AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-07-31, 13:46   Link #21
sayde

I like how Sakura's back to playing spectator and the Byakugan goes back to being the ultimate spectator tool. I think if I were Hinata, I wouldn't tell the girl next to me a damn thing.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 14:20   Link #22
Lunarskylar

can you imagine tobirama hiraishinning in with a couple edo tenseis then just leaving ... feel like kishi actually forgot that tobirama was originally supposed to be a water ninja, he hasn't used one elemental move... since part 1

and what.... obito can't phase thru attacks now? that sage power and his mangekyou ability is going to make this fight long and annoying.

anyone else think madara is trying to tire hashirama out so he can fuse with him

I feel bad for minato... everything that made him awesome is being stolen. he's just a giant copycat
took sealing from kushina
the rasengan from the tailed beast bomb
and now hiraishin too

im wondering if minatos hiraishin is different or better. if tobirama can carry people there's a plot hole, since he died for no reason if he coulda just teleported him hiruzen danzo and the others that time
Old 2013-07-31, 14:42   Link #23
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
I feel bad for minato... everything that made him awesome is being stolen. he's just a giant copycat
took sealing from kushina
the rasengan from the tailed beast bomb
and now hiraishin too
I don't see that as a bad thing. Most of Naruto and Sasuke's techniques are based derivative moves but they are still awesome.

Also, when are we having Naruto Kurama back?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 14:51   Link #24
Zenesis
Zenesis Of Rexeus

i wonder what happen to obito xD
Old 2013-07-31, 15:49   Link #25
SeanQ

I am the sage ... blows amaterasu away ... next chapter called it.
Old 2013-07-31, 15:54   Link #26
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

EUREKA!!!!

i just thought of a way to defeat obito, now what we saw obito do is that he blocked sasuke's amaterasu that means he avoided getting hit by amaterasu, back then itachi planted a power in sasuke that sasuke's sharingan will react to obito's sharingan,

so what they need to do is make obito use his sharingan in some way, and then sasuke steps right infront of him, sasuke's eye turns into itachi's mangekyu and directly lites amaterasu on obito's body.
Old 2013-07-31, 15:58   Link #27
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
that was a great chapter! i'm glad they finally stopped making a big deal out of using edo tensei clones and just started using their original bodies. that never made much sense to me.

edo-tobirama: 'don't worry, it was just a clone.'
anyone with half a brain: 'dude, you can't die anyway. who cares...'
Hahaha true, but the regeneration of the body when it is gone might take a while...at least longer then a kage-bunshin.

In the meantime when the edo-tensei body regenerates, much can be done already, meaning the person in question could have missed some essential parts of the fight that might/could have helped afterwards, etc.
Old 2013-07-31, 16:25   Link #28
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
I am the sage ... blows amaterasu away ... next chapter called it.
Captain Obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
the naruto sasuke combo was too cool, then followed by minato tobirama combo was too awesome
It was funny to see how careless and self confident the 2 youngsters were there, since they tried to attack a guy who was much faster than they are and they have nothing to counter his black magic orbs. Luckily Minato and the 2nd saved them with a great combo-jutsu. Nice to see Kishimoto showing us the difference in experience between the hokages and the two young guys. Also it's nice to see a very high level fight involving super-powerful guys where it's not only about overpowering the other but also outsmarting him.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 17:58   Link #29
yamakumori
flawless victory

So i had a theory seeing how all these chapters are playing out and everyone calls themselves a new so6p. Obito is obviously more powerful than any current character as a great proginator needs to be. So with that in mind I feel Obito is like an unbalanced or uncomplete form of so6p(mode). Uchiha and seju cells working in an unnatural way to reunite these bood traits, adding onto that an unbalanced nature of the juubi. I think the edo-kage, bee, and kazekage will try and buy time so sasuke can reenter naruto's inner-world fusing all their chakra together creating a "balanced" version of so6p. thus sage naruto and foretelling already made in manga series come full circle and a union of uchiha and senju ends up repairing the world. Kinda like the original so6p intended for his sons. This doesn't mean that (naruto so6p) is stronger than obito's current form but a perfected union plus sasuke's and naruto's skills could level the battle. This may seem far fetched but the idea of it entertains me. I hope to hear any thoughts or comments.
yamakumori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 20:30   Link #30
Cookie-Monster

Cool chapter

I think obito will beat the living sh*t out of them for a long time to come.

Finally i hope will be kakashi who kills/stops obito in some way. Popping out of netherworld to pull one last rabbit out of the hat.

They'll both probably die together. Kakashi giving his life to kill obito.

Two childhood friends die at each others hands.
Mourned by an onlooking teacher.
Mourned by onlooking students.

It is too symmetrical!
Too sublime!
Too poetic!
It must happen!
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 21:36   Link #31
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

let Kakashi appear again please....
this is a glorious day when Sasuke and Naruto finally can fight together and even combine their amaterasu-sharingan to attack a sage
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 22:00   Link #32
Lunarskylar

yea shinra tensei may come in handy right now
Old 2013-07-31, 22:24   Link #33
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
Finally i hope will be kakashi who kills/stops obito in some way. Popping out of netherworld to pull one last rabbit out of the hat.
of course it will. kakashi has already proven that he can beat obito no matter how powerful he becomes
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 06:01   Link #34
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Minato's mark on Obito disappeared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan
so what they need to do is make obito use his sharingan in some way, and then sasuke steps right infront of him, sasuke's eye turns into itachi's mangekyu and directly lites amaterasu on obito's body.
Obito's been hit by Amaterasu before, nothing happened.
Old 2013-08-01, 09:20   Link #35
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
By the way, what happened to Gai? Wasn't he right in the middle of things with Killerbee and such? I've always expected him to sacrifice himself with an eight gates suicide by the end of the manga. :O
Old 2013-08-01, 09:44   Link #36
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
^ Minato's mark on Obito disappeared.

oh yeah right,it happened at time itself after sasuke vs itachi, funny i took the sharingan thing from it but missed this
Old 2013-08-01, 10:59   Link #37
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
while it is true that obito was unharmed from it eventually, i think it did do something to him. my theory is that he used izanagi. i can't think of another way for him to escape it at that time. but now as a sage, amaterasu isn't very impressive against him. he wouldn't even need izanagi at this point. we saw edo-nagato blow it away with his rinnegan. juubito could do that or something even easier possibly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
By the way, what happened to Gai? Wasn't he right in the middle of things with Killerbee and such? I've always expected him to sacrifice himself with an eight gates suicide by the end of the manga. :O
yea, they are in forgotten off-panel mode i think. i dont see what they could be doing aside from just watching and being useless since the stakes got raised. i still think we will see all 8 gates open at some point. probably when kakashi comes back into the fight. him and gai will push their limits completely. it's hard to imagine either one of them dying though. the ending has to be pretty happy after all this evil mayhem
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 11:48   Link #38
DKN117

Speaking of forgotten, how long has it been since we saw or heard from Yamato? I think Kishimoto has literally forgotten he exists, and will have to shoehorn a 1-panel explanation into the end of the manga when he finally remembers and is like "Aw, crap, I forgot him!"
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 12:41   Link #39
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
There is going to be zero drama and tension in these next few chapters thanks to immortal zombies fighting a living god. And we know nothing will happen to Sasuke and Naruto. So the plot is on hold until Madara makes his move and the Edo Hokages go away. It is all about fan service right now. But that has to end at some point. And sadly yes, no one from the Alliance will die. Not even Gai.

And the Alliance will end up defeating Obito. It was hammered into your head this chapter. It will allow Kishi to show that this isn't DBZ where only Super Saiyans matter.

It also seems Shikamaru is being set up as Hokage. Naruto could get a bigger job. We know Sasuke has one more betrayal. Sakura? Lol.

Oh, and Shikamaru x Temari looks pretty damn canon. At least Kishi didn't screw it up like the other couples. I still have no clue what he is doing with Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, and Sasuke.

Last edited by Ulquiorra; 2013-08-01 at 12:51.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 14:27   Link #40
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Oh, and Shikamaru x Temari looks pretty damn canon. At least Kishi didn't screw it up like the other couples. I still have no clue what he is doing with Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, and Sasuke.
Twisting them around until we get sick of it and then going whatever route wins his lottery. This may seem like a joke, but I'm partly serious. I mean, some chapters ago we had both sakura*naruto and hinata*naruto moments. I think he's testing the waters, to see which ending will create less rage.
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion