AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-06-08, 19:42   Link #21
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas View Post
Well, what did you expect? It's a pie-equipped guy half-heartedly fighting a serious girl equipped with a real weapon
I'm more caught up in the fact that she's creaming him This is an eroge after all, isn't it?!
Old 2007-06-08, 20:13   Link #22
roan

according to magazines, there's supposed to be over 100 different items randomly picked for the battles.

so there's a non-adv system.
roan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 21:59   Link #23
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
This is an eroge after all, isn't it?!
Spoiler:
FatPianoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 00:25   Link #24
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Ah yes, I went and re-read the first post. It's designated for all ages. I saw zalas reply and I guess I got excited...
Old 2007-06-09, 07:52   Link #25
luckyovermind
hungry~

Actually it is an eroge.

It's called: "eroge(not 18-kin)"
Old 2007-06-09, 17:12   Link #26
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyovermind View Post
Actually it is an eroge.

It's called: "eroge(not 18-kin)"
So it's kind of like vegetarian meat?
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 12:21   Link #27
lyric

Spoiler for lastest information from GS07:
lyric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 07:48   Link #28
wongtcsg

I don even know jap language, i only know a bit of kanji.
How am i suppose to play this game?
This is getting annoying...
wongtcsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 09:46   Link #29
Tangowr

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongtcsg View Post
I don even know jap language, i only know a bit of kanji.
How am i suppose to play this game?
This is getting annoying...
Learn the language, or learn that the game isn't marketed toward a english market.
Old 2007-06-12, 13:49   Link #30
Kyuusaisha

Is there any romance in this game or is it just friendship? Asking since I'm a sucker for romance
Edit: How come I always kill threads?

Last edited by Kyuusaisha; 2007-06-15 at 05:47.
Kyuusaisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 12:02   Link #31
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuusaisha View Post
Is there any romance in this game or is it just friendship? Asking since I'm a sucker for romance
Edit: How come I always kill threads?
No it is both I'm sure since all past Key games are.... I just wonder what kind of endiongs there are and if other male characters can end up with different girls too.
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 14:06   Link #32
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku View Post
No it is both I'm sure since all past Key games are.... I just wonder what kind of endiongs there are and if other male characters can end up with different girls too.
Let's just wonder about whether they actually get to live (This is a Key game after all) before theorizing who they might end up with.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 20:51   Link #33
Kyuusaisha

Do we have any information on the VAs? The art is looking different than the usual Key art which in this case is a great thing in my opinion
Kyuusaisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 02:12   Link #34
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuusaisha View Post
Do we have any information on the VAs? The art is looking different than the usual Key art which in this case is a great thing in my opinion
Riki Naoe: None (He's you basically)
Komari Kamikita: Natsumi Yanase (CV)
Rin Natsume: Tomoe Tamiya (CV)
Haruka Saigusa: Keiko Suzuki (CV)
Kudryavka Noumi: Akemi Kaneko (CV)
Yuiko Kurugaya: Ryōko Tanaka (CV)
Mio Nishizono: Yumi Arai (CV)

Kyousuke Natsume: Hikaru Midorikawa (CV)
Masato Inohara: Nobutoshi Canna (CV)
Kengo Miyazawa: Yūsei Oda (CV)

Like slasher movies I want to start calling the deaths, but I'll leave that for tomorrow. Yes though the art is substantially better than any previous Key game. No Ayu or Nayuki clones and yet it still has its own unique style. The eyes especially with their glass marbly look with triple rings that change shade towards the center remind me of one of Sunrises old styles from the 80's with an updated look. Everyone kind of dresses in Gothic Lolita though on the main page except for the main girl Komari, which is a bit boring.

Before I go, after reading a bit on the story concept, it seems set up for the usual Key tragedy (Keywords being "Seems Set Up"). The Little Buster's have allowed the main character to find enjoyment in life after a tragic event in its past. I'm going to bet the plot has something to do with the Little Busters bond being shattered by some series of events, or something. Plus the main girl looks like the obvious choice for someone to bring warmth into the main characters life only to get slammed by a semi in a traffic accident and have him break down again.

Key, like Yoshiyuki Tomino has built a reputation for it's way of dealing with its characters. They like them to suffer in order to grow. Will Little Busters be Key's Turn-A Gundam style turn around in character development methods. That's up to Jun Maeda.

Personally I think Key is long overdue for a game where the characters face adversity, we feel for them, we cry with them, they grow from it and overcome it and we feel joy. A death or two is cool, but if so no more Car Accidents, "Sickness", She was really an animal stuff. 8 years later I think Key needs to redefine its own image like it redefined the image of the genre back in 1999. That's just my opinion though, I'm sure a lot of people will be content with a sob story and good CG. That's okay too.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-06-18 at 02:47.
Old 2007-06-18, 07:39   Link #35
arcadeplayer987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangowr View Post
Learn the language, or learn that the game isn't marketed toward a english market.
I better quit the game than to learn the language.It's more easy because it will take a long time to learn it.
arcadeplayer987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 11:11   Link #36
genryou
The ______ maker
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to genryou
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadeplayer987 View Post
I better quit the game than to learn the language.It's more easy because it will take a long time to learn it.
you should know that 90% of Key games was in JP language...

hmm...this game look promising, maybe we can see it being turned into anime in the future...
genryou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-18, 14:02   Link #37
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadeplayer987 View Post
I would actually play the game while you learn the language because it and others like it have both written and spoken Japanese at the same time and would be great listening and reading material for learning the language. Plus you get to have fun at the same time.

Remember, learning is not always books and long, boring study hours. If only more educational institutions would realize this.
Old 2007-06-19, 14:50   Link #38
justsomeguy

Looks like an interesting game from Key. Assuming that the final product has the usual high quality, I'll be waiting for them to announce the anime series (you know it's inevitable).
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 16:44   Link #39
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
Looks like an interesting game from Key. Assuming that the final product has the usual high quality, I'll be waiting for them to announce the anime series (you know it's inevitable).
Now hold on, after Clannad, they still have to do Planetarian (Toei does the Movie and Kyoto Animation the TV Series) and THEN comes Little Busters the Movie and TV Series.
Old 2007-06-19, 22:44   Link #40
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Riki Naoe: None (He's you basically)
Komari Kamikita: Natsumi Yanase (CV)
Rin Natsume: Tomoe Tamiya (CV)
Haruka Saigusa: Keiko Suzuki (CV)
Kudryavka Noumi: Akemi Kaneko (CV)
Yuiko Kurugaya: Ryōko Tanaka (CV)
Mio Nishizono: Yumi Arai (CV)

Kyousuke Natsume: Hikaru Midorikawa (CV)
Masato Inohara: Nobutoshi Canna (CV)
Kengo Miyazawa: Yūsei Oda (CV)

Like slasher movies I want to start calling the deaths, but I'll leave that for tomorrow. Yes though the art is substantially better than any previous Key game. No Ayu or Nayuki clones and yet it still has its own unique style. The eyes especially with their glass marbly look with triple rings that change shade towards the center remind me of one of Sunrises old styles from the 80's with an updated look. Everyone kind of dresses in Gothic Lolita though on the main page except for the main girl Komari, which is a bit boring.

Before I go, after reading a bit on the story concept, it seems set up for the usual Key tragedy (Keywords being "Seems Set Up"). The Little Buster's have allowed the main character to find enjoyment in life after a tragic event in its past. I'm going to bet the plot has something to do with the Little Busters bond being shattered by some series of events, or something. Plus the main girl looks like the obvious choice for someone to bring warmth into the main characters life only to get slammed by a semi in a traffic accident and have him break down again.

Key, like Yoshiyuki Tomino has built a reputation for it's way of dealing with its characters. They like them to suffer in order to grow. Will Little Busters be Key's Turn-A Gundam style turn around in character development methods. That's up to Jun Maeda.

Personally I think Key is long overdue for a game where the characters face adversity, we feel for them, we cry with them, they grow from it and overcome it and we feel joy. A death or two is cool, but if so no more Car Accidents, "Sickness", She was really an animal stuff. 8 years later I think Key needs to redefine its own image like it redefined the image of the genre back in 1999. That's just my opinion though, I'm sure a lot of people will be content with a sob story and good CG. That's okay too.

Clannad has a new level story, things you are talking about seem to be based only from Kanon >.>

As for graphics it has evolved since 1998 ( counting ONE) so obviously the graphics will be better. Now designs are different because Na-Ga has had part in designs, which unlike Kanon, Clannad and AIR Itaru did them.

This game is going to be obviously different in many aspects as it it is All Age but it seems like there are ecchi scenes to replace that content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Now hold on, after Clannad, they still have to do Planetarian (Toei does the Movie and Kyoto Animation the TV Series) and THEN comes Little Busters the Movie and TV Series.

And then there is Tomoyo After before Little Busters if any thing else.
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, ero-game, eroge, key, pc game, visual novel