AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-28, 22:13   Link #2401
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
I'm going for a more serious perspective. Given both Papa Akano & Papa Sakayan are in a bad blood, what relations did they had & how do both White Room & the campus connected to each other? Though this might result in repeating the questions again, but don't mind to verify it?

Shall we look forward for what Hiyori can do with Kiyo? We need something new & refreshing...

Images
Here, take your prize
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Damn where are you guys finding all those fanarts?
Old 2017-10-28, 22:16   Link #2402
Rejectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakamaki Izayoi View Post
Damn where are you guys finding all those fanarts?
Twitter.
here the artist account: https://twitter.com/sekina_?lang=en
Old 2017-10-28, 22:27   Link #2403
thefreakmike

Cinnamon is the Joker of this thread, he wants just wants to watch the world burn
Old 2017-10-28, 22:30   Link #2404
Endless_Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signa View Post
My bad and thank you for this magnificent link, I feel blessed, too bad I can't make out what she's saying...
Well there are several people here that could translate it for you. Here I'll give you a rough translation on the feet reaction as that one's the most difficult to click on, for some reason. I won't do the others since I'm not very good at this.

Spoiler:
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 22:35   Link #2405
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejectors View Post
Twitter.
here the artist account: https://twitter.com/sekina_?lang=en
Thank you for the link!
Old 2017-10-28, 23:16   Link #2406
Signa
Degenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreakmike View Post
Cinnamon is the Joker of this thread, he wants just wants to watch the world burn
Where did that come from?
He's like a messiah my guy, those juicy spoilers and eye opening details are like early birthday presents. They also start up some great discussions which is great since this is a forum after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Despair View Post
Well there are several people here that could translate it for you. Here I'll give you a rough translation on the feet reaction as that one's the most difficult to click on, for some reason. I won't do the others since I'm not very good at this.

Spoiler:
It isn't much but I'm still quite grateful, thanks a lot mate, you made my day with that link.
Signa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 23:26   Link #2407
Endless_Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signa View Post
It isn't much but I'm still quite grateful, thanks a lot mate, you made my day with that link.
Well you're in luck now, as I've found someone else do a proper translation so here you go:

Spoiler:
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-29, 00:07   Link #2408
Rejectors

I seem this pairing actually work LOL......

Old 2017-10-29, 00:55   Link #2409
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^Correction, face : Is there something stuck to my face?

^Ibuki, Hiyori, and many others, coz Ryuuen is doing harem (forced)
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-29, 02:22   Link #2410
kuudererules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejectors View Post
I seem this pairing actually work LOL......

Nice art by Sekina

I still don't consider them as OTP since Ibuki doesn't like Ryuuen's plan but she still did it anyway.

Can you guys tell me why Ibuki have a good impression to Ayanokouji, she even try to protect him that he's not X and what happen to them at vol 4.5?

Next SS will be about Ibuki, I wonder what happen next to her and Ayanokouji. (Sorry my english not really good)
kuudererules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-29, 02:29   Link #2411
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuudererules View Post
Nice art by Sekina

I still don't consider them as OTP since Ibuki doesn't like Ryuuen's plan but she still did it anyway.

Can you guys tell me why Ibuki have a good impression to Ayanokouji, she even try to protect him that he's not X and what happen to them at vol 4.5?

Next SS will be about Ibuki, I wonder what happen next to her and Ayanokouji. (Sorry my english not really good)

I'm sure it must be because of a previous volume. I think it is Vol 4.5 where they were stuck in an elevator.
Old 2017-10-29, 02:29   Link #2412
Grey Hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Despair View Post
Changing the topic: if you guys want to do something a little fun, which is related to this series, go to this link: http://youkosozitsuryoku.com/ss/ and Ichinose should appear on the right, click on her different parts of her body to get a reaction out of her. They include, face, breasts, stomach, thighs and feet.
hahaha the hell I'm enjoying this shit hahaha thanks men~ this is a good medicine for that 3 page Horikita blah blah end up with a monkey theory..

why there's no vagene touchy touchy (._.)
Grey Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-29, 02:39   Link #2413
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
^

I'm going for a more serious perspective. Given both Papa Akano & Papa Sakayan are in a bad blood, what relations did they had & how do both White Room & the campus connected to each other? Though this might result in repeating the questions again, but don't mind to verify it?
I wonder, do you think Ayano's dad has the power or authority to ruin Alice's dad like what he did on the poor butler? It seems from what I am reading in this thread, Alice's dad seems don't afraid of Ayano's dad and could give Ayano's dad the middle finger if he wants.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-29, 02:49   Link #2414
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
I wonder, do you think Ayano's dad has the power or authority to ruin Alice's dad like what he did on the poor butler? It seems from what I am reading in this thread, Alice's dad seems don't afraid of Ayano's dad and could give Ayano's dad the middle finger if he wants.
Maybe because Alice's dad must have similar political power to him.
Old 2017-10-29, 03:16   Link #2415
dragon1412

Quote:
Impossible, if he can do so then there shouldn't be a need to guilt trip and threaten Aya, he could ruin the school immediately or out right taking him back by force expulsion, but he can't, Clearly from their tone and discussion, they are very least equal, if not Alice dad is stronger
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-29, 03:31   Link #2416
Liselotte-sama

I have a question about Kouenji. I think I have seen spoilers( cannot remember well though) about him in this thread but what role exactly does he serve in the story? What is his deal?
Liselotte-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-29, 03:38   Link #2417
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Impossible, if he can do so then there shouldn't be a need to guilt trip and threaten Aya, he could ruin the school immediately or out right taking him back by force expulsion, but he can't, Clearly from their tone and discussion, they are very least equal, if not Alice dad is stronger
Then it is safe to assume that Alice's dad being a headmaster for a school is just a part-time job?

I mean, I can't see how a mere school headmaster have such a huge authority over Ayano's dad then.
Old 2017-10-29, 04:33   Link #2418
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liselotte-sama View Post
I have a question about Kouenji. I think I have seen spoilers( cannot remember well though) about him in this thread but what role exactly does he serve in the story? What is his deal?
He was a red herring in volume 3, sorta relevant in volume 4 and 7. Basically another not yet developed character that will likely get future focus.

Quote:
Then it is safe to assume that Alice's dad being a headmaster for a school is just a part-time job?

I mean, I can't see how a mere school headmaster have such a huge authority over Ayano's dad then.
The school's a government funded project iirc. Make of that what you will.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-29, 08:23   Link #2419
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

I think we can go ahead & acknowledge that both White Room & the Metropolitan High School campus are government-funded, with both founders/chairmen wield an equally powerful political power. Maybe to compete whose education system is better.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-29, 09:37   Link #2420
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
I think we can go ahead & acknowledge that both White Room & the Metropolitan High School campus are government-funded, with both founders/chairmen wield an equally powerful political power. Maybe to compete whose education system is better.
Then it would depends on what the government wants.

An emotion devoid super soldier who is able to came out with a flawless master plan the moment he read the instruction book/guide book of the event and then proceed to soloing everyone before they even know what's hit them.

-OR-

An alpha that has the capability to instruct and control a bunch of monkeys that are wearing human skins.

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller