AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-02, 13:16   Link #22021
debrr07
AniMeLOveR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
swiftlyblue debrr07@ I'm sure he will not lose his memory this would only be pointless drama. especially after what the author wrote in the Afterworld vol 10. Triana are the normal form. or better the armor that change in Bishop (you see one pic about Ise bishop mode) knight ,rook all this give him the boos like the piece. The CCQ or true queen is the opposite of JD. The CCQ born from a different chant and Ise that overcome the curse/hate in the BG thanks the help of one DD Senpai and the child voice + his own feeling toward Rias (this play a key role ) . Thanks of all this the armor change and become Crimson (like Rias) and the power that he gain is really huge. The thing is...he can become even more strong.THe power is like JD but while JD is destroy + hate the CCQ is protect + love(?) . Anyway Jd he lost life spam + consciousness he become bersekt(is this the way you wrote this word?) while in CCQ ISe keeps his consciousness amd he lost only stamina(CCQ consume this). The ccq have cannon in the wing and the color(like I say) is crimson like Rias hair + have everything from triana(and in ccq can become more fast that triana knight just to make a example).The problem is the form it's incomplete for now.And we dont see this form and we know few details about her. That's why ,we hope that the author will show a pic of this form in vol 12.
What an explanation, BRAVO i bow down to you + i fully understand it now thanx a bunch
Old 2012-04-02, 13:47   Link #22022
n0m@n
C-Z

Here is the dialogue author made for volume 12 cover. The leaders of 3 alliance are discussing about who should appear on the cover.

Quote:

Serafall: Sona-chan has to be the one to appear on volume 12 cover!That's because she hasn't appeared even once yet!?

Azazel: But it's the last volume of the 3rd Arc so it won't feel right if it's your little sister. Further more she lacks in the breast department.

Serafall: You are horrible! For you to determine my Sona-tan with the size of her breast! If it comes to this then I will make volume 12 about the Rating Game between Sitri and Agares!

Azazel: Don't do that! If you do that for the second part of this story, then we will receive lots of booing!

Falbium:.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Michael: Then how about our Gabriel the Seraph? She's the most beautiful woman in the heaven. Even the fan will be pleased.

Azazel: She only appeared in the short-story so if she suddenly appears the readers will be "Who is this?"!"

Ajuka: The readers must think that Ravel Phenex would appear in the book cover about now, but that won't be. It's better to keep the members of characters appearing in the book cover from now on. Popular heroines that can appear in the cover is valuable.

Azazel: Please don't talk about the serious discussion between the author and editor!!

Barakiel: It should be my daughter! Please allow Akeno who is in the top ranks for the popularity to appear!

Azazel: If Akeno appears here instead of the main-wife, Rias, then it would be interesting! Sirzechs, do you have any candidate? Oh, asking you is dumb of me.

Sirzechs: Hm yeah. It would be appropriate for Rias to be picked since it's the last volume of 3rd Arc. CV:Junichi Suwabe

Azazel: What do you mean with the last CV!? Is that it!? Are you showing off because you were the only one that appeared on the anime!?

Sirzechs: Fufufu. That wasn't my intention. Anyway here is the cover of volume 12. CV:Junichi Suwabe

[Volume 12 cover shown. It's Rias.]
Old 2012-04-02, 13:50   Link #22023
DressbreakxD

soji@ good explanation..................... hope that now everyone understand this
n0m@n@ haha........this discussion is really funny
Old 2012-04-02, 13:53   Link #22024
Akumasama
Feminist

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Here is the dialogue author made for volume 12 cover. The leaders of 3 alliance are discussing about who should appear on the cover.
祝!

おかげさまでアンケート人気首位を獲得!

What's this about getting top place in some anke-to popularity? o_o
Old 2012-04-02, 13:55   Link #22025
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@n0m@n i lol'd so hard at that last part. Ishibumi sure knows how to make people laugh. Well Azazel is only one step behind Sizechs, at least he had his name mentioned in the anime.
Old 2012-04-02, 13:59   Link #22026
RagingUsername

-fan girl scream when I saw the volume 12 cover- KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA
wait why she look so happy >8C ISE LIVES~
Old 2012-04-02, 14:06   Link #22027
Soji

n0m@n @ Thank you to traslate this to us. This was really funny and I like both Azazel and Sirzechs in this dialogue. Hope to see more thing like this with the vol that will come.
Old 2012-04-02, 14:10   Link #22028
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumasama View Post
祝!

おかげさまでアンケート人気首位を獲得!

What's this about getting top place in some anke-to popularity? o_o

I think he's talking about the character ranking for Dragon-magazine where she got ranked 1. In Dragon Magazine she got ranked 2 though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
@n0m@n i lol'd so hard at that last part. Ishibumi sure knows how to make people laugh. Well Azazel is only one step behind Sizechs, at least he had his name mentioned in the anime.
Yeah it made me laugh is well. Including the CV was hilarious.

Quote:
n0m@n @ Thank you to traslate this to us. This was really funny and I like both Azazel and Sirzechs in this dialogue. Hope to see more thing like this with the vol that will come.

True. i really want to see Azazel animated.
Old 2012-04-02, 14:17   Link #22029
Amario

Quote:
Where on earth did you find this?

This is an amazing find. Plus how Sirzech's just ended the dialogue.
Old 2012-04-02, 14:21   Link #22030
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amario View Post
Where on earth did you find this?

This is an amazing find. Plus how Sirzech's just ended the dialogue.
It came out on his blog.

http://ishibumi.exblog.jp/

He talks random things quiet often. Though half of his blog isn't even related to DxD though.
Old 2012-04-02, 14:22   Link #22031
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I hope Ise will reappear at the near end of volume 12, but not the very last chapter like how Touma reappeared in TAMNI NT volume 1.
Old 2012-04-02, 14:22   Link #22032
Akumasama
Feminist

Quote:
I think he's talking about the character ranking for Dragon-magazine where she got ranked 1. In Dragon Magazine she got ranked 2 though.

Oh lol and here I was thinking that the series got ranked no.1 in some popularity polls or something, guess that's not happening. Thanks for clearing it ^^
Old 2012-04-02, 14:27   Link #22033
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I hope Ise will reappear at the near end of volume 12, but not the very last chapter like how Touma reappeared in TAMNI NT volume 1.
I think this would be pretty bad. i mean ,we have to wait a year for the next arc. So make him appear at the near end would be bad. But that's just me..i hope he reappeared early than that like i say few page ago.(middle at the worst).
Old 2012-04-02, 14:29   Link #22034
Amario

Quote:
It came out on his blog.

http://ishibumi.exblog.jp/

He talks random things quiet often. Though half of his blog isn't even related to DxD though.
Fabulous. Will need to keep updated with this one.
Old 2012-04-02, 14:36   Link #22035
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
I think this would be pretty bad. i mean ,we have to wait a year for the next arc. So make him appear at the near end would be bad. But that's just me..i hope he reappeared early than that like i say few page ago.(middle at the worst).
Then there wouldn't be any drama and we wouldn't feel like his return is dramatic.

I think he should return at 3/4 of the novel. Like when everyone was fighting and losing then he reappears to turn the tide of the battle again.

Since there'd be quite of few new characters being involved for the first time, the returning of old faces, and the fight of those who we never see them fight for real, it'll take quite a lot of pages until them all start crushing each others for real.

Ise often turn the tide of battle with unbelievable power-up near the end of the novel, i guess this time he'll return in the middle of the battlefield near to surprise everyone near the end.
Old 2012-04-02, 14:39   Link #22036
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Haha that exchange is hilarious...
though now they are making me want to see Gabriel
Old 2012-04-02, 14:44   Link #22037
Soji

Kleeyook@ And I see you're point and even agree with you.But i feel that if the author do this would only end in pointless drama. What I mean is ,this would work if play out in the right way otherwise the fan will feel trolled. I mean ,is a dangerous move if he dont make Ise come back for enough time and in a epic way.But i suppose that this author know how to play this in the right way.,so 3/4 would be fine as well.

Edit: With pointless drama I mean make us see and heard thought of characters that we don't see or they don't are friend of Ise. Honestly i dont care about this kind of characters and if he use them to extend Ise come back this would be bad.On the other hand if he use all the space you say to show us some fight and the feeling thought of the important characters and who really know about Ise this would be fine. Because would make the right kind of drama that will boost Ise return . Honestly I will not care what Raizer think feel ,i prefer that the author use the ch until Ise return to show the girls feeling /thought and the rest of the gremory group and who was close to Ise.
Old 2012-04-02, 14:49   Link #22038
pfreitasxD

Was already announced the name of the volume?
Old 2012-04-02, 14:59   Link #22039
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

I think Ise should appear sometime between middle of life 2 and middle of life 3. since there is an avg of 5 or 6 chapters this is a reasonable spot to revive him.
Old 2012-04-02, 15:06   Link #22040
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Kleeyook@ And I see you're point and even agree with you.But i feel that if the author do this would only end in pointless drama. What I mean is ,this would work if play out in the right way otherwise the fan will feel trolled. I mean ,is a dangerous move if he dont make Ise come back for enough time and in a epic way.But i suppose that this author know how to play this in the right way.,so 3/4 would be fine as well.

Edit: With pointless drama I mean make us see and heard thought of characters that we don't see or they don't are friend of Ise. Honestly i dont care about this kind of characters and if he use them to extend Ise come back this would be bad.On the other hand if he use all the space you say to show us some fight and the feeling thought of the important characters and who really know about Ise this would be fine. Because would make the right kind of drama that will boost Ise return . Honestly I will not care what Raizer think feel ,i prefer that the author use the ch until Ise return to show the girls feeling /thought and the rest of the gremory group and who was close to Ise.
There might be a chance that the author already finished volume 12 together with volume 11 already but divide the LN into 2 separate volumes. My guess might come true if the author actually did that. Since letting Ise seemingly die is a really risk move so i thought that the author not only had a plan to this, but already finished it and consulted with his editor about how it should be.

Just my hopeful wish that Ise will make a dramatic return then!
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural