AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-05-10, 13:41   Link #2921
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

It should be episode 245.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 16:26   Link #2922
Claymore-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
It should be episode 245.
Thank you, I started watching the show again.
Claymore-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 21:11   Link #2923
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

What is Kishimoto's stance about revenge? He really has been anvilicious during Sasuke's story arc stating it was bad but when Asuma dies Shikamaru's team got the green light from Kakashi himself to get revenge.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 22:23   Link #2924
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
What is Kishimoto's stance about revenge? He really has been anvilicious during Sasuke's story arc stating it was bad but when Asuma dies Shikamaru's team got the green light from Kakashi himself to get revenge.
kakashi and therefore kishi's stance on revenge is that it's fine for shikamaru, but bad for sasuke
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 15:01   Link #2925
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
kakashi and therefore kishi's stance on revenge is that it's fine for shikamaru, but bad for sasuke
Shikimaru only wanted revenge against the people that were responsible directly, while Sasuke simply decided to "kill 'em all, don't spare the children".
Old 2013-06-12, 18:51   Link #2926
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Shikimaru only wanted revenge against the people that were responsible directly, while Sasuke simply decided to "kill 'em all, don't spare the children".
i was refering to part 1 when sasuke wanted revenge on itachi. kakashi did everything he could to talk him out of it. but when shikamaru wanted revenge on hidan, kakashi joined his squad...
Old 2013-07-08, 06:06   Link #2927
Monster0

Maybe now kakashi knows that he was wrong,who knows.Revenge isn't as bad as it is made out to be.Obsession over revenge, or anything for that matter,can get in the way of healthy living.But when the opportunity for pay back presents itself you should take advantage of it with a smile.Even god likes revenge with karma,holly vengeance and what not.The real lesson is revenge is ok even great but don't let it spoil the party today,have patience.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 07:15   Link #2928
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

I guess it was because Kakashi deemed Sasuke as way too weak to face off against his brother, but thought that Shikamaru was ready for Hidan.
Old 2013-07-11, 17:22   Link #2929
Monster0

Here are a couple of answers to recent Naruto events that i felt caused some confusion.They might not be great answers,and you might have a better answer,but they are answers.

Spoiler for manga only:

Spoiler for manga content:
Old 2013-07-11, 18:57   Link #2930
Sir-Nemesis

Why does jiraiya not return?
Old 2013-07-13, 02:37   Link #2931
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir-Nemesis View Post
Why does jiraiya not return?
You're talking about Kabuto's undead? Kabuto already explained that Jiraiya's body is at the bottom of that lake, (or whaever it is) and he can't get any of his DNA. He needs some of that to revive someone.
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 09:16   Link #2932
Monster0

Ginkaku and Kinkaku,Hasirama and Tobirama,they are biological brothers and their names rhyme.The only other biological sibs i can think of are Uchia,and their names do not rhyme.It is my theory that sibs with non-rhyming names have bad attitudes.Wait, Gara,Konkuro,and Tamari are they biological sibs?They don't have rhyming names,but they did have bad attitudes though.

And then there's Minato and Naruto,both names end with o.I bet Obito and Kabuto are Minato's illegitimate children.And even Nagato too,we know Minato has a thing for red heads.

My questions then are,

1.Would Sasuke be happier if his name was Sasuchi?

2.Was Minato a player ?
Old 2013-08-13, 15:27   Link #2933
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for manga question:
Old 2013-08-13, 21:04   Link #2934
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Spoiler for manga question:
Spoiler for manga:

question: was it ever stated (possibly in a databook) which akatsuki members captured the 5 and 7 tails?
Old 2013-08-18, 09:36   Link #2935
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
question: was it ever stated (possibly in a databook) which akatsuki members captured the 5 and 7 tails?
No, it wasn't.
There is a chance that the capture of Kokuō and Chōmei will be shown in the fillers, but as for now, no info was given yet.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 02:43   Link #2936
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Question:
Do you think Gai releasing all his gates will able to penetrate susanoo?. as far as I can tell no jutsu yet has able to penetrate susanoo, except maybe susanoo pentrating another susanoo
Old 2013-08-19, 05:17   Link #2937
Tchadnis

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
Question:
Do you think Gai releasing all his gates will able to penetrate susanoo?. as far as I can tell no jutsu yet has able to penetrate susanoo, except maybe susanoo pentrating another susanoo
if i remember correctly the Raikage , lighting attack has penetrate susanoo , but at the ribcage state only tho , about Gai he might be able to pull it out but when you release all your gates if i remember correctly what await you after is death .. the gate number 8 which is the last one is the Gate of Death.
Old 2013-08-19, 06:35   Link #2938
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchadnis View Post
if i remember correctly the Raikage , lighting attack has penetrate susanoo , but at the ribcage state only tho , about Gai he might be able to pull it out but when you release all your gates if i remember correctly what await you after is death .. the gate number 8 which is the last one is the Gate of Death.
Adding up a quote from original Naruto series: "Opening the 8th Gate, the Gate of Death, gives one the power that is greater than the Hokage's, but the user then dies."
Something like that, but you get the main point.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 10:18   Link #2939
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

so this thing came to my mind, sasuke was born before naruto even though a few days before, and sasuke got straight A's in his classes, and it was mentioned in the beginning that naruto failed the graduating exam for 3 years.
then how the hell did it happen that sasuke and naruto graduated at the same time, sasuke should have graduated three years before naruto.
Old 2013-09-02, 11:24   Link #2940
Monster0

Naruto started ninja school 3 years before Sasuke was orphaned.Naruto and Sasuke i think were 11,12 or even 13 when the series started.So Naruto being born an orphan started ninja school when elementary age. Sasuke and Naruto's other piers started at junior high age.During the chunnin exams we can see also a varied age bracket.

Tags
q&a