AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima Total Series Rating
Perfect 10 33 21.57%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 45 29.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 35 22.88%
7 out of 10 : Good 25 16.34%
6 out of 10 : Average 9 5.88%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 1.96%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 1.31%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.65%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-05, 19:36   Link #21
DarkValkerie
Sigh*~

Send a message via AIM to DarkValkerie Send a message via MSN to DarkValkerie
7/10... good series but it seemed like it was rushed. I never read the novel (didnt know there was even one out) but I think most of the characters dont have enough screen time. Some characters like Seista and that other salamander-girl couldve used some more background. Overall, I liked the series but was kinda dissapointed with the ending like ryaken, its just overkill to take down a ship in one white blast when we dont even know what spell it is other than that it had something to do with the "void".
Old 2006-10-06, 12:33   Link #22
retardation
phantom loser

see this series did hav e a lot of plot holes and whatnot but i never read the manga/novel so i never tried to look at it as anything more than a silly comedy. for a silly comedy i thought it achieved all it's goals for that in that it was funny/playful/feel good etc.
Old 2006-10-07, 03:52   Link #23
Pakxenon
popcorn

6/10

It's a fun series to pass the time with. I wish they worked the harem elements more, though.
Old 2006-10-07, 12:50   Link #24
Kyomi
What do I know?

Actualy though the plot was fine, it's realy Louise that I couln't get myself to like, and Saito for just standing there and taking punishment all the time, oh well, I won't say more, but overall I didn't like much.
Old 2006-10-16, 14:44   Link #25
etran11

this seriers was really good but i think like everyone else it's just to short the main character is good and the story line is good but its jsut way to short hope there would be a second season
Old 2006-10-16, 15:55   Link #26
kamikazex

too short....but good
Old 2006-10-17, 07:14   Link #27
Shinku

i give the series 9/10. It is like an anime version of Harry Potter. It is hilarious and i cant wait until i watch more episodes ^__^
Old 2006-10-17, 07:20   Link #28
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinku View Post
i give the series 9/10. It is like an anime version of Harry Potter. It is hilarious and i cant wait until i watch more episodes ^__^
I would say 8/10. It met my expectations but it didn't exceed them.

Hail Tabiltha! (bookworms!)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2006-10-17, 22:11   Link #29
kamikazex

10/10!!!!!!!!!1
Old 2006-10-20, 18:23   Link #30
Shinku

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I would say 8/10. It met my expectations but it didn't exceed them.

Hail Tabiltha! (bookworms!)
ah of course. U've watch more anime then i have so i gotta have more experience. A question of curiousity - what anime would u think would be less then 7 and greater then 8?
Old 2006-10-26, 01:10   Link #31
Katsuo
eh?

i have to agree with most of you, they cut the series to short and didnt spend enough time on the characters backgrounds but other than that i think its an excelent anime, definatly going down as one of my top 5. I give it 10/10 just because i like it so much, then again this is my type of show.
Hoping for another season ^.^
Old 2006-10-26, 14:38   Link #32
shinobiknight0
I'm a Senior Member!
*Graphic Designer

Animation Quality: 10
Voice Actors: 10(Was Loise's voice the same as Shana, it's cute when she says shut up x3)
Script: 7(Too short and a rushed ending)
Adaptation from Novels: ?(There's a novel?)
Editing: There was editing?

This is my favorite series, but it was rushed and I'd like to see the characters more developed.
Old 2006-10-31, 00:00   Link #33
ShadowVlican

guess i'll just repeat what others have said:

awesome series, but too short
Old 2007-02-20, 11:00   Link #34
Question
Crossdresser

Overall decent, but there was significant room for improvement.

Action scences were fairly "meh"...especially at the end, when the army just gets owned and you barely see them fight back. The prince's guards were also just for show it seems.

I also disliked the way the Louise job arc was abruptly ended, especially the last scence where Louise wears the "special outfit". I was expecting more than just the camera suddenly focusing on the outside of the inn -.-, and the dialogue as well...

Theres also an annoying inconsistency throughout the show. Do you need to chant incantations to cast spells or not? Sometimes characters are shown doing it, but more often you see them just skip the chanting and "insta-cast" a spell.
Old 2007-02-20, 14:27   Link #35
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question View Post
Theres also an annoying inconsistency throughout the show. Do you need to chant incantations to cast spells or not? Sometimes characters are shown doing it, but more often you see them just skip the chanting and "insta-cast" a spell.
Actually, this isn't an inconsistency imo. In Bleach, when they use Demon Magic, you can skip the incantation and insta-cast a spell, although you'd need very high proficiency with the spell to get the full power/effect without the incantation.
Old 2007-02-20, 18:27   Link #36
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaken View Post
I yielded 9/10 im sorry, its the drugs. Tsundere drugs. ^^
Some things really did piss me off, but I never read the novels and I'd like too so I can give this a lower rating, but it was entertaining and fun for me.

Examples of things I didn't like:
- The weak Fouquet
- Predictability
- Zero wipes out entire ship in one go?? a bit much
- Shounen style powerup (not that bad but not needed)
- weirdo trying to steal away Louise

I did enjoy Louise, Saito the Man, characters, comedy (Louise had a horse whip come on) and it was easy to watch. Too bad its over for now.

Very possible depending on type of ammunition used. I am a WWII junkie so sit back and enjoy.

TheMitsubishi A6M or more commonly known as the zero,(Also know as Zeke), had four weapons. Two 7.7mm Machine Guns in the nose and two 20mm cannons in the wings. The 20mm gun could be loaded with many different types of rounds, including HEI, or high explosive incindiary. Although the explosives were a very small amount, enough could have been fired into the ship to cause combustion of whatever type of material was on board. So yes, an explosion in one pass was very possible.

Anyways, one of my favorite series, can't wait till the next season later this year.
Old 2007-02-21, 02:07   Link #37
Phantastic
Super Duper

Animation Quality: 9
Voice Actors: 8
Script: 2
Adaptation from Novels: n/a
Editing: n/a

Well, I hate this series in so many ways. Seriously... I got so bored of it after episode 5-ish.

The plot was absolutely horrible. Then, pretty much everything else was what you would find in a typical anime series.

1. Some strange love triangle.
2. A big-breasted woman.
3. A mean tempered woman.
4. A quiet one.
5. Ecchi moments.

But there's also other reasons. I didn't really understand why the red-haired, tan-skinned woman like the main dude (sorry, bad at names). The only reason I really saw, was that he was the only man she couldn't get, and was fascinated and attempted to take his heart.

Although, besides from the horrible story, everything else was pretty good.
Old 2007-02-24, 08:51   Link #38
Question
Crossdresser

Actually in bleach they still need to say the name of the kido spell(although a few times in the anime only bount arc they skipped the name of the kido spell completely because it would look REALLY stupid for the character to rapid chant the name a half dozen times in a row), but in zero no tsukaima it doesnt seem stated anywhere whether you can skip the incantation or not.
Old 2007-04-06, 08:28   Link #39
I_love_all_anime

i voted a perfect 10. the only thing i didn't like about the show is it only had 13 episodes! i've seen shows that have 74 episodes!! it's annoying and i wish there was a sequel or something. By the way, does anyone know where to watch more anime online?
Old 2007-04-06, 18:23   Link #40
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_love_all_anime View Post
i voted a perfect 10. the only thing i didn't like about the show is it only had 13 episodes! i've seen shows that have 74 episodes!! it's annoying and i wish there was a sequel or something. By the way, does anyone know where to watch more anime online?
May your wish for a sequel be granted because a sequel is in the making..... Should be coming out soon i think...
Closed Thread