AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-11-06, 10:07   Link #301
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
what? chthullu? I doubt it. It if'ts a lot worst then I prefer it to be an unknown being. A new unknown being. That's why magic and science combine can't explain it.

Accelerator's evolution show his change of heart and mind.
Lovecraftian in that it's some utterly alien thing....more like Azathoth than Cthulhu...
Old 2010-11-06, 10:23   Link #302
tsunade666

more tentacle thing..... chthullu myth really love lots of tentacle but let's do that on touma's thread.

The current accelerator takes another step on becoming a la persona diore or higher than god. I wonder what would Aleister plans for Accelerator. His plans involving him growing stronger than ever. But if it just grows more and more. it would ended up hindering his plans.
Old 2010-11-06, 10:30   Link #303
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
more tentacle thing..... chthullu myth really love lots of tentacle but let's do that on touma's thread.

The current accelerator takes another step on becoming a la persona diore or higher than god. I wonder what would Aleister plans for Accelerator. His plans involving him growing stronger than ever. But if it just grows more and more. it would ended up hindering his plans.
No...it just makes him the perfect assassin for him to use....
Old 2010-11-06, 10:51   Link #304
zaeraal

The more i am thinking of accelerator, the more one thing comes to my mind - accelerator had to kill 20k misaka clones in order to advance to lv 6. If Aleister can so well predict future events, why he let Touma beat accelerator? If Aleister plan was really to make accel lv 6, why he allowed it to be cancelled? Or better said, was it even cancelled? No one said HOW or WHEN accel should kill them.

Thus my theory : There has been some rumors saying that accel has to absorb Hyoka in order to get to lv 6, but when Hyoka manifests in real world, the ones that maintain her existence are Misaka clones. But what will happen to them if Hyoka is absorbed? Well, the only thing i can think of is that their brains would overload and ... So probably Aleister really plans for accel to finish off the remaining Misaka clones in order for him to advance to lv 6. And something like this would completly break Accel and not even falcon punch will be able to help him.
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 10:58   Link #305
Miraluka
Banned

I don't think so, just like Fiamma despite becoming la Persona Superiore a Dio, Touma end stepping on the top above him.

My guess is the stronger becomes a character the more higher Touma will be. This is the real meaning of being "A person higher than God".
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 11:25   Link #306
tsunade666

you know the lapersonasurioreadio is hard for me to type and remember...... I would just called it ubber god unless someone would come up with a better one.

And the clone project is meant to be stopped anyway. It's just a matter of time on when to stop or the way to stop it. Aleister wants Accelerator to further evolve but he needs to network and a good thing the server of the network gets close to Accel too. If you look at it a well planned matter. Accel meets Touma. Touma beats up Accel. Accel meets LO. Accel starts to change. Accel meets Kihara. Accel meets Kakine. Accel backs to the depths of darkness. Accel meets Touma. Accel backs on track. Accel goes to Russia. Accel get's Lambskin. Accel beats up the angel of Science. Accel saves LO. Accel further evolves after saving LO. From the age of Isis - Osiris and finally Horus. Now if he further evolves and reaching new heights then he would become ubbergod. but what's the use of it if Aleister is also ubberhaxgod?
Old 2010-11-06, 11:49   Link #307
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
you know the lapersonasurioreadio is hard for me to type and remember...... I would just called it ubber god unless someone would come up with a better one.

And the clone project is meant to be stopped anyway. It's just a matter of time on when to stop or the way to stop it. Aleister wants Accelerator to further evolve but he needs to network and a good thing the server of the network gets close to Accel too. If you look at it a well planned matter. Accel meets Touma. Touma beats up Accel. Accel meets LO. Accel starts to change. Accel meets Kihara. Accel meets Kakine. Accel backs to the depths of darkness. Accel meets Touma. Accel backs on track. Accel goes to Russia. Accel get's Lambskin. Accel beats up the angel of Science. Accel saves LO. Accel further evolves after saving LO. From the age of Isis - Osiris and finally Horus. Now if he further evolves and reaching new heights then he would become ubbergod. but what's the use of it if Aleister is also ubberhaxgod?
in Al's eyes, Accel is nothing more than a war dog.....

But the Misaka Network...that one is important no? After all, all AIM Angels so far are sustained by their psychic field....even Aiwass too no?
Old 2010-11-06, 12:14   Link #308
tsunade666

The network is important. It wouldn't end up destroyed because it would sustain all the artificial angels and it's the artificial heaven of Aleister. It's his core plan but even if someone would destroy it. it would lead into all the imouto and LO's which would lead into further break down of Accelerator and that wouldn't be good because it would just revert back.

If Accel is Aleister's war dog then Aleister should be pretty confident that Accel wouldn't reach his state. Because the moment Accel reach Aleister state then his dead.

I can see the ending..... and the ending would be the end of the network. I wonder what would happen if that ending did happen.
Old 2010-11-06, 12:21   Link #309
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
The network is important. It wouldn't end up destroyed because it would sustain all the artificial angels and it's the artificial heaven of Aleister. It's his core plan but even if someone would destroy it. it would lead into all the imouto and LO's which would lead into further break down of Accelerator and that wouldn't be good because it would just revert back.

If Accel is Aleister's war dog then Aleister should be pretty confident that Accel wouldn't reach his state. Because the moment Accel reach Aleister state then his dead.

I can see the ending..... and the ending would be the end of the network. I wonder what would happen if that ending did happen.
Which points out that Aleister's plans have one giant, giant weakness....

His entire heaven is based on flesh....the Misaka Network is a very vulnerable thing...
Old 2010-11-06, 12:52   Link #310
tsunade666

but the misaka network is scattered around the world. And it's a massacre if they would try to hunt the sisters just to kill Aleister. Accelerator (Touma(in Heaven)) wouldn't allow it.
Old 2010-11-06, 15:36   Link #311
pikachuwei

plus with the press of a button and 180,000 yen you can make extra clones.
Old 2010-11-06, 18:57   Link #312
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Which points out that Aleister's plans have one giant, giant weakness....

His entire heaven is based on flesh....the Misaka Network is a very vulnerable thing...
I'm guessing 9969 isn't the exact number he needs so he can spare a few clones while 'leaking' the information to Accelerator.

Seriously, he has set up Accelerator to be the ultimate deterrence that can protect his Network.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 20:45   Link #313
tsunade666

btw the 3rd generation or misaka worst is she also part of the network? if the 3rd generation is also part of the network. Then I wonder how many is the current number of the network.
Old 2010-11-06, 20:49   Link #314
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

WORST belongs to a different kind of network, with Full-Tuning as the administrator.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 20:54   Link #315
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'm guessing 9969 isn't the exact number he needs so he can spare a few clones while 'leaking' the information to Accelerator.

Seriously, he has set up Accelerator to be the ultimate deterrence that can protect his Network.
I mean....compare it to the original.....if his goal is to become higher than God, then at least make a heaven more secure than the original one....

A bunch of Archangels coming down as a death squad.....not even Accelerator can fend that off...
Old 2010-11-06, 21:17   Link #316
tsunade666

if a bunch of angels and archangels just suddenly come down. That would destroy the balance of this world and probably ruin it. I doubt the GOD would allow it. And even if a bunch of angel comes forth. I think Aleister would take the center stage himself.

So worst belong on another set of network and full tuning as admin.

Now I wonder if there are only 2 sets of network -_- if Aleister can just create 3rd generation out of no where and they are a level above the 2nd generation. Wouldn't a 4th or 5th generation network which would also be stronger than before not far fetched from the truth?
Old 2010-11-06, 22:20   Link #317
Flere821
Lurker

About that... though it's called the 'Third Production Plan' it doesn't necessarily mean '3rd generation', but could also mean 'Production plan based on the Third ranked esper of Academy City' - At least that's the impression I'm getting from the Chinese LN version.

Hmm... Accel kills off the network, and then in his giref acsends to Level 6 and curbstomps Aleister for planning that... I think that's actually possible.
And then when Aleister activates a back-up plan to escape Touma's there waiting for him and give him a beatdown to eliminate that illusion for good.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 22:37   Link #318
Miraluka
Banned

Of course God won't allow it, but for me something happened with God, maybe somebody "kidnapped" him.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 23:12   Link #319
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

It seems the current network is completely expandable. Last Ordser is not good enough to process it as we have seen already, and Aleister has no interest in keeping her either. Even the current Misakas are worn out. he can just use new ones. Most of all, I think he keep Mikoto, the original, around for a reason. It would surprise me the net work, LO, are just a series of test runs before Mikoto is put into action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
WORST belongs to a different kind of network, with Full-Tuning as the administrator.
Nope, Full Tuning is still MIA right now. Misaka Worst is still connected to the current Misaka Net Work, just she doesn't have to take LO's order.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 23:20   Link #320
tsunade666

Accel would surely pawn either Aiwass or Aleister but with his current level. I don't know.

kidnapped... nice I bet it's inside of someone we know. No wonder his on bad luck straight because no one is giving luck to begin with.