AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-10-02, 06:31   Link #841
Aesthetic Shampoo

Now here's the good old Bleach we all love to hate. I knew it couldn't last.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 06:34   Link #842
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
i knew it, once someone shows off all their power while we know nothing of the other person.....means the person showing off is as good as dead.

he wanted aizen on his side, but aizen said no thanks....but he never said he didnt release him.....so we might see him again, i hope at least since he is my favorite character.
Old 2012-10-02, 06:53   Link #843
Meltyred

So...
Are they gonna show off every bankai ever before killing them...
Cause the next ones would be Ukitake, Unohara, Kyouraku and Urahara.
How wonderful.
Wonder whether Uryu will be useful or useless as usual again...
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 07:02   Link #844
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Knight View Post
Just proves that people should think twice in Bleach before showing off all your techniques and Bankai.
It doesn't matter anyway. Yamamoto's hypothesis was apparently wrong. The reason they couldn't steal his bankai wasn't that they didn't know its full potential, but that it was too powerful for a regular Sternritter to handle. Only Juha Bach could steal it.

It's obvious Yamamoto is done for, but I hope he'll be able to give Bach a run for his money before kicking the bucket. A badass like him can't die like this.
Old 2012-10-02, 07:03   Link #845
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
So...
Are they gonna show off every bankai ever before killing them...
Cause the next ones would be Ukitake, Unohara, Kyouraku and Urahara.
How wonderful.
Wonder whether Uryu will be useful or useless as usual again...
Aizen too. Sure, he lost his sword but knowing Kubo he will find a way for make Aizen get his sword back.
Linkark07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 07:06   Link #846
Bombo
TSF Fans

I knew it this will happen....Because kubo is kubo .. /sigh
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 07:09   Link #847
ronin myael
lost ronin

ahhh shit!!! now we're back to depending on ichigo to save everyone again! kubo is back to his trolling ways. *sighs*
Old 2012-10-02, 07:38   Link #848
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

I'm annoyed by this. He's the shinigami boss......thye know they cannot beat him so they have to resort to trolling him instead by sealing/stealing his power.

I wanted to see him in a proper battle against a high level oppenent that would be worthy of him using his bankai for.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 07:48   Link #849
kiak666

Can't say I'm surprised by this turn of events though. So 2 more Special War Potentials yet to be revealed.

And lol at the Sternritters "Y" being twins, talk about an asspull here
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 07:49   Link #850
Lunarskylar

with all the scars that yamamoto has on his body, this should be nothing but a flesh wound

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiak666 View Post
Can't say I'm surprised by this turn of events though. So 2 more Special War Potentials yet to be revealed.

And lol at the Sternritters "Y" being twins, talk about an asspull here
actually for once i wouldn't call asspull here. kubo actually foreshadowed the abilities of the yourself quincy before this, just so it's not realy an asspull.
can you imagine if we didn't know about loyd before meeting royd

and i'm guessing that since royd had juha bach's mind and memories, that's how juha bach would have acted to getting pwned my yamamoto after all. maybe even with the corpse part? iunno
Old 2012-10-02, 08:40   Link #851
james0246

Kind of a worthless flashback, but otherwise fun chapter. As usual old man Yamamoto is defeated by his hubris and arrogance.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 08:50   Link #852
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Seriously, how did Yamma not dodge that attack? Yeah, so his bankai was stolen - we know he is capable of more than that. Does no one use KIDO anymore???

Royal Guard cannot be far behind now. The boss is defeated, this is a disaster....
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 10:08   Link #853
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Does no one use KIDO anymore???
Who needs kido when you got bankai...oh wait.

So, one probably dead general, Aizen's comeback hinted at and Ichigo is the world's only hope. Sounds familiar. He will probably be sooo strong that nobody can steal his OPness.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 10:51   Link #854
Slayerx

Y'know what this also means... Kenpachi got beaten badly, offscreen, by a mook. Now THAT'S insulting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It doesn't matter anyway. Yamamoto's hypothesis was apparently wrong. The reason they couldn't steal his bankai wasn't that they didn't know its full potential, but that it was too powerful for a regular Sternritter to handle. Only Juha Bach could steal it.
Yup, turns out Yamaji was as stupid as i thought he was when releasing his bankai. He knew that the enemy could steal bankai, but he released it anyway based on a theory he had no way of testing... If it turned out he was wrong (which he was), it would get stolen and the enemy would acquire a powerful weapon. Stupidest. move. ever. Apparently all that age and experience doesn't amount to much. The smart thing for him to have done, would have been to take the device from the first mook he killed and make sure it got to the hands of either Mayuri or Urahara so that they could figure out how it works and prepare a counter for it.
Old 2012-10-02, 10:58   Link #855
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

So here what I'm thinking the author was planning out in the last few arcs. After Aizen total defeat by Ichigo, the author ran out of idea's to prolong his career. "Time to make uses of Sado, we're headed toward "Fullbringer" arc. This arc was hated on by many fans and had contributed nothing to the protagonist development (lol). The arc ended aruptly to quickly, the author scatter far & wide and decided to make uses of Ishida heritage. Farther more butchering every character he has and their origin.

I'm calling it now! Ishida will be fighting Ichigo, but will be stomped by him and Ishida learned of his error and supports Ichigo w/ friendship power to fight Aizen once more!

Juhabach gets 1-shot after releasing Aizen (or betray).
Old 2012-10-02, 11:06   Link #856
Black-Cat-Sama

okay, maybe I'm having an epic mind fart here, someone help me out...

so there were two brothers, who both possessed imitation abilities. So that explains how one was killed by kenpachi but there was still another one around to fight yamamoto. now, the translation i read said that both of them could imitate aspects of the enemy but NOT their appearances, so...how did this twin look like Bach?

I'm puzzled right now and maybe i havent been paying much attention the last few weeks lol.

As for the actual chapter, we gotta admit, the 'boss' being taken down so easily would have been silly. And Yamamoto recognizing his opponent as Bach when he wasn't would have confused a lot of stuff. I'm not so happy with the explanation, but hey, we get a bad guy that actually does stuff and guess what, good guys dying. Gotta see how this plays out.
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 11:22   Link #857
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Look how that turned out. There were twins...seriously this is just the reason to have yamaji defeated so that zero squad comes to beat them and aizen then trolls all and ichigo saves the day
Old 2012-10-02, 11:34   Link #858
Eragon
Still Alive

I......I.......*sigh* fuck it! This isn't even worth ranting about anymore. The only thing that stopped me from trying to facepalm myself to death was the hope that Aizen will return.

But really apart from seeing the remaining Bankai's I have lost all interest in Bleach now.
Old 2012-10-02, 11:46   Link #859
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
okay, maybe I'm having an epic mind fart here, someone help me out...

so there were two brothers, who both possessed imitation abilities. So that explains how one was killed by kenpachi but there was still another one around to fight yamamoto. now, the translation i read said that both of them could imitate aspects of the enemy but NOT their appearances, so...how did this twin look like Bach?

I'm puzzled right now and maybe i havent been paying much attention the last few weeks lol.
yea it makes no sense. shitritter Y clearly changed his appearance in the exact same chapter that it is stated he can't do that sort of thing... assuming the translation is correct it's total nonsense
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 12:00   Link #860
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

So now Ichigo's gonna come and save the day huh

Tags
bleach, chapter