AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

View Poll Results: Sora Kake Girl - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 6 35.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 29.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 17.65%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 11.76%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 5.88%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-17, 11:44   Link #61
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Honoka's innocence and cuddliness just makes her about the best uke you can ever find in a semeuke relationship. Sakura makes just about the best seme, but putting them together would result in a totally hardcore action I don't even want to see or think about. Thus I have to keep telling myself that, "No, that is not right!".

Takane with either of them would be a different case though.

Regarding geniuses, I believe that geniuses are defined, they are not made. Though most geniuses are defined along with their eccentric tendencies and thoughts.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-17, 11:44   Link #62
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
With how Sakura behaves, I bet she just being born as a genius, and the sisters just neglect her by leaving her with mountain of science books. She's lacking common sense, doesn't good at social, and her thought is running faster than her wording skill.
someone must have inspired her to read books. kids and books don't come in a set

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-17, 11:54   Link #63
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Thus I have to keep telling myself that, "No, that is not right!".
And yourself tells you "No, that is right!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
someone must have inspired her to read books. kids and books don't come in a set
Her inspiration skill doesn't come from teaching, as far as I know.
C'mon, this is Sora Kake. Just believe she was born with the reading ability built-in.

Last edited by Duo Maxwell; 2009-03-17 at 12:08.
Old 2009-03-17, 11:57   Link #64
Fishfood1

so now you're saying sakura is borned genetically engineered human with a nano sized veda installed in her brain?

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-17, 12:08   Link #65
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
so now you're saying sakura is borned genetically engineered human with a nano sized veda installed in her brain?
Actually I kind of believe that this might be possible. What I write usually convinces people that I am a thinker, whereas what I speak usually convinces people that I am a hooligan. There are some people with incredible abilities who can't do even the simplest things in life, and also there are people who talk alot but do nothing (see the acronym of North Atlantic Treaty Organisation). The former are supposedly called savants.

And I agree that kids and books don't come in a set. Kids and fun do instead, but NOT THAT TOUCHY-FEELY KIND OF FUN SAKURA WANTS TO HAVE. Period.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-17, 14:20   Link #66
slayer545-sama
Banned

Talking

Quote:
You mean Nami would just get dropped onto the planet surface without protection during atmospheric re-entry, and needs a mobile life support system to keep her alive.

And dammit, Takane looks really hot this episode. *fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap*.
Here you can fap more to her legs (on a note she must be another hot leg one after Rin Ogata and Aisaka Taiga/Ami:
Old 2009-03-17, 14:22   Link #67
slayer545-sama
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Coming from someone claims "Been following this since episode 1", isn't it funny?
She has shown there is many thing that doesn't work right in her mental from the beginning.

Yay for Nami going to the dark side, but minus point for taking it out on the meidos. Hurting the beauty is criminal, especially cute things. I don't mind if she kills some guys, though. Too bad the number of guys is too little in this show.
Sorry my bad I meant I do not see anything wrong with Nami mentally in terms of why her mentality is as bad getting herself into a illusion. Guess she is mentally broken but by HER FAMILY!? Ouch! Bad stuff!
Old 2009-03-17, 14:27   Link #68
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer545-sama View Post
Sorry my bad I meant I do not see anything wrong with Nami mentally in terms of why her mentality is as bad getting herself into a illusion. Guess she is mentally broken but by HER FAMILY!? Ouch! Bad stuff!
there were hints that she was broken(or have a sadistic side) since episode 1.

most of us know she'll end up going psycho anyways. people like duo maxwell loved it, since then he can get on with loving the newest yandere character with 10 bruises on his head.

it's a matter of time before he claim her as his waifu as well.

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-17, 14:36   Link #69
slayer545-sama
Banned

Talking

Quote:

most of us know she'll end up going psycho anyways. people like duo maxwell loved it, since then he can get on with loving the newest yandere character with 10 bruises on his head.

I think Rimi is the best in ChaosHead for that role more than Nami.
Old 2009-03-17, 14:59   Link #70
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

In a family of so many girls, there is bound to be one who is emotionally eccentric, and another who is mentally unstable.

I guess Duo likes girls that have got something wrong with them. Probably because they are easier to take advantage of......

Old 2009-03-17, 15:06   Link #71
Fishfood1

Quote:
In a family of so many girls, there is bound to be one who is emotionally eccentric, and another who is mentally unstable.
i'm not saying everyone is perfect... i'm saying we expected nami to go psycho a while ago, and she ends up beat up the maids with a crowbar in the latest episode(that was absolutely FABULOUS!)

Quote:
I guess Duo likes girls that have got something wrong with them. Probably because they are easier to take advantage of......
he has his own taste.
and how is sakura and nami easy to take advantage of? the scarf will slap him silly, sakura also have a giant mallet as demonstrated in the latest episode. nami will smack him with that gym bag or the crowbar

hypers and psycho are no pushovers

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-17, 15:26   Link #72
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Believe it or not, the website Leopard went to ACTUALLY exists.....

http://www.sorakake.net/benkei/

OMHWTFLOL. I can't believe that something I do so randomly actually DOES churn out results.

P.S Sakura does really go to extreme ends. She uses a mallet on Leopard and attempts to remove his brain while he is awake with a crowbar.

Old 2009-03-17, 15:34   Link #73
Fishfood1

Quote:
Believe it or not, the website Leopard went to ACTUALLY exists.....

http://www.sorakake.net/benkei/

OMHWTFLOL. I can't believe that something I do so randomly actually DOES churn out results.

P.S Sakura does really go to extreme ends. She uses a mallet on Leopard and attempts to remove his brain while he is awake with a crowbar.
you just figured that out? people posted that link like half a dozen times already. what ever, can't hurt since some people don't read the old messages anyways(you just demonstrated it)
looks like benkei will be removing/taking the 100th mirror from leopard

sakura is obviously attempting to improve leopard by remove the old plating for new ones. she must knows leopard is vulnerable to baked potato imoko's remarks.

or...

she's attempting to remove leopard's brain to put him into a lelouch maid droid

damn her crazy fantasy!

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-17, 15:44   Link #74
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
you just figured that out? people posted that link like half a dozen times already. what ever, can't hurt since some people don't read the old messages anyways(you just demonstrated it)
looks like benkei will be removing/taking the 100th mirror from leopard

sakura is obviously attempting to improve leopard by remove the old plating for new ones. she must knows leopard is vulnerable to baked potato imoko's remarks.

or...

she's attempting to remove leopard's brain to put him into a lelouch maid droid

damn her crazy fantasy!
Sorry I was lagging like hell today after 12am. I want whatever the ISP nightshift workers are smoking.

Anyway I don't think all the maids are Navis, when Nami left the crowbar on the floor was stained with something that looks like brain fluid. Either that or the Navi bleed potato juice.

Old 2009-03-17, 15:51   Link #75
Fishfood1

Quote:
Sorry I was lagging like hell today after 12am. I want whatever the ISP nightshift workers are smoking.

Anyway I don't think all the maids are Navis, when Nami left the crowbar on the floor was stained with something that looks like brain fluid. Either that or the Navi bleed potato juice.

i'd like some of those too.

anyways...

potatoes have juice in them? i thought they're just very dry ground apples that taste like blank(until you add salt)
/end off topic

if there was brain fluids on the floor, the nami just killed 2 of her maids. i mean cmon, no one was around when she did it. those maids are good as dead.
was there really brain fluid/potato juice? anyone have screenshot for them? i couldn't see from the sites i watch raw/chinese subs due to low quality.

if they're NAVI maids, then i can explain and say those are hydrolic fluids. i mean maid droid are still robots, and fluids are needed for movement to be similar to humans.

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-17, 16:01   Link #76
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
if they're NAVI maids, then i can explain and say those are hydrolic fluids. i mean maid droid are still robots, and fluids are needed for movement to be similar to humans.
HYDRAULIC, not hydrolic. Hydrolic is a reference to something that runs by or uses solely water, and sometimes hydroxides (not to be confused with hydroxyl). Hydraulic uses fluids (inclusive of air) with different viscosity for effects.

I will get a screenie tomorrow. My computer and me need to rest.

Old 2009-03-17, 18:37   Link #77
ctrl-z
Un Nuovo Mondo

Quote:
HYDRAULIC, not hydrolic. Hydrolic is a reference to something that runs by or uses solely water, and sometimes hydroxides (not to be confused with hydroxyl). Hydraulic uses fluids (inclusive of air) with different viscosity for effects.
Well, to be fair, hydraulics uses liquids under pressure to transfer power. Fluid power is the general category that pneumatics and hydraulics belong to.

---

Only briefly flipped through the ep so far, but looks interesting.
Old 2009-03-17, 21:40   Link #78
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
No, because they're just charming in their own ways.

How was the NAVI created anyway? Those fluid may come from the potato head (urgh, unpleasant feeling), and if that's true, they are as good as dead.
But crowbar hurts. A lot.
Old 2009-03-17, 21:42   Link #79
Fishfood1

^NAVIs can probably be revived with refilling of those fluids. but if they're real human... yeah they're dead, or at least brain dead...

so i'll assume someone spanked you with a crowbar if you say it hurt intensely

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-17, 21:55   Link #80
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
so i'll assume someone spanked you with a crowbar if you say it hurt intensely
Gordon Freeman, lolz.