AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-10-12, 08:12   Link #2661
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Can we PLEASE kill him this time?? PLEAAAASE???

Jinie IS looking good though... ^_^
Old 2012-10-12, 08:52   Link #2662
whitecloud

by the way....WHERE IS THE COP????? a school is being invaded by SUC and there is not a cop in sight?
and where is the bodyguard? even if there is jinnie i don't think she can handle all captain that will come to the school after this..
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 09:06   Link #2663
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
by the way....WHERE IS THE COP????? a school is being invaded by SUC and there is not a cop in sight?
and where is the bodyguard? even if there is jinnie i don't think she can handle all captain that will come to the school after this..
Cops don't usually patrol schools. They will probably be on the way though, for all the good it will do. If you mean those special cops that are in on the masquerade...don't count on them making an appearance at all. There obviously isn't many of them, and the Murim is supposed to clean up their own messes.

Anyway, the bodyguards are presumably around. They can't exactly go about easily without some sort of cover identity, either as a student or teacher. Plus they are there for Shioon, not anybody else. Until hes threatened they probably won't do much to help.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 12:21   Link #2664
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
SUC doesn't care about the cops. In fact, last time it was SUC vs Cops, the cops ran for their lives.

I'm thinking bully boy is about to have a nice dose of "withdrawal" since he's been doping for so long.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 12:23   Link #2665
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Cops don't usually patrol schools. They will probably be on the way though, for all the good it will do. If you mean those special cops that are in on the masquerade...don't count on them making an appearance at all. There obviously isn't many of them, and the Murim is supposed to clean up their own messes.

Anyway, the bodyguards are presumably around. They can't exactly go about easily without some sort of cover identity, either as a student or teacher. Plus they are there for Shioon, not anybody else. Until hes threatened they probably won't do much to help.
Well, I guess it depends on the region, but back when I went to high school we had policemen appointed on campus.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 16:16   Link #2666
Johnny
Working the bags...

Great, Shioon is actually worried about that Chang-Ho douchebag. I hope the bully completely fucks up people left and right. Then maybe Shioon will get it through his thick hero complex head that there's some people that's beyond saving...

Other than that low moment. We at least got a panty shot from the new baddie hottie and should've gotten a nip slip from when Jinie was training. Let the rumble commence...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 00:19   Link #2667
AcroDave
Go Chrome or Go Home

Chapter 89 is up on Daum:

cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/18378

All I have to say is...

Spoiler:
Old 2012-10-19, 00:48   Link #2668
Xacual

Spoiler for Chapter 89:

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 01:33   Link #2669
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcroDave View Post

All I have to say is...

Spoiler:
HOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ~~~~~ I'm so happy she show up again
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 04:18   Link #2670
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
lol school rumble commence! that glasses girl's motive is obvious
Old 2012-10-19, 06:23   Link #2671
Miles Teg

For the new characters that appears at the end of the chapter go back to chapter 19 and you will recognize some faces.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 08:33   Link #2672
Xaturas

So the new *master* kids show up at last. Ok time for some fun.
Old 2012-10-19, 08:39   Link #2673
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I have a feeling the girl that's pulling Sae Hee away from class is one of the "master" kids in disguise rather than an S.U.C. member.

Also...how could would it be if Shiwoon eventually formed his own clan with the "master" kids and Sera-noona? xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 09:58   Link #2674
Lummie

I made a post a while ago about the new waves/young masters:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Now that Kaiser is acquiring his forces, are we lead to believe that Shioon will slowly start recruiting these guys for his camp?

Spoiler:
Glad to see them actually appearing. Nice chapter overall. Shioon took the role of bait like we predicted but something tells me that this arc is merely a prelude to Sera's arc. If SUC fails here, they're definitely going to attempt to take out the main strategist behind Shioon which is Sera and I don't think anyone from Shioon's side would be expecting this in the least.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 13:24   Link #2675
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I'd forgotten the school was basically Sera's home ground. Glad to see Shioon wasn't just being reckless.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 15:11   Link #2676
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Help was along the way, either from Shion's people or Sera's. Good to see some true-to-the-roots Murin to show up from Sera's group.
Now who is going to fight the female leader, Shion or Jinie?
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 16:17   Link #2677
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Help was along the way, either from Shion's people or Sera's. Good to see some true-to-the-roots Murin to show up from Sera's group.
Now who is going to fight the female leader, Shion or Jinie?
I think they're part of Ji-Gun's group. They're dressed like Jigun (simular freedom fighters dress-code) when he fought Ji-Yoo.

Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 17:41   Link #2678
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Glasses girl: good or bad?
Old 2012-10-19, 17:44   Link #2679
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
She looks a lot like the Milyang nurse from chapter 68 of first Breaker series, so I'm assuming she's a guard placed there before by Sera sometime between her joining Shioon's side and Ji Gun getting out of the hospital.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 17:54   Link #2680
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Look at the post posted few posts above you.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...50#post4403450

On the left side one of the masters girl, wears same glasses as her. So go figures, unless author will do some twist.

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves