Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-09, 13:06   Link #941
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
She'd be probably a type of tsundere-in-crucial-moments.
i say she's a lot more action then talk.
So instead of tsun... id say she's Gou-dere.
Meaning Boisterous... and makes a point across to let everyone know this person belongs to her, and she belongs to him.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 17:57   Link #942
XFire
150% done

Gou dere means "master-lover". Erica is a reverse-tsundere, acting all lovey-dovey normally, but getting angry and possessive when her cool gets blown.
Old 2012-05-09, 19:08   Link #943
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Gou dere means "master-lover". Erica is a reverse-tsundere, acting all lovey-dovey normally, but getting angry and possessive when her cool gets blown.
...reverse-tsundere, huh... I can picture that quite easily.
Old 2012-05-09, 19:31   Link #944
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Yuri seems a candidate for yandere(naggy ver) lilianna. Thats quite an obvious tsun. What about ena?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 19:34   Link #945
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Yuri seems a candidate for yandere(naggy ver) lilianna. Thats quite an obvious tsun. What about ena?
I actually agree that Erica is yandere. She did say she will kill Godou if he stops loving her in volume 1.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 19:36   Link #946
Valky
Radioactive

So Erica is Reverse-Tsundere, and Yuri is Tsundere? What about Liliana and Ena?

Still no updates about the anime on the official web, btw. Ahh, I want to see another pv to get a clearer look of the animation and it's content.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 19:50   Link #947
XFire
150% done

Liliana is a professional. cough. She wants to maintain her relationship to Godou as a knight and master. Unfortunately(?) for her, it's Godou she works for. She fell just as hard as Yuri and Erica.

Ena is Erica minus the tsun and social skills (this is based on spoilers and partial trans). She fell for Godou when he saved her, she aggressively pursues him, and is exceedingly blunt about what she wants from their relationship. She also has no real weaknesses, which is why she is the only one who Erica feels threatened by.
Old 2012-05-09, 19:53   Link #948
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Still no updates about the anime on the official web, btw. Ahh, I want to see another pv to get a clearer look of the animation and it's content.
Ena will be there so it'll contain material up to V5, and there are a few scenes I contribute to V11, so they also need to animate V3+11. That makes 6 volumes so far, so I think it will be a 2-cour show. 4+ episodes per volume is nice but unusual, so I won't be surprised if they add V6+7. Or they will do original episodes. Mehhh.

But I also want another PV, to see the animation quality. So far I hate anime-Yuri...
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 20:49   Link #949
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Anime erica looks awesome though. And so does godou in a way.
But in the end i still think erica will be the first wife. Ena doesnt really seem to be up to it for me. Additionally her combat prowess is mostly due to the semi-god mode so once erica reaches holy knight, they'll be equal
Old 2012-05-09, 22:36   Link #950
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Ena will be there so it'll contain material up to V5, and there are a few scenes I contribute to V11, so they also need to animate V3+11. That makes 6 volumes so far, so I think it will be a 2-cour show. 4+ episodes per volume is nice but unusual, so I won't be surprised if they add V6+7. Or they will do original episodes. Mehhh.

But I also want another PV, to see the animation quality. So far I hate anime-Yuri...
Well they might, which I kind of hope they aren't since I like how the novel jumps into him already being a campione and stuff, start from the very beginning, ie volume 3 flashback, then volume 11, then volume 1, etc.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 05:58   Link #951
Mars Mode

So the reason why Godou has rules in his powers is because his power is to adapt himself in any situation?
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 06:09   Link #952
zzhk
Summary Machine

Not really, Voban is just saying that such tricky powers usually come with many restrictions.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 06:28   Link #953
Mars Mode

Certainly, in the case of other powers they are more focused in some or other aspect of the God that was killed.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 09:00   Link #954
bludvein

I didn't know the Sword's effects were permanent. So Voban can never use the wolves again?
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 09:57   Link #955
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

The sword is meant to "slay" a god's power so it works against selected power of a campione as well. Dunno why it dint work on Doni though, but it may be because he din't get off a direct hit due to doni's superior sword skill unlike voban where he hit him directly
Old 2012-05-10, 10:07   Link #956
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I didn't know the Sword's effects were permanent. So Voban can never use the wolves again?
It would seem so, at least the [Dead Servants] who were freed seem to be headed to their final resting place now as opposed to being Voban's slaves.

I hope Goudo actually kills Voban.

Voban deserves no mercy.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 10:14   Link #957
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
It would seem so, at least the [Dead Servants] who were freed seem to be headed to their final resting place now as opposed to being Voban's slaves.

I hope Goudo actually kills Voban.

Voban deserves no mercy.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-05-10, 10:32   Link #958
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Voban is actually several times more powerful than godou was at that point but he sticks to his promises, because he found an actual playmate that he can beat around
Old 2012-05-10, 12:26   Link #959
veritatis cupitor

so one of voban's authority is sealed forever? why wasn't athena's black scythe sealed when it was cut by warrior's sword? godou cut the scythe and athena but fainted due to death spell ( 2nd time). they both woke up but athena was still using scythe. any explanation? it seems i'm missing some condition.
Old 2012-05-10, 12:30   Link #960
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Godou just said that it was likely that he could never use it again. For all we know, maybe he's wrong.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem