AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2006-01-09, 18:28   Link #1
Mazoku

My first submission

This is my first submission, so please dont be TOO harsh. Its a sketch of a girl in my class I like. We are good freinds, and I made it for her. I don't have much skill with computer coloring, so i had to do it with color pencils.

BLACK AND WHITE

COLOR
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-09, 19:55   Link #2
LovelyLostSoul
Lost

I think they're cute. Nice colors. I'm not good with computer coloring either, but you should expiriment with different coloring materials in future artwork. See what drawing go with what coloring materials. I can understand if you dont have anything else to color with, but it is always interesting to pick those things out. Please post more soon, I'd like to see your improvements.
LovelyLostSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-10, 16:02   Link #3
Mazoku

over 50 views and only 1 comment? Come on people... It takes 5 seconds to post your critisms.
Old 2006-01-10, 18:16   Link #4
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
it's cute as it's small, but it's dirty... do u like my critisms?... I tried to be nice
Old 2006-01-10, 19:14   Link #5
Mazoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik
it's cute as it's small, but it's dirty... do u like my critisms?... I tried to be nice
Of course I do. I appreciate critism of any kind, as I want to get better.
Old 2006-01-12, 00:49   Link #6
chison
GSNMaSter
*Artist

a little critism!?by chison
important things~first
never use woodpencil for color?try to use..some ??? software to color it!?or watercolor?(useless you are a coloring pro...try to color with the pc...you'll know how important the pc skill lateron)
second?your style are really a bit weird!?.....(as a loli....sheis not cute and small enought)...(as a lady.....her height wasn't height enought..and not sexy enough...you might need to change a bit on the Proportion...to one)

third....
if It takes only 5 seconds to post your critisms..then you should do what you said to all the other first.......everyone's looking for feedback!!and most of them only talking abut themselve~then why i should reply you!?

anyway....FIGHT O....hopfully can see more of you work and improvement!!(sorry for my dark comments~i was alway talk like that ~Weakness spot!!)
chison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 09:13   Link #7
bigmac996
procrastinator

Nice attempts on this pic! I would actually recommend using colored pencils for artwork. It may be traditional, but the above poster seems to think that digital is the only way. People can produce excellent artworks through colored pencil- I know someone who takes a course in it. Just keep practising and think about adding darker colors for shading and lighter for highlights. Can't wait to see more in the future!
bigmac996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-13, 08:06   Link #8
Inevidence

Any way of coloring is good, but to become better it's a good thing to focus on a single method, so you can get good at through color studies and whatnot.

Cleaning up your drawings isn't only neccessary for digital artwork, but if you still want to do it digitally, i took the liberty to clean it up a little

Inevidence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-14, 07:34   Link #9
sarrah
tikki

colouring pencils are damn hard to get around...kuudos to ui!
sarrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-15, 05:11   Link #10
Xephonia
Half human/ Half anime

Its good to start off with colour pencil. If u know how to use it it will turn out very well. I think its better for u to use colour pencil first rather than a big jump to cg. You need to lot of practice now, but feel free to post it here so we can help u^^.
Xephonia is offline   Reply With Quote