2010-10-08 at 18:13.
Old 2010-10-08, 18:27   Link #4882
paptimus
dark nexon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Even an angel should be able to see Touma is a good guy and lend him a hand to help instead trying to kill him =3=.

Wait don't tell me that touma is having a death match with an archangel under the sea???

fukouda!!!!
Well its true that the possibilities are limitless and i always have a good feeling when the main protagonist disappears for a while and reappears with new powers.
Old 2010-10-08, 18:32   Link #4883
Xenosnake
Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by paptimus View Post
Wait don't tell me that touma is having a death match with an archangel under the sea???

fukouda!!!!
Well its true that the possibilities are limitless and i always have a good feeling when the main protagonist disappears for a while and reappears with new powers.
Gonna come back as a Super Saiyan.
Old 2010-10-08, 19:11   Link #4884
paptimus
dark nexon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenosnake View Post
Gonna come back as a Super Saiyan.
Anything but that!

However if there is going to be a power up its going to be now or never. touma should learn from accelerator ,that guy has been powering up exponentially with time. Is it true that the dragon head appears in his fight with fianma?
Old 2010-10-08, 19:13   Link #4885
tsunade666

Trying to answer some questions which is flooding the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inept Forum User View Post
Spoiler for Questions about Rikou concerning Vol 22 Information:
1-2. Not sure if it's a mistranslation but since before Rikou is already considered to be the 8th level 5 but when she was cured and can use her ability freely without side effects maybe that helps her too in a way she can freely use it again.... I'm kinda confuse too on why would Aleister give Rikou the drug to damage her body if she has the potential to become level 5. And the current revelation that the Academy nurtures those who only had the potential to become level 5. So Rikou as one of the potential why would they destroy her? now I think that the drug itself is some form that helps her to become level 5 and if she overcomes that then their is no wall anymore for her between level 4 and 5.
3. As for her ability AIM Stalker... let's just say that it can copy the AIM field of the enemy ne? understandable? then if not let's broken it down to pieces. Each ESPer had their own AIM field. In the AIM field the esper can perform their own personal reality or they can manifest their powers. The AIM field is run down but sets of computation. It's like a computer with a program. The program runs down the computer to make it work. In the ESPer way, the programmer is the esper and the computer is the aim field. Now for Rikou's ability. It's like copying the codes that run down the program...... or let's just say copy paste the ability of the enemy. She can copy the ability of Mikoto with ease and if they battle who knows what might happen. She even battled the 2nd level 5 Kakine though the she can copy the ability of the others. The 2nd and 1st ranking Espers are a bit special on their own aim field but still she manage to make a decent fight against the rank 2. Now if she can use freely that ability and didn't rely on the drug anymore. Just imagine maybe she could copy multiple aim fields at once. Making her use multiple abilities at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Night View Post
Yeah, I too have too many questions.

Spoiler for Putting in spoils so won't clog the post up.:
* the one Kidnapped back is the one who travels with Accelerator. That's Misaka Worst and Last Order.
* Nope Gabriel this time around seems independent. Though they said now his in 100% in power in the terms of what he can materialize in this dimension.
* Sasha is doing some counter measures against the archangel.. that's what I think but not sure on that one. Lessar is just with her. It's not like she can help Touma at all when his busy fighting Fiamma. Guarding Sasha would be much better help so she might not get into trouble again.

EDIT:

Quote:
Anything but that!

However if there is going to be a power up its going to be now or never. touma should learn from accelerator ,that guy has been powering up exponentially with time. Is it true that the dragon head appears in his fight with fianma?
It's true

And it beat the living day light out of Fiamma.

It looks like that the dragon we saw in vol 2 is not created by Aureleous Izzard the alchemist that can materialize what his thoughts are.

The imagine breaker is probably the limiter or rather a controlling device for Touma. So when Fiamma ripped off his Arm and merge it with Holy right. It just means their is no stopping for Touma anymore.
Old 2010-10-08, 19:25   Link #4886
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

In b4 Unlimited AIM Works.
Old 2010-10-08, 19:31   Link #4887
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

He grew back his arm remember? Anyway rather than a limiter his hand was an... Described as an 'output terminal' which I understand as like a nozzle to a hose for directing his powers. That said I wonder if there's anyway to extend that output terminal.
Old 2010-10-08, 19:32   Link #4888
paptimus
dark nexon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
It's true

And it beat the living day light out of Fiamma.

It looks like that the dragon we saw in vol 2 is not created by Aureleous Izzard the alchemist that can materialize what his thoughts are.

The imagine breaker is probably the limiter or rather a controlling device for Touma. So when Fiamma ripped off his Arm and merge it with Holy right. It just means their is no stopping for Touma anymore.
W.o.W , that is totally epic! i guess the author responded to our prayers and hopes. after hearing that i am going to go hunting for that volume untill i find it.
Old 2010-10-08, 19:59   Link #4889
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Also that volume is when Fiamma makes his debut.

Nobody loves Biagio or Lidvia. What surprises me is that Oriana only had 1 vote just like Terra .
Quote:
W.o.W , that is totally epic! i guess the author responded to our prayers and hopes. after hearing that i am going to go hunting for that volume untill i find it.
Well i think in the anime they sorta pointed toward it cuz when ever touma negated an attack his hand made a noise. It happened when aurrulous brought a bunch of guillotines on touma and you can hear the sound and the guillotins disappear at the same time
Old 2010-10-08, 20:00   Link #4890
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGiraffeStar View Post
YESSS! Index 2nd Raw is out! now its just question of time...
the op is on youtube
Old 2010-10-08, 20:06   Link #4891
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Yeah but as I point even awaken imagen breaker cant destroy the holy right which either point they are both equal on power or imagen breaker still is not that strong to erase the holy right or my personal favorite they both have the same root.
Old 2010-10-08, 20:23   Link #4892
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Well i think in the anime they sorta pointed toward it cuz when ever touma negated an attack his hand made a noise. It happened when aurrulous brought a bunch of guillotines on touma and you can hear the sound and the guillotins disappear at the same time
Good point but I don't the anime thought that far ahead they probably just thought that it was a good sound to use. That said, when in dragon mode, his imagine breaker seem to affect all round, and using the dragon head he was able to cause servere mental damage/trauma to the alchemist rather than any physical harm.
Old 2010-10-08, 20:39   Link #4893
Plant42

BTW after some research and counting.
Here's the ranking of times for each characters to be on the novel cover character.

Index(9) 1,2,6,10,11,13,SS,16,17
Touma(8) 2,9,11,12,SS,14,16,20
Accel(6) 5,13,SS,15,19,22
Mikoto(4) 3,8,9,12
Kaori(3) 4,SS,17
Tsuchimikado(3) 9,14,SS
LO(2) 5,SS
Komoe(2) 9,SS
Aisa(2) 9,SS
Fukiyose(2) 9,SS
Itsuwa(2) 14,16
Hamazura(2) 19,21
Stiyl(1) 10
Sisters(1) 3
Kazakiri(1) 6
Agnese(1) 7
Orsola(1) 7
Kuroko(1) 8
Sasha(1) SS
Yomikawa(1) SS
Mizusu(1) SS
Oriana(1) 10
Lidovia(1) 10
Rikou(1) 21
Acqua(1) 18
Villian(1) 18
Lessar(1) 20
Misaka Worst(1) 22

Note: this chart not include SS2 cover which consists of many side characters that only appears once.
Old 2010-10-08, 21:07   Link #4894
Miraluka
Banned

What about the illustrations within each novel?
Old 2010-10-08, 21:14   Link #4895
Kyouka
Is Here

how powerful is accelerator now?
Old 2010-10-08, 21:19   Link #4896
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyouka View Post
how powerful is accelerator now?
Enough powerful to restrain Fiamma's attacks, and he just acquired his new awakening. He still has to discover what kind of new abilities he has.
Old 2010-10-08, 21:24   Link #4897
paptimus
dark nexon

i totally see touma facing aiwass(who is a dragon) and accelerator facing aleistar. I am waiting for those two fights .
Old 2010-10-08, 21:25   Link #4898
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
Yeah but as I point even awaken imagen breaker cant destroy the holy right which either point they are both equal on power or imagen breaker still is not that strong to erase the holy right or my personal favorite they both have the same root.
Imagine Breaker has not been completely awakened yet. From what I can tell, if the Imagine Breaker would be fully wakened, then if touma simply touches the 'ley-line' of the world it would be destroyed. I think he's leveled up, like from a level zero to a level one now.

The Holy Right is basically a copy of the Imagine Breaker according to what I can tell from others. It's a powerful copy, but copy nontheless.
Old 2010-10-08, 21:29   Link #4899
Miraluka
Banned

A replica to be exact and a replica in Index series is less than 0,0000000001% in comparison to the original.
Old 2010-10-08, 21:31   Link #4900
tsunade666

holy right can also shatter worlds and turn into dust if the owner wills it.

Basically if you ask me holy right and imagine breaker works the same. Based on the owners will.

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen