AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-07-06, 21:10   Link #281
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

I need to get the artbook off Ebay. I was in BMT when the game came out/available for preorder. *sigh*

I did beat the Japanese version on Maria mode. Haven't started Meria though.
Old 2009-07-07, 21:47   Link #282
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
It took a while but I'm finally getting used to the battle system. Thankgod to the extensive tutorial ^^'
And while I am still early on in the game it is quite worrying that I am missing out on a lot of key items needed to recruit new knights. Smashing structures to obtain those key items seems to be my weakness as I just can't do it, made worse since it has to be a warrior who is able to completely break it. Actually considering starting over again to try and get those characters I missed out, is this a good idea? and why is there only one save slot >.>

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 00:24   Link #283
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
ItActually considering starting over again to try and get those characters I missed out, is this a good idea? and why is there only one save slot >.>
If you want to collect them all, than sure. As long as you have time, of course.

I'd rather wonder why they didn't add an EXTRA section. Maybe they couldn't fit it after putting in like... 39 battle BGMs...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 23:03   Link #284
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

(゚Д゚)

http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1231175_1407.html

Who... would have thought this day would come... The game was already stuffed enough on the two-screen DS, so how are they going to put everything in the PSP and make it work?
Really wondering that...

The guidebook already has the list of lines each character says, so the Talk Collection doesn't really matter, but definitely looking forward to the OP.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2010-02-01, 00:31   Link #285
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Wait, another DS game makes the jump onto the PSP? Man, must be hard for Nintendo to keep some exclusive games... for a while there, it sounded good with that "Knights in the Nightmare, only on Nintendo DS".

But I guess it's no surprise. Other Sting games went there too, so as long as it helps sales, in turn continuing great games, yeah sure maybe more should go to the PSP lol...

(Yeah, I was one of those who never thought Chinatown Wars would end up on the PSP, let alone the iPhone too...)

btw serenade, what happened to your laptop, if you don't mind me asking. Or rather, I'm wondering how old was it. It just made me remember a friend of mine who had a little sister take a pen to his laptop screen, brutalizing it for all eternity
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-03, 02:53   Link #286
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Wait, another DS game makes the jump onto the PSP? Man, must be hard for Nintendo to keep some exclusive games... for a while there, it sounded good with that "Knights in the Nightmare, only on Nintendo DS".

btw serenade, what happened to your laptop, if you don't mind me asking. Or rather, I'm wondering how old was it. It just made me remember a friend of mine who had a little sister take a pen to his laptop screen, brutalizing it for all eternity
Sorry for the late reply

Well, Nintendo manages to keep a lot of exclusive games already...
In the first place, Knights in the Nightmare isn't exactly a great seller like Pokemon, so not really much of a loss. It is a good game though.

The laptop is just collecting dust. It is... around 3-4 years, I think. Maybe 5.

Old 2010-02-04, 05:19   Link #287
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Yeah, there's already a ton of DS only series, it's just those talk about Nintendo not supporting third parties enough (that seems to be mostly Wii related) and recently games jumping ship to the PSP that had me thinking.

Of course the one thing I thought about, if it is that easy to port games, maybe, just maybe there would be some cross platform handheld multiplayer gaming in the near future. (third parties anyway, I don't think Mario will end up on the PSP too. )

About your laptop, I was wondering how it died. Well, old wounds I don't think you feel like sharing, but it perplexed me since mine is in it's 5th year and it went through all those years of DRAM overclocking, CPU overclocking, DVD burning, video encoding and Wifi browsing. Thank god it's still alive. Can't replace it right now.

Hmm, now that Sting's "trilogy" happened, I wonder what's next for them. I should look them up, I haven't done so since KoTK came out.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 23:53   Link #288
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9739889

OP movie

As a fan of the game, it made me really excited. Since I know the meaning of some scenes and all...
The part with the knight orders and their captains was great.

By the way, it seems the PSP version will add an extra Yggdra scenario.

Though I think one should still try this on the DS for once, because the feeling of using the touchscreen to play this is irreplaceable.

Old 2010-02-20, 08:24   Link #289
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

wow, the main character isn't half naked and hopefuly doesn't spread her legs to kill the last boss *cough*lolbayonetta*cough* I might actually pick this game up, if I don't get too deep into Pokemon heart gold.
Old 2010-02-21, 11:37   Link #290
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Sony lately seems to be snagging a lot of previous console/handheld exclusives... I still can't see how KitN on the PSP works without designing a completely different system.

Tags
sting