AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-24, 18:45   Link #1
eLstar
(^_^)v

Episode 60 Discussion [Spoilers]

Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week’s upcoming episode which I will try and post every Monday. Before I say the rules I just want to give out a warning that there might be spoilers of the Manga. You have been warned.

Now for the people who don’t know about some of the spoiler tag rules, this thread is marked spoilers in the topic and so you don’t HAVE put a spoiler tag unless it has to do with the future manga chapters. But in case you want to put a spoiler tag, and feel more generous then normal you may feel free to use spoiler tags whatever way you wish.

Anyway this is what you should discuss in this thread:

1. Expectations of the episode if not aired or if you haven't seen it yet.
2. Announcements of which fansub groups have released the episode regardless if it is a RAW or Subbed.
3. Your comments on the episode if you have seen it both RAW and Subbed.

Just to make it clear there is to be no making new topics about the above things I have just showed you. I will close them down because I made this thread so all the posts regarding this topic will be in one place. It's alright if you're not used to the idea just yet but if I see a person continuously disregard this topic I will be very annoyed...and I just might have the power to stop you in your tracks.

So there you have it, just so you remember though, there is to be no flaming each other, no posting links that allow others to download the licensed Manga, and try and keep it on topic.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-24, 19:00   Link #2
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
hmm. i believe that episode 60 will end just before the Neji-Naruto fight.. then ep 60 will start off and be a full episode of them battling.. then 62 will be Neji discussing the nazi seal he has, then the rest of the exam ;-)
Old 2003-11-24, 19:49   Link #3
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
hmm. i believe that episode 60 will end just before the Neji-Naruto fight..
No way Df, it's impossible.
If I must bet, I will say the episode will end at the chapter 100 page 17 ^^
For the blow of Neji just after that Naruto made about thirty clones against him.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-24, 19:53   Link #4
Hyuga Jubei
Drifter

Quote:
hmm. i believe that episode 60 will end just before the Neji-Naruto fight.. then ep 60 will start off and be a full episode of them battling.. then 62 will be Neji discussing the nazi seal he has, then the rest of the exam ;-)
So they decided to scratch eps called 61
In anycase I get what your saying ^^; this fight should be a 2eps fight i think anyway.
But out of all the markings why does the damn seal have to resemble the nazi sign not like you I wanna have a tatoo of that
Hyuga Jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-24, 20:05   Link #5
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
... how can the episode end before the neji-naruto fight? 59 was all about getting to the arena.

if they can stick so much filler crap into that episode as to have the fight start eps 52, i give kudos to whomever does the filler eps.

I think it will end right before the hakake. when they (naruto/neji) are in B&W with the rings (and areas) of hakake are.-
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-24, 20:10   Link #6
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Well there is quite a lots of stuff to happen (just people talking etc, and the pre-fight taunting), but Im quite certain the fight will start in 60, considering the preview showed some fighting, it would be somewhat stupid for there not to be any in the episode.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-24, 20:14   Link #7
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuga Jubei
In anycase I get what your saying ^^; this fight should be a 2eps fight i think anyway.
2 episodes for 6 chapters?
3 episodes at least, maybe 4.

Quote:
But out of all the markings why does the damn seal have to resemble the nazi sign not like you I wanna have a tatoo of that
Because it's an extremely old symbol named svastika.
Here the symbol is reversed and thus called sauvastika or manji and it's an old japanese budhist symbol which generally means the night or the magical practices.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-24, 20:18   Link #8
dimdog

Send a message via AIM to dimdog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuga Jubei
So they decided to scratch eps called 61
that IS the point...it IS a curse seal...and it IS not somethin u want...hehe...but yeah.l.i really hope 60 has some real fightin in it
dimdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-24, 20:27   Link #9
TheGreatYakoshi
The Baka Mangaka Returns!

60 should be decent. You get your first taste of what Neji is capable of (besides stopping chakra and making your heart explode). However, it won't get into the heavy stuff probably until 61.
Spoiler:

Definitely a three episoder.

As for Neji's swastika (svastica, whatever?)...the Nazi's were the ones who perverted it, it was a spiritual symbol LONG before they got a hold of it. You'll see it in a lot of Eastern artwork, drawings, and stories. Still makes me wonder how it got across the world to the Native Americans, though. :hm:
TheGreatYakoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-24, 21:14   Link #10
Hyuga Jubei
Drifter

learned a little history today
It's too bad not many ppl know about its true history
plus its not very appealing at first glance
or else I would of had a tatoo of it

And for the record I luv Neji but giving this fight 3 eps seems crazy to me
I was thinking the nazi stuff would be said at the end of eps 60 and the fight would end in 61.
But its all good if its in 3 eps it means more images for me to fiddle with, my sigs been on hold for too long
All I needs a good shot of his ultimate technique and I will be fine
Hyuga Jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-24, 23:16   Link #11
shinta
Inactive Member

I think that the ep will consist of two things,

1.) Neji and Naruto talking about the seal.
2.) Everyone wondering and getting nervous about the whereabouts of Sasuke.

At least that is what I think anyway
shinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-25, 01:31   Link #12
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

I think its going to turn out like this:

Spoiler:
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-25, 04:23   Link #13
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot
I think its going to turn out like this:

Spoiler:
That would make sense since u pointed out the 3 importants points that will make the wait look like forever for those who don't read the manga.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-25, 05:58   Link #14
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
hmm. i believe that episode 60 will end just before the Neji-Naruto fight.. then ep 60 will start off and be a full episode of them battling.
It won't, the preview for episode 60 already shows fighting. i read the manga and from the preview images you can tell at least the first part of the fight will be in episode 60.
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-25, 09:13   Link #15
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

I think it will end with Neji using his hakke, the episode gotta end exciting
Fei-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-25, 09:56   Link #16
100fr

i think they'll nag about sask. and naruto's friends' enemy.
they aren't at the arena yet.

sure hope it'll be a good ep, it's gettin lame

100fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-25, 12:13   Link #17
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

i havent bothered d/l 59 cuz i saw the filler preview. if 60 is a filler episode, let me know and i wont bother downloading this one either, thanks in advance.
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-25, 14:45   Link #18
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100fr
i think they'll nag about sask. and naruto's friends' enemy.
they aren't at the arena yet.

sure hope it'll be a good ep, it's gettin lame

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3psi
i havent bothered d/l 59 cuz i saw the filler preview. if 60 is a filler episode, let me know and i wont bother downloading this one either, thanks in advance.
Once again: episode 60 will not be a filler episode. The preview for episode 60 already shows scenes from at least 1,5 manga chapters. The fight will start in episode 60.

Rant over.
Old 2003-11-25, 19:22   Link #19
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

I just watched 59 today, and people already said what im going to say, so im not going to say it again.

anyways, ive noticed latly that what they say in japanese and what they put in the subtitles are getting more and more skewed. I mean, They dont give a 1 to 1 translation sometimes, but a brief version of thier own that means like 80% of what the guy just said.

Im talking about the anbu sub, i think its a great idea that thiers finally someone else (anime rev) thats doing good quality subs.
I would get all TW, but thier like 2 months behind
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-25, 19:36   Link #20
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3psi
I just watched 59 today, and people already said what im going to say, so im not going to say it again.

anyways, ive noticed latly that what they say in japanese and what they put in the subtitles are getting more and more skewed. I mean, They dont give a 1 to 1 translation sometimes, but a brief version of thier own that means like 80% of what the guy just said.

Im talking about the anbu sub, i think its a great idea that thiers finally someone else (anime rev) thats doing good quality subs.
I would get all TW, but thier like 2 months behind
There's no such thing as 1 to 1 translation. English and Japanese are two totally diffferent languages.

Also, apart from TW (stopped getting their version when they fell behind) I still think ANBU's version is the best quality.