AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-05-08, 06:24   Link #21
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
I sure hope not. We have enough people with it as it is...
-What, a total of 1 and a half? Obito only has it in his left eye and Madara's got the complete set. Nagato is effectively deader than dead and the other Jinchuuriki who were revived with the Obito-makeover are all gone. Since Naruto is one half of the Rinnengan puzzle with Saskue being the other, the chances are there for both of them to get the exclusive VIP Rinnengan. Though one has to wonder how they'd actually do that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
And Naruto has enough eye variations as it is.

Kyuubi + Frog + Rinnegan? Nooooo
-And the Sage mode variant hasn't been seen in a long while. Currently, he predominately has his regular eyes (only switching to the Kurama pair when he enters full Bijuu mode or when he switches with Kurama).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Remember when naruto talked with the other hosts inside himself and they all introduced themselves to him I think then they gave him a portion of his chakra to help out and stop Tobi from destroying the world
-Then how'd THEY get their hands on his chakra? Last I checked, they made it clear they were only giving him their respective chakra during the brofist galore.
Old 2013-05-08, 06:30   Link #22
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminion Lancer View Post

-So Naruto is channeling the chakra of the other Bijuu. OK great, that's pretty awesome. One question: how does he have Shukaku's (1-tail) chakra in it? Even if this is just a representation of what the 10-tails is seeing, it still makes no sense for it to see Shukaku there. Though, the thought of Naruto gaining a Rinnengan at the end of all this makes me smile a bit.
Why should he not be in there? Akatsuki has captured and sealed every bijuu except for the eight-tails, so Naruto has Shukaku's chackra as well.
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 06:33   Link #23
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Why should he not be in there? Akatsuki has captured and sealed every bijuu except for the eight-tails, so Naruto has Shukaku's chackra as well.
-Because he wasn't there when Naruto was talking to the others. The Bijuu made it pretty clear that they can only give a portion of THEIR chakra to him, not the chakra of another. Shukaku wasn't even brought out during the Big Bijuu Hoedown, so it makes no sense for him to be there.

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2013-05-08 at 06:45.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 06:35   Link #24
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminion Lancer View Post
-Because he wasn't there when Naruto was talking to the others. The Bijuu made it pretty clear that they can only give portion of THEIR chakra to him, not the chakra of another. Shukaku wasn't even brought out during the Big Bijuu Hoedown, so it makes no sense for him to be there.
Didn't even notice that. Well, logically you're right, but I'm sure that was just a slip on Kishimoto's part and Shukaku was not supposed to be there. Or something...

Last edited by bigdeal000; 2013-05-08 at 11:07.
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 06:37   Link #25
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

At least this chapter explains why the Three-tails was loose and without an owner like three hundred chapters ago.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 06:52   Link #26
Pentium
Uchiha

I don't understand the appearance of the rinnegan stuff.. :\

Quote by Cub-Sama: Say that to Raikage who's awesomeness can only be compared to what would happen if Samuel L MOTHERF*CKING Jackson and Mr. T had a child who was raised by Rambo. Even with Sage Mode I think Raikage can b*tch slap Naruto into next week.
Pentium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 07:21   Link #27
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
And I don't understand all the hate. I mean sure, Shippuden isn't the best series there is, not by a long shot, but that has always been true. There's no drop in quality or anything like that. It's always been mediocre. I wonder how much longer it is going to take until the reinforcements arrive. Naruto probably can't hold out much longer.
Old 2013-05-08, 07:31   Link #28
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I liked seeing Obito laughing. A good break from that cold persona. Here comes another explanation from him though. I hope this doesn't turn into another flashback.

Last edited by Mad Pierrot; 2013-05-08 at 07:53.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 08:57   Link #29
Eragon
Still Alive

It would have been better if Tobi was given this kind of "reasoning". Obito is just...no. I have no idea what Kishi is trying to do with his character. I mean, if he(Obito) is going to give retarded reasons at least make act like a retarded person.
Old 2013-05-08, 10:04   Link #30
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

waaiiittt... why should they turn it into Kakashi-Obito drama moment again??

just give the fans what they want.... Madara-Senju's confrontation.. Kages are back... Naruto-Sasuke joined up in battle... or maybe just Juubi wiped out half of squads using another badass skill...

ah... so she's turned into jinchuuriki.... that means Rin also got talent to control it? or maybe Sanbi is the one who got controlled by some strong Shinobi from Mist so it can be set up to be summoned anytime?
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 10:12   Link #31
ronin myael
lost ronin

so obito thinks the rin who died is a fake? so he's building a real world that's really fake? huh???
Old 2013-05-08, 10:29   Link #32
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
so obito thinks the rin who died is a fake? so he's building a real world that's really fake? huh???
He wasn't literal. Read it again.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 10:35   Link #33
Monster0

Rin had no control over the Beast or it's seal.The fate of what happens to a tailed beast usually pertains to the type of seal being used.Rin wasn't the last jinchuuriki for the three tails,Yagura was.How yagura obtained the three tails is still unknown.Also the circumstances of Yaguras death is unknown.We know that Obito and Deidara capture three tails many years later in the story.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 11:39   Link #34
james0246

So, was Obito being serious when he said Kakashi could have killed him multiple times, or was that a mis-translation?

That being said, decent chapter. The flashback was far and sweet, and Naruto looked pretty cool all sagey-like. Not much really happened, but it was a decent transition chapter.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 12:27   Link #35
DarkHollowIchigo

Naruto is the only person that know's all the names of the Bijou and the kyuubi, the only person who knew about this was the Sage of six paths.

All Bijou and the Kyuubi working together with and for Naruto might unlock the ability to gain the Rinnegan. "If" Naruto gains the Rinnegan, then he could controle the 10 Tails with ease.

Don't forget that Naruto's mother is from the Uzumaki clan, Nagato is also a descendant of the Uzumaki clan thats why he could handle the Rinnegan, seems like everything falls in place then.
Old 2013-05-08, 12:43   Link #36
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
So, was Obito being serious when he said Kakashi could have killed him multiple times, or was that a mis-translation?
It was even shown as a flashback how Kakashi just hits his body part with a punch instead of annihilating it with raikiri or some strong elemental jutsu. At that time i was like "WTF this is lame!", so it's good how this was explained finally and it actually makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
That being said, decent chapter. The flashback was far and sweet, and Naruto looked pretty cool all sagey-like. Not much really happened, but it was a decent transition chapter.
At last a chapter that i have no complaints about and it also delivered some explanations that we demanded for a long time now, not to mention the cool hint about all the chakra of the tailed beasts adding up in Naruto so that we can expect some epic stuff in the finale
Actually i have one complaint about the tailed beasts shown: the 1 tails was missing and it didn't give it's chakra to Naruto, but i don't even care now about such minor plot holes
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 13:31   Link #37
iBeast

Once again Kishi is making Kakashi to look stronger than he actually is... Kakashi is the biggest impostor of them all.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 13:49   Link #38
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
Once again Kishi is making Kakashi to look stronger than he actually is... Kakashi is the biggest impostor of them all.
You have to remember that he is being fed the Kyuubi's chakra, which is cancelling out his only real weakness. He is an incredibly skilled and versatile shinobi, with one of the deadliest abilities in the whole series. But because of his lack of chakra, he has always needed to conserve his strength and to never go all out with any of his jutsus. That's why he lost against Kakuzu and Hidan for example. Now, he doesn't have to hold back anymore.
Old 2013-05-08, 14:00   Link #39
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Actually i have one complaint about the tailed beasts shown: the 1 tails was missing and it didn't give it's chakra to Naruto, but i don't even care now about such minor plot holes
In before he actually received some remnant of it when he assisted in reviving Gaara way back.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 14:41   Link #40
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
But because of his lack of chakra, he has always needed to conserve his strength and to never go all out with any of his jutsus. That's why he lost against Kakuzu and Hidan for example. Now, he doesn't have to hold back anymore.
I dont think that's correct. kakashi was simply not as good as kakuzu. there was never any part of the fight where it would appear kakashi could have won if he only had more chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
In before he actually received some remnant of it when he assisted in reviving Gaara way back.
yea i was thinking that also. kishi could pull this card if need be and just make something up since they did actually meet at one time. naruto could be like 'oh yea, now i realize the ichibi gave me something, i just didnt understand it back then' or some other bs
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote