AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-05, 13:45   Link #3721
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Or Tatsumi can visit his former comrade's graves, say goodbye to them, holding Esdese's hand. Then she will praise them for being her worthy opponents that take her much effort to kill, then leave on their journey together.
It's actually disgusting if MC throw all his ideas and believes to follow nazi representing all what he hated.
Old 2014-02-05, 14:06   Link #3722
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
It's actually disgusting if MC throw all his ideas and believes to follow nazi representing all what he hated.
Well, I think it will give us something profound to think about if the protagonist choose to abandon ideals and believes he kept for all his life and start following a completely opposite path. In the end, black and white, right and wrong are but concepts defined by human. If the protagonist can get a wider view and start seeing things in a different light, he will come to a solution different from common, standard ones. It's the innovation I want to see.
Old 2014-02-05, 14:46   Link #3723
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
hope the clown die fast... really fast...
Killed by Lan, no doubt.

And while is fine to discuss about who's going to die next, shouldn't we also talk about who's going to join the ranks of NR next? I don't know if you recall this, but Najenda said that to bring down the Empire they would need 10 Teigu users and fifteen thousand elite soldiers, all that just to defeat Esdese.

The main problem is they are not going to get new members from the Revolutionaries, so from now on any new Teigu users to join the ranks of Night Raid shall come from outside.

Seriously, there's no way they are going to destroy the corrupt Empire with just what they have now.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 15:50   Link #3724
Tenzen12

Pumpkin can be as strong as needed and Incursio have unlimited level cap. These could possibly make up for lack in other areas.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2014-02-05 at 16:29.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 16:18   Link #3725
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
shipping talks are difficult to avoid esp if the shipper or the one being ship is/are getting bashed etc etc...
same old arguments all over again...

also since they are also teigu user, how many of the new enemy will die at the hands of NR + Jaerger?
hope the clown die fast... really fast...
I rather he dies a slow and painful death.
Old 2014-02-05, 16:27   Link #3726
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
I rather he dies a slow and painful death.
possibly while being raped by some sadistic dangerous Beast( Karma will bite you and your friends back !!)
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 16:33   Link #3727
Zakoo

Tatsumi being the MC will act like a magnet towards him.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 00:34   Link #3728
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
What's with this godhand guy lashing out at everybody who doesn't share his thoughts.
Online disinhibition effect, or in Penny Arcade terms: John Gabriel's Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory.

Then again he apparently took my joke about the "Power of Love" seriously enough to call it a prediction, so maybe he's just too into the discussion.
Old 2014-02-06, 11:59   Link #3729
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Well, I think it will give us something profound to think about if the protagonist choose to abandon ideals and believes he kept for all his life and start following a completely opposite path. In the end, black and white, right and wrong are but concepts defined by human. If the protagonist can get a wider view and start seeing things in a different light, he will come to a solution different from common, standard ones. It's the innovation I want to see.
Ow man, yuck. It's not a deep story, Christ.
And it's not innovation but character's assasination.
Old 2014-02-06, 12:54   Link #3730
bones

Yeah, sorry no offense but all this talk about good and evil being invented by humans is bullshit. There are some things that you know that are evil just by witnessing them. Torture is definitely one of them.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 13:00   Link #3731
Frozt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Yeah, sorry no offense but all this talk about good and evil being invented by humans is bullshit. There are some things that you know that are evil just by witnessing them. Torture is definitely one of them.
The act of torturing someone was created by humans.. We're the only species that does this intentionally.
Frozt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 13:04   Link #3732
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozt View Post
The act of torturing someone was created by humans.. We're the only species that does this intentionally.
Even so, it's still wrong. That's why we have laws, no?
Old 2014-02-06, 13:15   Link #3733
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

You guys do realize you're going on a huge tangent right now, right?
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 13:24   Link #3734
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
You guys do realize you're going on a huge tangent right now, right?
Yes we are. Back on topic, any speculation as to who might kill Mein(If anyone's going to be targeted, it's her, what with them death flags) based on the Teigus seen so far? Or what Budou's motivations could be since he said he wanted to "clean the empire" but has been doing nothing but training so far.
Old 2014-02-06, 13:36   Link #3735
bones

Only reason I brought it up was because it is one of Esdese's favorite activity. Moving on, if the author really wants to make Mein's death horrible, the Prime Minister's son is at the top of the list. On second thought there's also the clown discovering a cross-dressing Mein.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 15:21   Link #3736
Homura7

I wonder if the series will end like how it started: With Tatsumi returning to his hometown along with 2 survivor members of Night Raid. It would be a fitting end.

There's no way this history is going to end with almost everyone dead. Not when the main theme is about severing the root of tragedy and create a peaceful land.
Old 2014-02-06, 15:31   Link #3737
Soji

^You do have a point, now that I think about this better. I just end to get to much used to all the death, that I don't thought about this.

You know what would be funny? If he go back with Mein and Akame like the first cover
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 15:44   Link #3738
Breimoon

So mein, akame and tatsumi are the only survivors and tatsumi returns to his hometown with the harem?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 15:45   Link #3739
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^You do have a point, now that I think about this better. I just end to get to much used to all the death, that I don't thought about this.

You know what would be funny? If he go back with Mein and Akame like the first cover
Actually, I have a certain hunch that cover is to meant something, you wouldn't draw this just for the sake of drawing it, even less portray both girls in the first two volume covers. When you think about it their teigus are undoubtely in potential terms the strongest: the ever-evolving Incursio, the everyday increasing in power Pumpkin, and the most deadly sword, the Murasame.

But until we aren't getting close to the climax we shall not take anything for granted.

Right now all I want to see is Lan brutalize that fat clown bastard.

Oh, and the surviving demon joining NR, of course. She took a liking in Tatsumi

And while we are at it, how about the strongest general kicking some ass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
So mein, akame and tatsumi are the only survivors and tatsumi returns to his hometown with the harem?
I didn't meant that they will be the only survivors, but that Tatsumi would return to his hometown with the same number of people with which he left. I can also see Najenda and Rabac as survivors as well.

Last edited by Homura7; 2014-02-06 at 16:08.
Old 2014-02-06, 17:00   Link #3740
OverSeer
Inactive Member

I still say Tatsumi will be one of the casualties of this conflict. All of the Jagers, Wild hunt and even most of NR will die. (If not all) PM will bite the dust, so will the emperor and budou.

Revolution will happen and it will be successful (That is so obvious) How things will lead to that end is a whole other story. The sacrifice of NR will pave the way to a better future for the Empire. (Will that end any possible corruption and crap like we see right now in the current manga? HELL NO)

I honestly think RA will be no better than the current Empire and will do the same.

Naturally this is only my opinion, do not bite my head off.
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!