AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-24, 01:17   Link #161
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobresaliente View Post
well i began to wonder, kaname was kissed by that white haired MOTHER ****ER!!!!!!! (i hate that man with a passion) now to me the kiss was extremely long, she did look caught off by suprised but maybe she liked it o.O!!!!! she did slap him but she reacted so slow... anyone else pisssed by this LOL

as for final thoughts, the part when sousuke and kaname meet and he finds out she isnt dead, i hate how she beats him up.. who else was dissappointed by this? but they redeemed themselves with part on the train in the end... it was so cute how they looked at eachother and she grabbed his cuff, i almost cried (or maybe i did ???)
I know its an old post but I just finished watching the series, and yeah that kiss was what pissed me off the most. My mind immediately went "don't care if you're Tessa's bro, you're going to die, knife to the head." I also was disappointed by the reuniting. First you'd think there'd be something more than beatings but even worse was that she didn't even kiss Sousuke...not even later. And when she was crying at the school, he might've done something (more than hugging I would hope) but then the 4 c***s come out to ruin the moment
I'm dying for another season.

For anyone reading the light novels...how many more episodes roughly should there be for another season? I heard they'll probably make another season after the last volume is done, which is not too long from now? Also I heard the manga version ended, so I'm guess that took a different twist?

Last edited by Alchemist007; 2009-03-24 at 01:53.
Old 2009-03-24, 02:48   Link #162
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
there are currently 4 completed novels (there will be 5 when shoji writes the final one) that carry on after the series. and in those series there is probably enough material for a 26 episode or more series depends which events they choose to cover.
Old 2009-03-24, 02:51   Link #163
Alchemist007
*Author

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._Length_Novels

According to that there's 10? In any case is it known that his next one will be the last?
Old 2009-03-24, 03:01   Link #164
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
sorry my mistake there are 5 with the last one to be released sometime this year.
the general consensus around here is it will be released in spring
Old 2009-03-24, 09:44   Link #165
masterwok

there are actually 10 main novels that are already published but i think Full Metal Coast is talking about the someone actually translating the fifth novel. there are some that say the rest of the books can be in one long season of like 24 to 36 i think.
Old 2009-09-20, 08:34   Link #166
Mokubu
Master of Universe

Hi, this is kinda off topic but i recently bought the box set for TSR but it didnt have the Mithril report booklets in it.. i got it from Borders in Perth. can anyone explain this? maybe they werent released in australia or something weird like that? im trying to find them because im obsessed with FMP but cant find anything about them beyond theyre meant to be in the TSR boxset.

please help if you can its driving me CRAZY!!!
Old 2009-09-21, 00:34   Link #167
masterwok

well i think they only have the booklets when you buy the dvd separately and not with the box set since they make the dvd cases for each dvd smaller. i had a problem with this when i bought my fmp box set but not when i bought the dvds of the other 2 seasons separately. i think the booklets are just bonus when you buy the dvd separately
Old 2009-09-21, 00:52   Link #168
Alchemist007
*Author

Maybe you can ebay them or something.
Old 2009-09-21, 03:25   Link #169
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
No us poor Aussies dipped out on the booklets in the TSR boxed set. I know the US release has then because I'm seriously thinking about picking up the US boxed set just for it.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
Old 2009-09-21, 04:59   Link #170
Mokubu
Master of Universe

that sucks, mb i should get the USA version... sigh. at least i have the dvds
Old 2009-09-26, 21:33   Link #171
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.

To be Really Honest, I LOVED THE WHOLE THING! In fact, it's addicting. I've watched the whole series about 6 times now.

Can't wait any longer I want them to finish the novels, and then finish the show.
Old 2009-09-27, 02:36   Link #172
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

I started watching TSR again last night. Just watching the OP brought back all those familiar emotions and I'm looking forward to watching some more tonight.

Old 2009-09-28, 17:28   Link #173
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
I started watching TSR again last night. Just watching the OP brought back all those familiar emotions and I'm looking forward to watching some more tonight.
YES! Lately, I've been reading the novels again. Just to make sure I got it all down.

I stopped doing homework at this point. The Last Episode OWNS.
Old 2009-09-29, 16:09   Link #174
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Heh I just finished the episode seven where Sousuke has to leave Kaname.

I forgot how obvious it was that Kaname liked Sousuke in TSR - and how cute that was... Man I want a new season even more now...

Old 2009-09-29, 17:34   Link #175
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.

Quote:

I forgot how obvious it was that Kaname liked Sousuke in TSR - and how cute that was... Man I want a new season even more now...
Quoted for truth. TSR was great. It covers all the bases anyone would want in an anime.

Comedy, Romance, Action, it has it all

I re-watched fumoffu last night. The haunted hospital episode was so epic.
Kaname points to a flying head in the sky and asks Sousuke if he is scared.. "I'm just glad it's not a bomb."

Epic

Anyway, I agree, and I want a new season
Old 2009-10-04, 07:09   Link #176
Celebrianna

Quote:

And how obvious it was that Sousuke liked Kaname especially when he learned that he was taken off his mission of guarding her.

Then the rationalizing that he did with Kurz at the bar after Tessa accused him of only thinking of Kaname.

Then of course we got a blatant confirmation when he picked up that Kaname look-a-like in Hong Kong. Then the subsequent confrontation with Gauron that made Sousuke flip out when he thought his beloved was dead. Hee hee. TSR really showed how much these two has grown to really like each other.
Old 2009-10-05, 18:38   Link #177
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebrianna View Post
And how obvious it was that Sousuke liked Kaname especially when he learned that he was taken off his mission of guarding her.

Then the rationalizing that he did with Kurz at the bar after Tessa accused him of only thinking of Kaname.

Then of course we got a blatant confirmation when he picked up that Kaname look-a-like in Hong Kong. Then the subsequent confrontation with Gauron that made Sousuke flip out when he thought his beloved was dead. Hee hee. TSR really showed how much these two has grown to really like each other.
This settles it. Time to rewatch FMP. Again
Old 2009-11-18, 18:03   Link #178
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebrianna View Post

Yeah he just owned that screen. There have been many times when people have wanted to do that and he went ahead and did it . But yeah he was just pissed after reading that. Looked like he was going to snap and then went out and forced Wraith to contact him.

Just finished watching this again and it really is a great series. Some great moments. That Gauron confrontation was great since he snapped and finally killed the guy. But even after avoiding the bomb just standing there almost dead while that glass cut him. It's a good thing she was alive or who knows how that would have ended. Too bad the time between the attack and meeting Sousuke killed Chidori's determination to confess.
Old 2010-06-23, 13:37   Link #179
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Rewatching TSR on my new FullHD screen.

"Launch SUBLARS"!

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

Old 2010-06-26, 15:29   Link #180
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Finished.
I want more.

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

Closed Thread

Tags
action, kadokawa, mecha, school life, shounen