あほぉ&

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard
ignorant fool.
From your own post:

Quote:
And your one to talk.
Quote:
I have an iq of 130, and my reading comprehension is on the 18th grade level according to my high school testing reports. I also major in computer repair, and computer networking.
I honestly dont give a shit that you cheated on your IQ test and florida's educational standards are piss poor. You major in computer repair and networking? Wow I'm impressed. Its not like just anyone could make a decision to major in those, and actually seek training in them. Just like not just anyone can learn how to walk!

Quote:
Why dont you send an email of your suggestion to the US army, im sure they would agree with you. Either that or they would send a squad to shoot you...
To what part of his message are you refering to? I cant seem to figure it out.

Also, I'd like to remind you of my little hint from earlier:

Quote:
you managed to quadruple post, which is against the rules. Hint: The edit button is there for a reason.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 21:01   Link #82
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
And if you knew what you were doing you wouldn't be doing a training regimen like that. Never, and I mean never, overwork your body like that. It will destroy more tissue than build. You should give your body 2-3 days to repair itself. In 3 years of training I have managed to hit 110lbs on my curling. I wouldn't have gotten near that by training everyday. Also I use reverse pyramid training, I go from heaviest to lightest, this increases strength with little gains in size, which is best for fighting. Also if you know how to defend with your forearms and palm techniques you wont be hurt easily.
Please man, I know exactly what I'm doing. I don't work the same damn muscle group every day, only fools and steroid users try that crap.

Aerobic exercise 3 days a week for stamina, 3 days of weight training for muscle mass. Burn fat, and build muscle.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 21:06   Link #83
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Please man, I know exactly what I'm doing. I don't work the same damn muscle group every day, only fools and steroid users try that crap.

Aerobic exercise 3 days a week for stamina, 3 days of weight training for muscle mass. Burn fat, and build muscle.
Sorry OhJustSomeRandomGuy, Mr. ChaosBlizzard won't be able to reply until another 3 days.

Start counting.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 21:07   Link #84
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Sorry OhJustSomeRandomGuy, Mr. ChaosBlizzard won't be able to reply until another 3 days.

Start counting.
Damn...whatever the heck am I going to do while I wait? This thing has gotten so out of whack, I honestly don't think anyone's going to complain if you locked it...everyone has seen the pics that wants to by now...
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 21:09   Link #85
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Quote:
Damn...whatever the heck am I going to do while I wait? This thing has gotten so out of whack, I honestly don't think anyone's going to complain if you locked it...everyone has seen the pics that wants to by now...
Yeah I agree. He'll probably just start shit again when his ban runs off anyway. I only have so much patience before I start flaming, and I dont particularly wish to get the 5 finger seal of bandom laid on my ass.
Old 2004-04-19, 00:24   Link #86
Isis&Osiris

Quote:
You know those jounin vests kinda look like military body armor:
http://www.engardebodyarmor.com/military.htm
Not the first model on that page, but the following ones after that...
Would be nice to not only have something look Jounin but actually protect you, I think I will end up getting something like this sometime during the summer.

-Chaos
*cough the cheapest is 475 x 1.5= US dollars.
Isis&Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 03:13   Link #87
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis&Osiris
*cough the cheapest is 475 x 1.5= US dollars.
Is there a price to safety my friend? You tell me ! No ... I didn't think so ...

I just ordered mine ... and I have aslo started wearing 75 pound weights ... soon I'll be taking ninjutsu ... can't be too relaxed nowadays on those dangerous streets of Orlando ... or Miami even ... those damn tourists! You never know when they strike. Another interesting fact ... Gators ... with sharp teeth... florida is full of em. Any one of those bastards tries to bite my chest ... I'll be ready.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 03:15   Link #88
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Ironically if a gater or croc were to bite your chest, you'd still be a dead man, since they can quite easily crush bone with sheer power alone, not to mention the teeth.
Old 2004-04-19, 03:50   Link #89
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
I honestly don't think anyone's going to complain if you locked it
wrong thinking :P

you guys all work out with muscles, but in this world of internet and anonymous connections, muscles aren't worth a dime! sarcasm is thè thing nowadays! it's not about being the strongest, but about being the most clever one! that's why I just can't wait until he's back to start working out again! but, of course it is very good this way: now I can take a three days recovery break, and then start pyramid training again! see ya in three days, toutanchamon
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 17:31   Link #90
from_the_sand
gomu gomu

Send a message via AIM to from_the_sand
He broke his own record! six in a row!

too bad i can hear more cause it got deleted... damn....Its so enetertaining....

Edit: and to chaos.... i dont really care about my spelling on the net. im just being lazy. It isn't a damn english paper.
from_the_sand is offline   Reply With Quote