AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-09-11, 11:30   Link #61
luffy

Send a message via MSN to luffy
kingdom hearts font

does any one know where i can get the kingdom hearts font?
luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 20:16   Link #62
Tapp Zaddaz
Banned

Tapp Zaddaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 14:06   Link #63
dragon_balzl87

The opening fmv and the menu fmv are at http://ansemreport.com/index.php
dragon_balzl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 22:04   Link #64
Taylor--
!

Nice suit :P ! I appreciate the link to the opening, very cool. It kinda explained a few things from the GBA title... I got bored at about 10 hours or something in it. I couldnt stand the "walking around" part, it just felt like a dungeon crawler type thing. Simplistic and could have been done much better. Anyways, I might get bored some day and beat it :P . So, back on KH2... I still can't wait for this game! Ever since I beat the game a few years back I've wished for the sequel, when it was announced... I really excited. Two looks amazing, updated visuals, new areas, and a new part to the story!! Also, Auron as an ally?! Awesomeness ^^

Can't wait till we get the English release.
Taylor-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 01:42   Link #65
aikming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy C
some of you people here seem to have defeated sephiroth, but what difficulty was it on, i still cantbeat him on the hardest difficulty level at with sora at Lvl 100, so i had to resort to using a cheat, but has anyone beaten him on hardest?

Beat him. Not too hard when you capture the trick. Done it over 10 times
Old 2005-12-21, 01:43   Link #66
aikming

It's out tomorrow! Hurray!!!
Old 2005-12-21, 01:57   Link #67
ZeroGamerX

http://www.kh2.co.uk/ tons new media its awesome stuff!!

Videos
- Menu Trailer [29.5mb]
- Intro Movie [35.7mb]
- First Cutscene [47.4mb]

Audio
- Dearly Beloved (KH2 Mix) [4.9mb]
- Passion ~Orchestrated~ [6.7mb]
ZeroGamerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 20:44   Link #68
SladeX

Currently playing KH2...

New lead character, plays the same as old KH so far, can ride skateboard, if played final mix or CoM you know who unknown are and they are messing around with the new lead. New lead seems to be tapping into Sora's memories in his dreams. Unknowns are making some kind of progress on a machine experiment with Sora at the center... am on Day 3, unknown's progress at 28% and our day 2's train ride was wrecked by unknown stealing our money ahhhhhhh back to game addicted hahahah

Day 1 tutorial, target, talking, fighting.

Day 2 had to work for cash, deliver mail on skateboard, move garbage, do tricks with a ball (think hitting the mushroom guys only easier). Train ride...

Day 3 still playing...
SladeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 21:23   Link #69
Taylor--
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SladeX
Currently playing KH2...

New lead character, plays the same as old KH so far, can ride skateboard, if played final mix or CoM you know who unknown are and they are messing around with the new lead. New lead seems to be tapping into Sora's memories in his dreams. Unknowns are making some kind of progress on a machine experiment with Sora at the center... am on Day 3, unknown's progress at 28% and our day 2's train ride was wrecked by unknown stealing our money ahhhhhhh back to game addicted hahahah

Day 1 tutorial, target, talking, fighting.

Day 2 had to work for cash, deliver mail on skateboard, move garbage, do tricks with a ball (think hitting the mushroom guys only easier). Train ride...

Day 3 still playing...
Interesting, I'm assuming your playing the Japanese version right? I thought it was out tommorow.
Old 2005-12-21, 21:29   Link #70
SladeX

God bless the internerd.

Playing in japanese, my kanji and hiragana recognition sucks, my ear for language + a damn good intiutiveness is my only saving grace for hoping to understand what's going on...

Story thus far,

Blond hair kid is part of a group of kids living in Twilight Town. They have a beef with another group of kids led by FF8's Seifer so they challenge them to a fight. Blond hair kid is having weird dreams related to Sora and his experiences. Unknown is hanging around with a guy in red doing some stuff on a computer with Sora's likeness on it. Progress is moving along on the computer, unknown is observing the blond kid. The computer experiment is linked to the blond kid, Sora's memories. Unknown is making sure the target stays in the vicinity so when the they made cash for a train ride out of the town, unknown stole the cash. The blond kid knows about a keyblade, some of sora's memories, but has yet to piece anything together... Unknown is also invisible to everyone else...

updates as I progress through the game..
Old 2005-12-21, 21:39   Link #71
Taylor--
!

Sounds interesting, it'll probably convince me to play through CoM for the story element alone, so I have a better understanding of two.
Old 2005-12-22, 02:04   Link #72
dragon_balzl87

Ansem report has just launched there new site.

It is a wiki page that will let members add information on the game and keep up to date on all kingdom hearts info.
http://ansemreport.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
dragon_balzl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 02:20   Link #73
Lumir

Once you get seph's attack pattern down just keep throwing your key blade. Thats the trick to beating him easily on any difficulty.

As for KH2 i really cant wait. They should make a movie for this game.
Old 2005-12-22, 02:34   Link #74
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
Its a bit too wacky to be a movie. Though I believe the script writters may make some poor decisions.
Kurz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 02:42   Link #75
SladeX

I got bored waiting for KH2 so I beat it on Hard and Slow leveling till I got to level 100 and unlocked every secret...

Then I did the same thing to Final Mix...

CoM makes sense now...

Sephiroth is pretty easy, I had him beat at around lvl 65 on hard.

It's a simple pattern, aeroga, heal, hit, get hit...

To get in a hit, jump in. A light jump in to sephiroth goes over his initial hit and you are free to combo. Heck I can do ragnarok or ars arcanum to him on a regular basis.

Once he's taken enough damage, he'll run off and do a sin harvest. Easy counter is to hit him. Re-target after the teleport and run/dodge roll/fly to him. Rinse and repeat step 1, (don't do ars arcanum or ragnarok now, very dangerous).

Once you hurt him enough, he'll do some whack sword attacks, cast some meteors etc. Does damage, but nothing aeroga and a heal can't fix. Also does teleport swipes.

You just keep running to him and pounding him. Dodge the meteors, take the sword hits. Heal. He'll be dead eventually.

Just a note I've had sephiroth cast a sin harvest after a meteor shower randomly. Would suck to get hit by that now because he follows it up with that crazy never ending sword attack.

Keys to victory. MP Rage, MP Haste, anything AP that gives you back magic. Pack some elixirs for the dim hope if you get hit by sin harvest you can use an elixir.

The higher your level, the quicker the fight goes... on hard and slow level up mode, he gives 18000 exp. Each victory = 1 level up for sora.

Unknown is a bitch to fight against...
Old 2005-12-27, 05:18   Link #76
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
Kingdom Hearts 2 has gone platinum in 3 days over in Japan....beating the one million mark.
________
GROUP INSURANCE FORUMS

Last edited by Itachikun; 2011-02-15 at 07:48.
Itachikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 04:52   Link #77
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
The Final Boss In Kingdom Hearts 2 Rocks... Damn Good!
Kingdom Hearts 2 is the best game i play in 2005!
Damn good!
And Sephiroth o_O . He's making me furious because if i'm Level55 - he brake all my life whereas i brake him 4 Life Gauge O_O
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 16:31   Link #78
iceyfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo
The Final Boss In Kingdom Hearts 2 Rocks... Damn Good!
Kingdom Hearts 2 is the best game i play in 2005!
Damn good!
And Sephiroth o_O . He's making me furious because if i'm Level55 - he brake all my life whereas i brake him 4 Life Gauge O_O
reasons why i dont look into a lot of threads around animesuki. you might wanna put that in spoiler tags for people in the U.S. yes?

can anyone tell me who this girl is?

Spoiler for for my question above:

and can someone give me a quick recap from the first kingdom hearts? all i remember in the end is sora fighting rikku? after that he somehow revived kiera or however thats spelled and mickey mouse appeared and rikku helped him close a door. after that the three gang go off to search for mickey mouse and rikku

btw where did kiera(?) go after? did she go back to the island?
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 17:13   Link #79
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

I don't think he means that Sephiroth is the final boss in KH2. Just back again as an optional boss.

And the first game has been recapped in one of the many Kingdom Hearts fanpages out there. Go look for one yourself.
Old 2005-12-28, 20:38   Link #80
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
IceAlchemy: Thats grown up Kairi.

Im too tempted to play the JAP version even if I dont understand most of it. People are just playing it, those who don't understand it, for beating it and not understanding the story at all.