AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-10, 02:56   Link #161
Dorsai

Omg cant wait for next chapter... That was amazing...

Spoiler:
Old 2012-09-10, 03:13   Link #162
bludvein

Dunno if it really is Urek, but even if its not it definitely isn't Baek-Ryun. That guy is supposed to be huge. Plus, despite the fact that they are friends I just can't picture the dude tattooing his friend's name on his back.

It's either the man himself, or some kind of fanatic. Im leaning toward it really being Urek. The silhouette of Walhaiksong doesn't mean anything because we don't know if the guy in front was even supposed to be Urek.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 06:45   Link #163
Soverence

So generally speaking it seems everyone thinks that this guy is Urek (I would probably have to agree), so on a side question that no one cares about, what is that pig? He said he already found the flower yet it is running around on top of a pig, is that his pet or is there more then one flower?
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 01:39   Link #164
Kirihara_R

"whistle" another exciting game with the beast ... and its a team vs 1 battle ...
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 01:37   Link #165
raziel_14

what I'm wondering is how Viole's/Baam's Teammates that went ahead are doing? Hope Androssi and Anak grew with grace, I mean Rachel looks just about the same. Viole is currently sporting the long ponytail, bangs covering the eye, bishounen look. and what about RAK!?
raziel_14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 02:14   Link #166
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by raziel_14 View Post
what I'm wondering is how Viole's/Baam's Teammates that went ahead are doing? Hope Androssi and Anak grew with grace, I mean Rachel looks just about the same. Viole is currently sporting the long ponytail, bangs covering the eye, bishounen look. and what about RAK!?
RAK probably evolves into a dinosaur.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 06:23   Link #167
Dorsai

Even Viole still cant win with average ranker and their oponent is sb from top10 or top20 high rankers... You cant call it fight... But still cant wait to see it... Just 1 more day (for english release;p)...

I hope after this test we will have chance to see Androssi and Anak team... Cant wait to see how Androssi looks like now
Old 2012-09-23, 13:26   Link #168
Key Board
Carbon

the new team is kinda warming up to me, but I still miss the old team

especially the two princesses
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 20:58   Link #169
Xacual

So they didn't even know who was in there and they just kept sending Rankers? What a waste of resources.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 01:16   Link #170
Kirihara_R

so its already confirm who's the hiphop guy .. what a show-off idiotic man, SIU description really fit him ..

Last edited by Kirihara_R; 2012-09-24 at 07:41.
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 13:23   Link #171
Key Board
Carbon

34 is out

need some context

any Korean speakers here?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2012-09-30, 14:20   Link #172
defki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
34 is out

need some context

any Korean speakers here?
Go to Batoto. Fudge always gives a summery of the chapter every sunday.

Credits to FudgeNouget
Spoiler:
defki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 22:34   Link #173
Xacual

New chapter is translated and damn it that cliffhanger ending.

Spoiler for 114:

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-09-30 at 22:47.
Old 2012-10-08, 11:18   Link #174
Dorsai

Ehh Siu is really sadist... Showing us just little of grown up Androssi and Anak, but in the way we still see nothing... Moment i heard them arguing behind that door i was 100% sure that its our princess girls voices
Old 2012-10-08, 22:27   Link #175
Key Board
Carbon

2 years? at first I was surprised

then I remember that people within this Tower have ridiculously long life spans
Old 2012-10-08, 22:35   Link #176
bludvein

2 years is really nothing as far as TOG's story is concerned. Regulars take vacations for longer than that. Yuri spent 6 years just getting to the floor Repellista was on.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 01:14   Link #177
Key Board
Carbon

Well.. 1 year in the tower seems to be as long as one year in our word, because you clearly see Viole aged a lot from his Act I days

it's just that they live really really long

Androssi is what? 100+ years?
Old 2012-10-09, 02:03   Link #178
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Well.. 1 year in the tower seems to be as long as one year in our word, because you clearly see Viole aged a lot from his Act I days

it's just that they live really really long

Androssi is what? 100+ years?
I think she is 300 something, I remember one of the notes commenting that she is old for a Princess to begin climbing.

I know it mentioned that Yuri climbed to the top in 100 years? and that was considered very fast.

Also I'll disagree with you about Baam, other than the hair, he doesn't look that much older at all, if he got his hair cut I bet he'd look almost exactly like he used to.

Old 2012-10-16, 16:16   Link #179
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

While I really like ToG, I think that the author should provide more information about the universe he's created to the readers.

HxH really ruins it when Gon's dad reveal that the world they live in is actually far bigger than they think. It doesn't make it more interesting considering that the quality and consistency of the manga drops long ago.

The universe in ToG is so vast, but the author mostly focus on the main casts' action, not really the environment, while trying to tease us about the things with rankers and ten families. The method the author uses is not the same as how European comics describe their world, it's more like a kid trolling people on internet what to expect...

I'm very impressed with his work though. I wish his work can replace HxH (which I long stopped following). Sadly it's just webtoon and Korean comic industry isn't really appreciated. I really like world building style, since it's similar to European comics, but with more oriental taste. I wish there'd be more of this type in the future, those whom try to create their own fictional universe, only wish they'd put more effort...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 22:49   Link #180
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
While I really like ToG, I think that the author should provide more information about the universe he's created to the readers.

HxH really ruins it when Gon's dad reveal that the world they live in is actually far bigger than they think. It doesn't make it more interesting considering that the quality and consistency of the manga drops long ago.

The universe in ToG is so vast, but the author mostly focus on the main casts' action, not really the environment, while trying to tease us about the things with rankers and ten families. The method the author uses is not the same as how European comics describe their world, it's more like a kid trolling people on internet what to expect...

I'm very impressed with his work though. I wish his work can replace HxH (which I long stopped following). Sadly it's just webtoon and Korean comic industry isn't really appreciated. I really like world building style, since it's similar to European comics, but with more oriental taste. I wish there'd be more of this type in the future, those whom try to create their own fictional universe, only wish they'd put more effort...
There's a lot of supplementary stuff that are not translated. Some people fluent in Korean has posted some of their own translations which actually reveal quite a bit about their world, but most of it you have to dig through past threads to get.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy world, harem, manhwa, revenge