AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-17, 08:01   Link #1
Cassa

Send a message via MSN to Cassa
I need help choosing a good anime

Anyone knows about a good anime: which has like some Action and a decent love story ( with actually the characters kissing each other) and a beautiful layout?

Hentai loses too much time with the sex scenes, and the most animes has love couples but no love scene at all(almost no love action until the final episode when the couple has tops a single kiss), this kinda stuff pisses me off!

Ps.: With some hot scene would be good too!
Old 2006-10-17, 08:15   Link #2
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Post this or ask the mod to move this to the suggestion section of the forum. People will help you there

-- Anyway, as for my recommendation, try watching Strawberry Panic (it's a yuri anime and has some sexual themes on it. No hentai) Da Capo is another decent love story. Let's see...others would be Canvas 2, Shuffle!, and Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (has plenty of hot scenes).
-- As for the action part, try watching Shakugan no Shana, Fate/Stay Night, and Utawarerumono
-- If you want some new animes that just came out recently, then watch Otome wa Boku ni Koi Shiteru, Pumpkin Scissors, Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na, Tokimeki Memorial ~Only Love~, Lovely Idol, and Kanon (2006)
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig

Last edited by Cyz; 2006-10-17 at 12:23.
Old 2006-10-17, 14:10   Link #3
MamoruUsagi

Ayashi no Ceres is the perfect manga for you. The manga has the couple getting together early on, lots of kissing, lots of sex, lots of action. However, the anime cuts all that out. Only read the Ceres manga, the anime just can't compare.

Fushigi Yugi

Fushigi Yuugi is a great series. The couple has lots of kisses, gets married and has sex. It's really romantic. The manga is much longer than the anime, the manga is 18 volumes, the anime only goes up to volume 13. The manga is much longer and more romantic. The manga has more kissing, more sex and more romance. The couple is boyfriend and girlfriend for a long time during the series and gets married and has a child.

Kaikan Phrase is a series you may like.

Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou is a series with lots of love scenes, the couple gets together early on.

Stellvia of the universe is another series.

Happy Hustle High is a cute manga. The couple get together early on, their is lots of kissing and sex.

Kare First Love, a completely different series from Kare Kano, is a good manga. The couple gets together early on and their is lots of kissing and sex.

Mars is a manga you'd really like. The couple becomes boyfriend and girlfriend early on, shares lots of kisses, ahs sex, there's also action.

Bokura ga Ita is another series.

Ultra Maniac is another.

Marmalade Boy is a great series. 76 episodes.

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Sailor Moon has 200 anime episodes, 18 manga volumes, the live action series. The couple are boyfriend and girlfriend for a long time during the series, share lots of kisses, get married and have a child.

Absolute Boyfriend is a good manga.

Paradise Kiss

Last edited by MamoruUsagi; 2006-10-17 at 14:26.
Old 2006-10-17, 19:17   Link #4
Cassa

Some animes i already watched, like Fate Stay Night, Kimi ga nozomu eien, Ayashi no Ceres, really great stories. but i dont really like anime witch jus have love, i like animes like Yami to Boshi to hon no tabibito, Demonbane, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Onegai Teacher...my favorite one today is Black Blood Brothers!^_^
I like exciting stories, Ayashi No Ceres have a great story!
I like hardcore stuffs too, but i need something with some story, not like hentais >.<

Well i think im gonna try Pumpkin Scissors, Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na.
I really like vampire stuffs and BBB is too perfect, but im afraid in the and the vampire will always stuck with the ghost of his love... u.u
Anyways, i wanna see some action, Kare Kano has no action at all, dont make my style. But i really appreciate for ur anwsers ^^
Thanks

Ps.: If anyone has more ideas for good action animes be welcome to post it for me ^^.
Kisses!!! ^.^
Old 2006-10-17, 19:30   Link #5
MamoruUsagi

Ayashi no Ceres the manga is much more detailed than the anime. Volumes 6 and 7 of the manga are completely cut out of the anime. The anime was like a chopped up version of the manga, it cut out so much. The manga had five sex scenes. The anime cut out all five. The manga had a lot more details and romance. The first five volumes are done alright in the anime, but after that the anime ruins the storyline. Volumes 6 and 7 of the manga were completely taken out of the storyline. There are a lot of scenes in the manga where Tooya and Aya go into hotel rooms and make out or have sex and then are chased out. They took out a lot of great hotel room scenes in volumes 6, 7 and 8. All the parts with Aya and Tooya in hotels were omitted. The manga is much better, I own the whole series, I recommend you buy volumes 6 and 7 just to see part of what you missed. The manga is much more intimate and their are a lot more romance scenes.
Old 2006-10-18, 10:05   Link #6
Cassa

Usagi, do u know where i find to download or read the manga? ^^'
Old 2006-10-18, 10:10   Link #7
miaka

Good witch of the west - fairy tale style, action, adventure and they kissed.

Busou Renkin - new season action anime and its from creator of Rurouni Kenshin. not sure if theres kissing scene,
Old 2006-10-19, 15:40   Link #8
Cassa

i watched Good witch of west already, its really good ^^
and im watching this Busou Renkin, looks to be a pretty good one ^^
Thanks Miaka for ur awnser ^^
Old 2007-01-23, 18:59   Link #9
nayux

i think ichigo 100% is a good anime it has a good love story and its funny

o yea if u want to read manga go to http://www.mangavolume.com/ ^^
Old 2007-01-23, 22:35   Link #10
Duckinator