AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2013-07-04, 10:14   Link #8541
Unnamed player

Here are the results of the 3rd popularity poll contest Wakaki held.
Ranks 20 to 16:
20: Jun Nagase (18 votes)
18: Sumire Uemoto and Nanaka Haibara (21 votes)
17: Mio Aoyama (26 votes)
16: Minerva (28 votes)

Ranks 15 to 11:
15: Kusunoki Kasuga (35 votes)
14: Apollo (36 votes)
13: Minami Ikoma (51 votes)
12: Yui Goidou (57 votes)
11: Diana (83 votes)

Now for the top 10:
10: Tsukiyo Kujou (85 votes)
9: Trap Keima (90 votes, including 6 otes for the past arc version)
8: Chihiro Kosaka (114 votes)
6: Elsie de Lute Irma (176 votes, including 2 votes for the child version in the OVA)
6: Tenri AYukawa (176 votes, including (4 votes for the past arc version)
5: Shiori Shiomiya (199 votes)
4: Ayumi Takahara (200 votes)
3: Keima Katsuragi (201 votes, including 4 votes for the past arc version and 2 votes for the body-swapped version)
2: Haqua du Lot Herminium (221 votes)
1: Kanon Nakagawa (230 votes, including 2 votes for the child version in the OVA)
Unnamed player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 10:23   Link #8542
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

AHAHAHAHAHAHA TRAP KEIMA IS NUMBER 9.

I think that's the sound of thromboembolisms lodging into Saintess' coronary arteries.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 10:46   Link #8543
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Elsie seems to have fallen a bit, If I remember she was much higher. Being sent to be Kanon's replacement probably did her in, when she is away from Keima, her popularity drops I think.
Old 2013-07-04, 10:50   Link #8544
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Wait, no shota Keima?
Old 2013-07-04, 12:02   Link #8545
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unnamed player View Post
Here are the results of the 3rd popularity poll contest Wakaki held.
Ranks 20 to 16:
20: Jun Nagase (18 votes)
18: Sumire Uemoto and Nanaka Haibara (21 votes)
17: Mio Aoyama (26 votes)
16: Minerva (28 votes)

Ranks 15 to 11:
15: Kusunoki Kasuga (35 votes)
14: Apollo (36 votes)
13: Minami Ikoma (51 votes)
12: Yui Goidou (57 votes)
11: Diana (83 votes)

Now for the top 10:
10: Tsukiyo Kujou (85 votes)
9: Trap Keima (90 votes, including 6 otes for the past arc version)
8: Chihiro Kosaka (114 votes)
6: Elsie de Lute Irma (176 votes, including 2 votes for the child version in the OVA)
6: Tenri AYukawa (176 votes, including (4 votes for the past arc version)
5: Shiori Shiomiya (199 votes)
4: Ayumi Takahara (200 votes)
3: Keima Katsuragi (201 votes, including 4 votes for the past arc version and 2 votes for the body-swapped version)
2: Haqua du Lot Herminium (221 votes)
1: Kanon Nakagawa (230 votes, including 2 votes for the child version in the OVA)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
AHAHAHAHAHAHA TRAP KEIMA IS NUMBER 9.

I think that's the sound of thromboembolisms lodging into Saintess' coronary arteries.
I demand recount. This vote is rigged! Those don't count!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 01:25   Link #8546
The Green One

Trap Keima is more popular than Diana?

*snickers quietly*
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 03:21   Link #8547
Unnamed player

Rough translation of Wakaki's blog about the top 10. Big thanks to FKS.

Tsukiyo Kujou:
Same place as last time! Tsukiyo-chan yielded quite more votes this time around. She recently
appeared in the present time arc but I can’t calculate(?) its impact it brought to the poll. However, as there is a feeling of synergy between her and Shiori, I'm looking forward to it. She will talk over and over in the anime too! I mean Vul-nee, of course!

Trap Keima:
What a steep rise. He was placed 11th and got 25 votes last time. Nii-sama’s trap version is becoming
the default one but it’s somehow scary to see him rising in rank. (lol) Even we the drawers don't kinda
understand that. Just where are you going, nii-sama...? Nevertheless, since we expect to see Trap Keima in the anime, we don't worry about it! There are people that stand out by voting Yui and Trap Keima together but I love them either way.

Chihiro Kosaka:
She fell from 7th from last poll to 8th but she's still okay. The number of votes she got tripled
compared to last time. She's growing fast! As 2-B Pencils's album is going to go out, I want her to work harder as the band leader. The goddesses arc, hmm...

Elsea de Lute Irma:
Wow wow! Two people for the sixth place! One of them is the good devil Elsie! Same place as last time! The lil' devil’s taking up residence in the volume covers under the wrappings. She didn't appear at all in the original Goddesses arc but I wonder how much she will appear in the anime. I can't imagine an animated version without Elsie.

Tenri Ayukawa:
Tenri, who was placed 4th last time, is now ranked 6th. Regardless of her rapidly growing exposure in the OVA and in the past arc, her superb lack of individual display(!) is slowly getting her to go down the ranking. But her past arc isn't over yet. I look forward to see what will happen to her once it's over. She has been hiding during the goddesses arc so Diana will be stealing her time in the anime. (lol) Well, the person concerned probably hasn't thought about anything.

Shiori Shiomiya:
The once ranked 2nd Shiori went down the rankings! Yet she appeared recently. You could tell by looking at these votes that she’s very close to the fifth place! Due to the fact that two names were written at once, the high-ranked characters got over as twice more votes than before but it isn’t the case for Shiori, who fell short of the mark. Does that mean that Shiori is the first name they cast their
votes on...? She will naturally appear in the anime, and I look forward to seeing how her imaginary world will be displayed.

Ayumi Takahara:
Ayumi dominates Shiori by a head's difference, or rather a meat's difference(?). She was 10th in the first poll and 5th in the second one, and now 4th! We sure are seeing her coming up. I wish her to reappear early in the manga! Her name appeared in the past arc but she has yet to appear herself. I look forward to seeing her through the anime too. RUNRUN!

Keima Katsuragi:
Our God of Conquests has put on a spurt, along with Ayumi. The protagonist, while showing his absolute power at work, hadn't gone up in the poll until now and is finally in the run (with the enthusiast women's votes backing him). If his votes were combined with Trap Keima's, he would proudly take the first place. He will stop at nothing to stand out. As the past arc is still ongoing, I want him to stay active and to aim for the first place next time. Still, for him to go from 5th place to 3rd place with a 1-vote difference... I don't think I made any mistake counting votes up.

Haqua du Lot Herminium:
2nd place in the first poll, 3rd place in the second one, and now back to the 2nd place! Haqua will never take the first place! Furthermore, she's close to it each time... Haqua’s feeling soaking wet. However, she will soon be a regular member in the animated Goddesses arc. The character voiced by
Hayami-san in the arc will feel a bit different. Watch the series to figure out how different it will be. I wish good luck to the district chief as Nii-sama's partner.

Kanon Nakagawa:
She's secured the first place for the second time in a row! She is Kanon Nakagawa-san! She is now the main character in TWGOK, even officially. Pink is the only color in this world! Her second album is in production right now... On the individual level, it looks like she is becomng a real treasure, and she produces good tunes. Well, we'll be talking a lot about her in the future. But first things first, I congratule her for the first place. The animated Goddesses saga will start with Kanon-chan!
Unnamed player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 03:37   Link #8548
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

With the goddess arc animated, Haqua may eventually earn first place... Wakaki Sensei, time to give Elsie her comeback.
Old 2013-07-05, 03:40   Link #8549
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Needs more Elsie.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 03:48   Link #8550
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Needs more Elsie.
Definitely needs more Elsie, if not at least let Keima capture her once.
Old 2013-07-05, 05:37   Link #8551
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Trap Keima :
There are people that stand out by voting Yui and Trap Keima together but I love them either way.
Quote:
Shiori Shiomiya :
I look forward to seeing how her imaginary world will be displayed.
I am rather disturbed, or rather horrified, on how this will turn out.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-07-05, 06:31   Link #8552
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I am rather disturbed, or rather horrified, on how this will turn out.
I'm more interested in how they are gonna make Elsie more relevant in the upcoming arc if what Wakaki says is any implication.
Old 2013-07-05, 07:25   Link #8553
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
I'm more interested in how they are gonna make Elsie more relevant in the upcoming arc if what Wakaki says is any implication.
The problem he has with Elsie is that she has been reduced to the annoying useless imouto with fake boobs that it is difficult to give her something important.

On the other had, he risks getting slapped with the Youth Ordanance Act if he continues with promoting Keiko (trap Keima) with Yui and corrupting the other girls' imagination and perception with them all in the past arc.

It would be interesting to see what he comes up with to avoid those deathtraps., albeit with a little worry of how Shiori's "imaginary world" would look like.

Old 2013-07-05, 07:34   Link #8554
XLNC

Quote:
The problem he has with Elsie is that she has been reduced to the annoying useless imouto with fake boobs that it is difficult to give her something important.

On the other had, he risks getting slapped with the Youth Ordanance Act if he continues with promoting Keiko (trap Keima) with Yui and corrupting the other girls' imagination and perception with them all in the past arc.

It would be interesting to see what he comes up with to avoid those deathtraps., albeit with a little worry of how Shiori's "imaginary world" would look like.
Screenshot from the official website (just to give you an idea ):

XLNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 07:37   Link #8555
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I demand it be taken off air. Immediately. Think of the thousands of lolis being corrupted!

What is the point of passing a law and not use it?

Old 2013-07-05, 14:29   Link #8556
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile

Quote:
I demand it be taken off air. Immediately. Think of the thousands of lolis being corrupted!

What is the point of passing a law and not use it?
Stop being such a tsundere about it, everyone loves traps.
jvcscasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 21:42   Link #8557
Soverence

Newest chapter is out, I am going to say confirmed Psycho on this one (not buying the "Got ya" at all). Well at least it looks like we are heading for fun times when that timer hits zero.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 21:59   Link #8558
Shadow5YA

Tsundere childhood friend is "small animal" difficulty
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-06, 09:10   Link #8559
D-Gold
Aurum

Its been a while since I have been here ,but hearing Saintess still talking about loli corruption makes it not seem that long. haha....(feels tempted to bring up all the BL shori has been reading to Minerva during all the time we haven't seen them. lol)

I have a feeling we will have an empty space inside of us when mini keiko part of the story is over though high dosage of Haqua will make me feel better.

as for the rankings if I ignore kanon being number 1 then I like the top 6 more.
Old 2013-07-06, 13:58   Link #8560
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Yandere is strong in this one
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen