Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2004-08-04, 15:40   Link #1
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Aone-Anbu Naruto 93 glitch thingy...

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone can help me out here...

In episode 93 of Naruto, whenever the scene in the show cuts to anything else, e.g, a closeup to a long shot, the video has a split second of corruption and then goes away. But it happens throughout the episode.

Was wondering if anyone else was having this problem. Anyways I'm using the latest xvid and divx codecs. The file is 100% complete and I seriously have no clue what's causing it. All my other anime run fine too.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Old 2004-08-04, 18:25   Link #2
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
I would try to talk to the Anbu team. www.gotwoot.net Since they should know their episode is slightly corrupted. I've noticed some things similar to that little peices of the video are corrupt though my eyes barely noticed it.
Old 2004-08-04, 20:00   Link #3
veracromil

Send a message via AIM to veracromil
Im getting this problem as well, every now and then parts of some frames get blocky.

Heres a pic i was able to take:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...pi93glitch.jpg

Last edited by veracromil; 2004-08-04 at 20:20.
Old 2004-08-04, 20:53   Link #4
veracromil

Send a message via AIM to veracromil
I fixed it, i just reinstalled xvid and played around with the divx and xvid decoders. Xvid, Deblocking both y and uv checked, turned off film effect, none of the 4 ccs supported. Divx i turned deblocking and deringing all the way up and turned off film effect, yuv extended mode on and overlay extended mode on and have the logo disabled and turned off double buffering and generic mp4 support
Old 2004-08-04, 22:53   Link #5
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by veracromil
I fixed it, i just reinstalled xvid and played around with the divx and xvid decoders. Xvid, Deblocking both y and uv checked, turned off film effect, none of the 4 ccs supported. Divx i turned deblocking and deringing all the way up and turned off film effect, yuv extended mode on and overlay extended mode on and have the logo disabled and turned off double buffering and generic mp4 support
Hey thanks man, that did the trick all right.

You da man!