AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-06-10, 16:01   Link #2341
TurquoiseThyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
Given the terror of Takizawa, I wonder how they will make Quinx that are on the same level as a one eyed ghoul.
Given how expendable the CCG considers normal investigators, I think the Quinx may be intended as cannon fodder. Just keeping throwing Quinx at the one-eyed till Arima comes to clean up.

Last edited by TurquoiseThyme; 2015-06-10 at 16:03. Reason: Wanted to add an example.
TurquoiseThyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-10, 22:22   Link #2342
DemonOfWrath

Actually I don't think Takizawa had much to do with the decision for more Quinx, rather seeing that pretty much the whole group was, within a short period of time, capable of controlling their abilities and be capable of participating in fighting relatively strong ghouls (Nutcracker mainly). Note that only Mutsuki saw Urie go nuts.

Anything the CCG knows about Takizawa is 100% guesswork, besides his identity if they believe Akira.
DemonOfWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 06:06   Link #2343
LG-MAX 2.o

volume 3 cover in LQ

a slap in the face to those who expected Hinami and said that RE was just a reboot.

badass cover , is the first with dark tone in RE, it was very beautiful even, and now that the parallelism broke, nothing can be predicted.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 22:18   Link #2344
TurquoiseThyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonOfWrath View Post
Actually I don't think Takizawa had much to do with the decision for more Quinx, rather seeing that pretty much the whole group was, within a short period of time, capable of controlling their abilities and be capable of participating in fighting relatively strong ghouls (Nutcracker mainly). Note that only Mutsuki saw Urie go nuts.

Anything the CCG knows about Takizawa is 100% guesswork, besides his identity if they believe Akira.
Why wouldn't they believe Akira, the higher ups already suspected something strange was going on with the missing investigator bodies after the Anteiku raid. Maybe Akira wouldn't tell, but that doesn't seem true to her professionalism. You are right that the Quinx were effective in the Auction raid, but the increase in the speed of implementation of the Quinx program makes me think they are worried about more opponents like Pineapple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
volume 3 cover in LQ

a slap in the face to those who expected Hinami and said that RE was just a reboot.

badass cover , is the first with dark tone in RE, it was very beautiful even, and now that the parallelism broke, nothing can be predicted.
Ooooh! Pretty. Disturbing, but pretty. Thank you for sharing.

But you are out of luck, there are few things in life as fun as making predictions for a well written story that has lots of foreshadowing and symbolism.
Old 2015-06-11, 23:54   Link #2345
DemonOfWrath

While I agree that they should, it's possible to have doubt on it because she only saw him for a second or two in not perfect lighting. So the CCG as a whole probably doesn't have enough info to make all the conclusions about Takizawa and his half-ghoul status. Actually, it would probably depend more on how much Haise reports about his interactions and whether or not he hides some of it because of the Kaneki connection.

I just don't think opponents like Takizawa are as likely a motivation as their existing achievements (they went from like none to some pretty significant ones), at least until we see one or more of the Quinx get to a level where they could be more than cannon fodder to that level of ghoul (obviously I'm saying Haise doesn't count in that).

Being capable of being in a team fighting a S rate ghoul is worlds different than being in a team fighting an SS rate ghoul, or being able to fight an S rate alone. Saiko and Shirazu did really well against Nutcracker as a team, meanwhile Urie (who should be the strongest Quinx atm) got utterly pooped on by Big Mom (who's probably, individually, Nutcracker or Nishiki level).
DemonOfWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 00:00   Link #2346
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
volume 3 cover in LQ

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Nice seeing it in colour. But this picture already appeared in black and white in the previous chapter advertising Volume 3. I don't get why this reboot theory even gained traction (Aside from RE in the title).
Old 2015-06-13, 04:13   Link #2347
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for ch 32 spoilers:
Old 2015-06-13, 04:40   Link #2348
theshade1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for Chap 32:
theshade1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 04:53   Link #2349
LG-MAX 2.o

Spoiler for spoiler:

Spoiler for Hinami:

Last edited by LG-MAX 2.o; 2015-06-13 at 05:11.
Old 2015-06-13, 05:39   Link #2350
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's a damn shame that Haise looks more feminine than Mutsuki.

Who's his hair stylist anyway.... Akira?
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 14:06   Link #2351
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Now that Chinese scan is out (sure is fast today ), I guess it's easier to see what the hell is happening in the chapter.

Spoiler:

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 14:31   Link #2352
Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Now that Chinese scan is out (sure is fast today ), I guess it's easier to see what the hell is happening in the chapter.

Spoiler:
Spoiler for 32:
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 15:21   Link #2353
LG-MAX 2.o

Spoiler for spoiler:

I'll never forget that scene.

and man, when I thought they would at least coexist peacefully for 1 or 2 arcs, we see that there is still an internal conflict, lol
Old 2015-06-13, 16:48   Link #2354
saw2097

Spoiler for 32:
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 16:58   Link #2355
TurquoiseThyme

Spoiler for Chapter 32:
Old 2015-06-14, 18:53   Link #2356
LG-MAX 2.o

chapter out

lol, now Kaneki is who does not want to divide the body, but it is a very repressed gay.

Last edited by LG-MAX 2.o; 2015-06-14 at 19:49.
Old 2015-06-15, 00:57   Link #2357
Fairy Water

To those who still haven't believe Haise and Kaneki r two dif persona, u should now.

Kaneki is annoying :/ I feel disappointed about him and this is exactly why I love Haise more.
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-15, 01:15   Link #2358
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
To those who still haven't believe Haise and Kaneki r two dif persona, u should now.

Kaneki is annoying :/ I feel disappointed about him and this is exactly why I love Haise more.
That dude only got shit for almost 150 chapters and then was prisoned/sealed for another 2 years. He just wants his body back.

Last edited by DOmus; 2015-06-15 at 01:35.
DOmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-15, 01:18   Link #2359
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

go go haise! Kuck Faneki
Old 2015-06-15, 04:17   Link #2360
theshade1

What?? How can people dislike Kaneki's thoughts... I mean its ok to sympathise with Haise, but look at it from Ken's pov. The things, people, he tried hard to preserve and protect are now under threat by none other than himself. Thing about it, Kaneki wouldn't even slightly entertain the idea of killing Hinami and would flat out tell Akira no, but with this other guy in his body, he can't even do anything. Also, most of his friends are ghouls- Nishiki, Banjou, Touka and now he's hunting them.

And the only reason he wants to take over is prolly out of frustration cuz Haise hasn't accepted him/his memory/thoughts yet.

The tragedy may have stopped for Haise, but it's just building up for Kaneki. I really sympathise with him.
theshade1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, drama, gore, modern fantasy, sci-fi, seinen, tragedy