AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ratings for Shippuuden 06
Perfect 10 11 9.73%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 6 5.31%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 7.08%
7 out of 10 : Good 21 18.58%
6 out of 10 : Average 20 17.70%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 11 9.73%
4 out of 10 : Poor 14 12.39%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 5.31%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 3.54%
1 out of 10 : Painful 12 10.62%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-03-30, 04:06   Link #61
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
so what justified the fact that this episode was a 1 hour SPECIAL? is it because it s especially boring?
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 04:26   Link #62
wuabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
so what justified the fact that this episode was a 1 hour SPECIAL? is it because it s especially boring?
that is correct ~

I am switching to manga mode again *sighs* let me know when there is a real special comes up
wuabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 04:45   Link #63
sx3
0 Gundam

heh yeah i was actually bored throughout this 1 hour special, i wasn't really like excited at all 001-004 we're great in my eyes, now its slowly like VERY slowly going downhill. you know what REALLY is making me angry tho other than the fact that its going uber slow? the fact that there SKIPPING weeks than when we get our episode it barely gets anywhere this is pointless, why not make things go faster if there skipping weeks..
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 04:49   Link #64
Hir0

the storyline is going WWAAAAAYYY too slow, but yeah i didnt think it was that bad, lets hope they dont stuff up the next ep
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 04:53   Link #65
Asianknight82
Banned

finally watched it, and this episode is not terrible at all, I enjoyed it. The pacing was alil slow but, I forgive it. I think its important to convey characters as it is to convey action.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 08:06   Link #66
xcad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
Hinata, Kiba and Shino are team 9
there is no team 9..

kiba shino hinata - team 8

team 9 was issued to the previous year's rookie genin.
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 08:11   Link #67
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcad View Post

team 9 was issued to the previous year's rookie genin.
Umm... wasn't team 9 one of the seven teams that failed to become genins?
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 08:49   Link #68
kheldorin

Yeah the fight was boring, but it was boring in the manga in the first place. Their fighting styles are just not interesting to watch. I guess that's why it was kept short in the manga. The constant "Kazekage-sama" was pretty annoying, reminiscent of Sakura's "Sasuke-kun". But the non-battle parts of the anime were pretty good.
kheldorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 09:03   Link #69
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Wow a week wait for a hour "special" and thats the best they come up with.

At this point id almost rather they animate the manga straight up then do another season of filler when they catch up to the manga so ill know when to stop watching.

As it is their ruining the manga plotline by trying to stretch it so incredibly thin...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 09:34   Link #70
Asianknight82
Banned

Doh!! You guys are right >.< for some reason, I keep thinking it was team 7, 9, and 11... its been too long since Ive watched the old episodes.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 09:38   Link #71
Lighto

These 2 eps were OK. Nothing special but still they were fine OMO. I can't understand ppl whining over slow pace. geee i would commit a suicide after being served another portion of fillers. by fillers i mean FILLERS!! I'm sure that after 2 yers of suffering, the term filler got a completly new meaning.

I like eps focusing on chara development, i want more chara interactions, i don't care that much about the progress in the main story. story will progress anyway. Stop whining and enjoy. Next ep is going to be nice. it proly won't rock, but still it's gonna be hell better than filler eps all together
Lighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 10:13   Link #72
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
making this episode a 1 hour special was a huge mistake because like what i said already the best usable fighting scene had already been used and we ll have to wait until sasori gets to do some action before we could get decent material for a 1 hour special.
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 11:41   Link #73
SpecterVR
Calming Everyday Life

The most disappointing fact about this episode was the end, learning that we gotta wait another week for the next ep.

I actually enjoyed it throughly. The constant cutting was somewhat annoying, but it really isn't as bad as the folks here made it out to be.
SpecterVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 13:15   Link #74
DrunkManCrying

I didn't like the way they kept switching back and forth between Naruto sitting eating Ramen and AGAIN stating that he wants to bekome Kazekage, and the Gaara fight... I don't get it, they might as well concentrate on the fight to make it enjoyable. If they HAVE to fuck the episode up with pointless filler-action could atleast try to make it exciting.
Bah... I want the last 40 mins of my life back!
DrunkManCrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 18:06   Link #75
Zek
Eyebrows...

Wow. Wow. The anime team never ceases to amaze me. Pre-timeskip, every episode covered about 2 manga chapters... This was a one hour special and it covered one chapter of material. I would not have thought it possible if I hadn't seen it myself just now. This is obviously the formula they're going with for Shippuden - they take a trivial amount of manga material, slow the animation down to half the speed it should be and then fill the rest of the episode was pointless and boring filler. I thought the endless filler season was so they wouldn't have to do crap like this.

I really recommend anybody that isn't reading the manga now start. I'm being completely serious when I say that watching it animated like this makes it much worse than reading it in black and white manga.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 18:08   Link #76
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

the sand falling from Gaaras' face in the same place twice when Sasori and Deidara were takin him away...pure awesome

also...

No Naruto or Bleach next week...KHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! !!!!!
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 18:10   Link #77
Lendial

i think they replayed that part twice.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 18:40   Link #78
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
Well they stuck to the mangas plot quite a bit but they did have 3 diferences. 1 good and 2 bad.

Good: The reason why Gaara used sand form hsi sandsheild to crush diedara arm is alot more comprehensible.

Bad: didara's little clay bombs were able to extract them selves from rock hards packed sand. I think i like the manga version ofve how he was beaten then this one. 2nd thing i dont like is that the made thsi part a whole DBZ style act were a 20 minute battle needs 2 freaking hours ofve showtime. They did make the day bo by as well to demonstrate that time was passing by, but that anoyed me even more.

I coudl also talk about the sand sheild Gaara used to protecte the village but i dont feel like complaining anymore.

Still I have to be fair and give it 8/10
Old 2007-03-30, 20:27   Link #79
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

After watching it yesterday I think the anime team tried so hard to show Gaara's sacrifice for his village .. the pan out view of him and Deidara, the close up face shot .. but they overdid it, thats the problem here.

Secondly, the fact that they keep switching to normal life Naruto to make watchers anxious waiting for the result, backfired.. It was unnecessary interuption. Now, on the other hand, if the switching back and forth is between 2 fights, for example, Naruto vs Gaara and Sandaime vs Oro back in 70ish, that was more tolerable IMO.

Let see if things improve next episode, its a double episode again isnt it? Hopefully its end with Naruto started the rescue from Suna's village ... but if its end when they reach Suna's ... then that would be sad ._.

They better not prolonged Kankurou fight with Sasori -.- .... That would be bad for Sasori's image.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 22:05   Link #80
Zetrio
The Knight!

I am a bit disappointed over the storyline. I was expecting Sand to put up a better fight against the Akatsuki. I wanted to see them summon giant monsters.
And i wanted Gaara to go into monster mode and crush Deidara.

I hated the fact that Gaara fell down just like that? That's too weak. Anyway, Deidara didnt fight fair and square. (he dropped the bomb, making Gaara fall into the trap). Akatsuki won hands down but i guess this is good for anime. I hope Gaara will kill Deidara next time.
Zetrio is offline   Reply With Quote