AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-01-25, 03:27   Link #5061
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Yep.

Spoiler for Act 4:

Last edited by Tempy; 2009-01-25 at 03:40.
Tempy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 05:42   Link #5062
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Reposting from FFT:

Spoiler for Kha in "Meister Manicure":
Why do you think he has pristine looks despite all the constant fighting?

Spoiler for Yagami Anita and Hayate in "Just Chillin':
ROFLMAO!

Ah one thing:

If Swert was supposed to be german for sword then you may want to change that into Schwert!
Old 2009-01-25, 09:41   Link #5063
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Yep.

Spoiler for Act 4:
Eh.

Very good rhythm, and i quite like the plot too.

My only (obvious) complaint is that in an effort to unshaft males, you may have shafted the women a bit in the latest chapters.

It would have been nice to have shamal be able to see beyond illusion, as she *is* a support type.
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 09:43   Link #5064
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
Eh.

Very good rhythm, and i quite like the plot too.

My only (obvious) complaint is that in an effort to unshaft males, you may have shafted the women a bit in the latest chapters.

It would have been nice to have shamal be able to see beyond illusion, as she *is* a support type.
And she's a medic on top of that.
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 11:23   Link #5065
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Talking Song ATM: The Feast Lasts Forever (IOSYS)

Happy Chinese New Years, Outer Cadians. May the Year of Ox brings us everlasting feast prosperity.

Now, let the feast begin!
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 12:18   Link #5066
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Well I was bored and I had a bit of free time so I got a bit of writing done. This segment is rather short only being about 1200 words, but eh that should make it easier to digest at least.

When we last left our heroes they'd just cleared a low level dunge-- secured an ancient cave network, and recovered a plot coupon from it's inky depths.

Spoiler for Chapter 4: I should probably think of a name for this huh?:

Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 16:26   Link #5067
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Chapter 4

Spoiler for Opening theme: Eternal Darkness:

Spoiler for Chapter 4: The Bag:

Spoiler for Ending theme: Once Upon a December:
Old 2009-01-26, 09:27   Link #5068
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
How about this to suppress the crack...?:P

While playing MBA with the Lyrical pack, which adds StrikerS Nanoha, Vita, and of course Hayate (), I was messing around in vs mode by fighting against three of the same characters with different color schemes for practice. I was using Nanoha StS by that time... Well, this pic was too good (for crack reasons) to pass by so I took a screenshot. >__>

Spoiler for Sisters having a fight?:
That's not suppressing anything, just makes me cackle at the color-scheme.

Quote:
KEROKO!!!

Well, that was an interesting piece of crack. It actually stirred up small bits and pieces of what could be a later idea for me...

And she really does look like Reinforce... >___<
Doesn't she? Que loads of Hayate drama.

Quote:
That's an interesting range of monikers for Ivey...

I guess she's just capable like that, huh? And oh yes, a very capable rumor-spreader also needs some credit too. <looks at Eden>
Eden can make you believe there are purple pigs with bright green wings that fly through the sky at Mach 3 if she really tried.

Quote:
XD XD XD XD XD XD

Damn, that was hilarious! XD

One lesson to learn, when females are in their bad moods, rather than complaining, KEEP QUIET...

Or voice your opinions when they're... you know... not around.

Quote:
Theme of the Day: The Clone Wars. Discuss.

Like hell that's gonna work---

Spoiler for Magical Lyrical Wars Episode 1:
...and it results in my birthday gift to Nana Mizuki, which is all about Kha and Fate and Sky-guy and then someone in a mask.

And if things aren't confusing enough, this is an OVA inspired by the completely unkhracked (and totally boring) Kha, and uses mostly original characters, an Original Generation if you will. In other words, it is a parallel work to something I was supposed to be doing, the actual Magical Lyrical Wars timeline with every OC and CC in it (and then some).

The good thing about it is that it leaves canon intact since interactions with the main cast is kept to the minimum, explains Fate's sudden marriage at the end of StrikerS (as with the unkhracked Kha's post), and avoids most of the problems that would plague the original timeline.

The bad thing is that... well it might invoke a few unwanted rages in another direction.

Like hell I care about rages. Should write something short.
Well... bar the droids, and a prophecy, this doesn't really look like Clone Wars. At all.

Try harder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
First of all.
Keroko somehow gives me Index vibes in this on.
*blinks and picks up a book on its first page* Index?

Quote:
I also like how you use a pretty dry and somewhat 'professional' speechpattern for Elric.
As seven months after JS incident means that it is not long since Elric rejoined the TSAB. It's a time he will be pretty careful in his behavior and follow the rules as closely as possible (Some people in highcommand are not happy having him back. ).
I intend to have this be a piece that makes the first crack in Elric's stoic behavior. After all, you don't spend a long period of time in Keroko's company, much less on a mission, and not display certain unprofessional traits. You'll either laugh or scream at her, but being professional is really hard around her after a while.

Quote:
And actually... there is an OC named Kyral, but he is from the red lightsaber wielding faction and thus not planned to show up in Nanohaverse.
Sith, huh?

Quote:
So the Psycho Dragon Cannon Girl, the GAR Priest of Belka and the Mage of Carnage on a low profile mission in Orussia... sounds like fun!
Define fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
I'm convinced! Really...
*cough* Well, mistakes happen.

Quote:
Depends on what you want to do I don't think psycho is so good for say getting a job, finding boyfreinds, or not ending up in jail.

(Note finding a boyfriend is different then finding someone that will sleep with you. Men will screw an attractive psycho, but are smart enough to dodge any attempt to actually be forced into a relationship with them... usually.)
There's always a first time for everything.

Quote:
So the form is apprently some sort of demon...
Aye, but you knew that, right?

Quote:
Oh yeah that is true, but I tend to settle for "utter pwnage".
Agreed.

Quote:
Well this is the mid 30s so it wouldn't be that advanced in real life either. 1935 to 36 is right about the time you started to see the very first low wing, mostly metal monoplanes entering testing. The Hurricane, BF-109, P-36 (Upon which the P-40 was based), and Ki-27 all had their first test flights in 1935-36. Most planes in service would still be various sorts of bi-planes though.
Huh... so technologically speaking it actually fits?

Quote:
I didn't think you where I'm merely pointing out that it would hardly be difficult for you to put your own "official" spin on her without really messing anyone else up since those versions have in many cases diverged already. Unless you like completely rewrote her back story which I very much doubt was the intention.
Not really. Just finally writing something with a serious plotline instead of a constant stream of snippets.

Quote:
Probably which is why I sort of would prefer to keep it rare since it's supposed to be. Luckily illusion magic doesn't seem to have gotten to out of hand probably because most people prefer a more... direct approach. Same here mental magic is clearly rare so a bit of it is okay, but just no physic armies please.
Never planned to. Oh sure, the guys responsible for her creation may have tried to, but they failed. For obvious reasons.

Quote:
I' 'm sure everyone prefers the local version since it's the one they heard first and got used too. Any other version will sound "off" to them so no big surprise their. (That is unless the dub in question is just irredeemably awful.)
Depends. There are plenty of times when I switched for something of a different language. Emperor Kuzco (still the best Disney film ever in my opinion) Trigun (can't have a western without western voices. Plus, English Vash is awesome) Slayers (started in English, switched to Japanese, though Slayers is not bad at all) Valkyria Chronicles (no real preference for either) and a lot more.

Quote:
And I've just never even watched it.
It's not a show I'd think you'd enjoy anyway, so no harm done.

Quote:
Orussia? What be yee planning Dragon-boy?
A prelude to SSX of sorts.

Quote:
Ah so my hunch was correct! Now though I'm slightly depressed because you have to be a huge nerd to get a joke like that.
It's like Warhamer Basics. I'd think that, quote, 'having lots of time to waste on doing little more then playing video games', end quote, scores higher on the nerd list.

Quote:
Jedi never really appealed to me much I always liked stories about more "normal" guys. Traviss is an egotistical ill informed bitch, but her first few books about Clone Commando were pretty neat, the Rouge Squadron books are another series I really liked.
The annoying thing about most Jedi books is that they often become these inevitable 'what is good' stories about corruption by the Dark Side and bla bla bla, long winded speeches and lame 'I must hold back from killing them' fights included. One of the things I liked about KotoR was that I could throw the whole corruption ideology in the Jedi's face and do whatever the hell I pleased.

Quote:
By the looks of I don't think Keroko is planning for it to be "low profile" for very long.
I'm sending a battle maniac who hasn't had a good fight in months, a former battle maniac, and a meister who seems to regard 'discipline' as a mere suggestion to be thrown out when he thinks the situation calls for it on a mission to a planet torn by civil war where some madman is planning to release an army of corpse-weapons.

Saying this mission won't remain low profile for long is pretty much an understatement.

Quote:
Well Kyral Astary is one of my most developet OCs and is the first real anti-villian main character I created.
His travel companions are a young tomboyish Ex-Stormtrooper (yes, female! Ah the fluff...) named Selfy Stargrinder and an Ex-TIE Pilot named Derek Muldoon who took on a "big brother" role for the two (Derek also was my very first OC, I created him after playing the game "TIE-Fighter" back in 1994 )
Ah, memories. :3

Amusingly enough, despite the presence of the jedi, the first Star Wars 'Keroko' (though she was not called as such) was a Stormtrooper, created way back at 1997, the time where I was introduced to the Star Wars universe.

Quote:
He! They are small explosions!
Yes. But there are a lot of them. Over a wide area. And spreading rapidly.

Quote:
Yep.

Spoiler for Act 4:
Hmmm, awesome traitors are awesome.

Makes me wonder what would happen if our dear traitor ever encountered Keroko in battle. He may not be responsible for her death, but he did fight her during the heresy. Would he recognize her as Alistina? Would he hesitate, if only for a moment?

Speaking of hesitation.... now I'm interested on your views of the relationship between Noland and Alistina in the days of old.

Quote:
Well I was bored and I had a bit of free time so I got a bit of writing done. This segment is rather short only being about 1200 words, but eh that should make it easier to digest at least.

When we last left our heroes they'd just cleared a low level dunge-- secured an ancient cave network, and recovered a plot coupon from it's inky depths.

Spoiler for Chapter 4: I should probably think of a name for this huh?:
Yuuno's being poked to hurry up. I concur.

And the relationship between O'Neill and Daniel isn't exactly pristine... though with someone like O'Neill, I suppose that's to be expected.

Now what be in those scriptures, I wonder?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 10:23   Link #5069
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*blinks and picks up a book on its first page* Index?
Index Librorum Prohibitorum one of the main characters of "To Aru Majutsu no Index".

She tends to bite the hero when pissed at him.

Quote:
I intend to have this be a piece that makes the first crack in Elric's stoic behavior. After all, you don't spend a long period of time in Keroko's company, much less on a mission, and not display certain unprofessional traits. You'll either laugh or scream at her, but being professional is really hard around her after a while.
I guess so. When there are people who can crack his shell it's people like Keroko, Rinya and Syn.

Quote:
Sith, huh?
More of a freelance Dark Jedi.

Quote:
Define fun.
Most people said it already!

*boom*

Quote:
The annoying thing about most Jedi books is that they often become these inevitable 'what is good' stories about corruption by the Dark Side and bla bla bla, long winded speeches and lame 'I must hold back from killing them' fights included. One of the things I liked about KotoR was that I could throw the whole corruption ideology in the Jedi's face and do whatever the hell I pleased.
Miriya, my Jedi character (and one of the main antagonists of Kyral's story) pretty much is what you could call, a 'good two shoes' Jedi, but only on the outside.

Inside of her bubble a lot of emotions, she was Kyrals childhood friend and 'classmate' under the same master. She even developed a crush on him (wich she never lost) and pretty much feels betrayed and frustrated from the fact that he left Yavin IV and turned 'dark'.

But she supresses all these feelings with some nice big chunk of 'Jedi pride'.

You can pretty much figure how she is about to burst any moment.

Quote:
Ah, memories. :3

Amusingly enough, despite the presence of the jedi, the first Star Wars 'Keroko' (though she was not called as such) was a Stormtrooper, created way back at 1997, the time where I was introduced to the Star Wars universe.
Was it a female Stormtrooper too? :3
Old 2009-01-26, 10:38   Link #5070
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Miriya, my Jedi character (and one of the main antagonists of Kyral's story) pretty much is what you could call, a 'good two shoes' Jedi, but only on the outside.

Inside of her bubble a lot of emotions, she was Kyrals childhood friend and 'classmate' under the same master. She even developed a crush on him (wich she never lost) and pretty much feels betrayed and frustrated from the fact that he left Yavin IV and turned 'dark'.

Really now? This sounds like an interesting story. Hook me up? :3
Old 2009-01-26, 10:48   Link #5071
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Well... bar the droids, and a prophecy, this doesn't really look like Clone Wars. At all.

Try harder.
See? I told you that there was nothing to comment.

But try harder in what? Being more original, a bigger Star Wars ripoff, or being more sneaky in hiding a completely different story under a misleading Prologue?

...no I did not just say that.

Quote:
I'm sending a battle maniac who hasn't had a good fight in months, a former battle maniac, and a meister who seems to regard 'discipline' as a mere suggestion to be thrown out when he thinks the situation calls for it on a mission to a planet torn by civil war where some madman is planning to release an army of corpse-weapons.

Saying this mission won't remain low profile for long is pretty much an understatement.
...egads Keroko don't read my mind its scary!!!

But I doubt you would think of 3 mages single-handedly purging the Lost and the Damned like Gray Knights do.

Quote:

Makes me wonder what would happen if our dear traitor ever encountered Keroko in battle. He may not be responsible for her death, but he did fight her during the heresy. Would he recognize her as Alistina? Would he hesitate, if only for a moment?

Speaking of hesitation.... now I'm interested on your views of the relationship between Noland and Alistina in the days of old.
...I just realized that Alistina could well be a genderbent Alastor.

Quote:

The yandere is strong with this one.

And having just finished the Star Wars Sixology and following The Clone Wars, I'm interested too. <_< / >_>

Quote:
...you know, I just got the weird idea that Keroko Fett is a defective product of the cloning process that resulted in a kickass female---

*is shot by blaster*
Old 2009-01-26, 11:14   Link #5072
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Index Librorum Prohibitorum one of the main characters of "To Aru Majutsu no Index".

She tends to bite the hero when pissed at him.
I like her already. :3

Quote:
I guess so. When there are people who can crack his shell it's people like Keroko, Rinya and Syn.
[Palpatine]Good. Gooooood.[/palpatine]

Quote:
More of a freelance Dark Jedi.
That's how most of my Jedi tend to end up. I suck at playing a full-blown bad guy, but I'm not a shining example of a Jedi either. One moment I help someone, the next moment I'm Force-choking another for information. <_<

Quote:
Most people said it already!

*boom*
Yes. There will be lots of booms.

Quote:

I second Ghaz here, did she ever make it on paper?

Quote:
Yup. Though in terms of how I use Keroko's, I guess Jake Tyrell comes closer, then her. what was her name anyway? bah, it's been too long. Jake has been pretty much everything from smuggler to politician to rebel commando and even a Jedi when I discovered the EU. I kind of lost touch with Jake when I discovered the world of anime though... which is about six years ago I guess?

These days there are more Keroko's running amok.

Quote:
See? I told you that there was nothing to comment.

But try harder in what? Being more original, a bigger Star Wars ripoff, or being more sneaky in hiding a completely different story under a misleading Prologue?

...no I did not just say that.
A bigger Star Wars ripoff, but if that wasn't the intent, then please, do continue.

Quote:
...egads Keroko don't read my mind its scary!!!
[Kreia]"Stop struggling... let me follow the current, deep... deeper... to its source."[/Kreia]

Quote:
But I doubt you would think of 3 mages single-handedly purging the Lost and the Damned like Gray Knights do.
Not really, no. SSX still needs to happen, or it wouldn't be Kerokanon.

Quote:
...I just realized that Alistina could well be a genderbent Alastor.
Hmmm...

*grin*

Quote:
...you know, I just got the weird idea that Keroko Fett is a defective product of the cloning process that resulted in a kickass female---

*is shot by blaster*
If we're talking Clone Wars era, then Keroko Georashi is a human commando trained by the Clone Troopers, whom themselves were positioned on a world not immediately threatened and thus had a lot of free time on their hands. Since Keroko hadn't really much to do either, having lost pretty much everything in the war, she asked the clones to train her. When they refused, she dared them, claiming they 'couldn't even teach a girl like her to fight'

The Jango-induced ego in the bored-to-tears Clone Troopers took the bair hook, line and sinker. And the clones enjoyed her company too.

When the battle did reach the world, Keroko's training had progressed admirably, and she... 'borrowed' a spare clone commando uniform when the battle started, helping to defend the world and hold off until Republic reinforcements could arive. Imagine the surprise on Fisto's face when one of his soldiers he thought to be a clone revealed himself to be a girl. While Fisto was initially hesitant to let what was by all means a civilian into battle, the clones were unanimous that she could, and should.

"After all" one of the clone commanders said. "This was her first battle, and she already fought better then a shiny."
Old 2009-01-26, 11:23   Link #5073
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Really now? This sounds like an interesting story. Hook me up? :3
P.S. Is there any actual romance in this story, or will I just be reading this for a wild ride? Either is fine, I just want to know so I don't have any expectations and such :P
Old 2009-01-26, 12:16   Link #5074
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
I like her already. :3
tbh, I like Mikoto (the second main heroin) a lot more, because she's a tsundere and all.

Quote:
That's how most of my Jedi tend to end up. I suck at playing a full-blown bad guy, but I'm not a shining example of a Jedi either. One moment I help someone, the next moment I'm Force-choking another for information. <_<
My thoughts exactly.
Too good and too evil is plain boring.

I already talked about Miriya.

And Kyral is 'dark' alright and can display a lot of heartless and evil behavior, but he is good enough to actually care for his friends and he is not as power hungry as most Dark Jedi.

Quote:
I second Ghaz here, did she ever make it on paper?
Sadly, the only SW OC that I really made a full profile for is Kyral.
All the others exist only as loose scraps of notes.
Well, I have a lot of old artwork of them though.

Quote:
Yup. Though in terms of how I use Keroko's, I guess Jake Tyrell comes closer, then her. what was her name anyway? bah, it's been too long. Jake has been pretty much everything from smuggler to politician to rebel commando and even a Jedi when I discovered the EU. I kind of lost touch with Jake when I discovered the world of anime though... which is about six years ago I guess?

These days there are more Keroko's running amok.
It's been a very long time since I read the last SW book, so I apologize that nothing comes to my mind reading the name Jake Tyrell.

Quote:
The yandere is strong with this one. :uhoh
She's less a Yandare but more the girl that denies her feelings.

Quote:
P.S. Is there any actual romance in this story, or will I just be reading this for a wild ride? Either is fine, I just want to know so I don't have any expectations and such :P
Yes there is romance in thier story.

But like the OCs it's only a bunch of notes. Stuff like: How the characters start, how they develop and how they end up.

It is kind of a short hunting story. With Kyral and friends trying to find the tomb of an Sith Lord to learn his secrets and Miriya and her teacher Master Soren (who also was Kyrals teacher befor he left) hunt after Kyral to bring him to justice.

There is romance stuff going on between Kyral x Miriya, Kyral x Selfy and Miriya x Derek.
Old 2009-01-26, 12:28   Link #5075
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
tbh, I like Mikoto (the second main heroin) a lot more, because she's a tsundere and all.
... waita minute, there's a light bulb starting to burn here... that wouldn't be Railgun Mikoto you're referring to? From Toaru Kagaku no Railgun? But she's the main heroine of that story...

And I don't recall any Index characters appearing in that one, so maybe we're talking different Mikoto's after all. <_<

Quote:
Sadly, the only SW OC that I really made a full profile for is Kyral.
All the others exist only as loose scraps of notes.
I have more Keroko's then I keep count on that exist that way.

Quote:
It's been a very long time since I read the last SW book, so I apologize that nothing comes to my mind reading the name Jake Tyrell.
Don't bother, you won't find him anywhere, him being an OC of mine and all. When I said 'in terms of how I use Keroko' I meant that Jake was a character of mine used in ways similar to Keroko.

You could say Jake was a 'prototype Keroko' one I used and Mary Sued all over the place during the early days of my OCing.

Quote:
She's less a Yandare but more the girl that denies her feelings.
Wasn't that one of the critical requirements for a Tsundere? Though she keeps her emotions in check rather then letting them burst, so I guess she isn't...
Old 2009-01-26, 12:28   Link #5076
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:

Hesitate? Perhaps. In his berserker state, Noland is driven by instinct and base memories with bits of conscious thinking. As likely Alistina would've made a big impact in his mind, Noland would have a bit of a quandary should the two meet. He sees Keroko and registers her as Keroko, but at the same time, his shattered mind would also associate Alistina as her. Thus, since he had fought Alistina in the past, Noland would fight Keroko as if she were Alistina all over again.

The story would be different if he were sane at the time of their meeting, however. And hopefully Goose doesn't get it in his mind to have NolandXNanohaXKeroko >_>;

In the past, as another individual of similar rank and purpose, Noland would have respected Alistina as an equal and considered her a friend. I'm not sure how close you would want them, but from my perspective, they'd be nakama. Of course, with this sort of relationship, it makes the tragedy all the more bitter. More so if Alistina ever learns why Noland went crazy.

Hmm... I'm getting far less votes than I had hoped for. I'll give it a week to go, but as it stands, these are the tallies:

The Machinator: []
The Prophet: []
The Terror of Death: [][]

Edit: DOUBLE STRIKE
Old 2009-01-26, 12:35   Link #5077
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Comrades works for me. Alistina treats all Primarchs as brothers and sisters, though she can be more or less intimate with the different ones, depending on their wishes. Treat others as you would have them treat you and all that.

If Noland would fight Keroko as Alistina, that should make for an interesting battle. As much as the two would appear alike in appearance, and somewhat in personality, in combat the two are polar opposite. Having been in charge of Vivio's security since her birth -or creation, whichever you prefer- Alistina is a calculative fighter, whereas Keroko is an impulsive, reflexive one.

Also, my vote goes to Prophet.
Old 2009-01-26, 12:44   Link #5078
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
... waita minute, there's a light bulb starting to burn here... that wouldn't be Railgun Mikoto you're referring to? From Toaru Kagaku no Railgun? But she's the main heroine of that story...

And I don't recall any Index characters appearing in that one, so maybe we're talking different Mikoto's after all. <_<
No you are correct. Misaka Mikoto aka Railgun.

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun is a spinoff manga of To Aru Majutsu no Index (wich is a light novel series turned anime and manga).

In Index, Touma is the main hero and Index and Mikoto the main heroines.

Maybe you want to start watching the anime.

Quote:
Don't bother, you won't find him anywhere, him being an OC of mine and all. When I said 'in terms of how I use Keroko' I meant that Jake was a character of mine used in ways similar to Keroko.

You could say Jake was a 'prototype Keroko' one I used and Mary Sued all over the place during the early days of my OCing.
Ah I see.

Quote:
Wasn't that one of the critical requirements for a Tsundere? Though she keeps her emotions in check rather then letting them burst, so I guess she isn't...
Well... maybe she is. As she is normaly pretty hostile towards Kyral.
Old 2009-01-26, 13:02   Link #5079
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Comrades works for me. Alistina treats all Primarchs as brothers and sisters, though she can be more or less intimate with the different ones, depending on their wishes. Treat others as you would have them treat you and all that.
Nakama, definitely.

Quote:
If Noland would fight Keroko as Alistina, that should make for an interesting battle. As much as the two would appear alike in appearance, and somewhat in personality, in combat the two are polar opposite. Having been in charge of Vivio's security since her birth -or creation, whichever you prefer- Alistina is a calculative fighter, whereas Keroko is an impulsive, reflexive one.
Ahh it would be an interesting fight indeed. Noland's combat ability seems to fluctuate between brutality and cunning, a mix of overwhelming strength, psychological warfare, and frustrating dexterity. What you see in Act 3 and 4 is a fair approximation. I see many a Cross Counter.

Also, MISAKA ftw. A Railgun is fine too. Needs moar dere. Last Order = ;__;
Old 2009-01-26, 13:37   Link #5080
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
You mean you OWN Enson 1 and 2?! O.o

As in you have BOTH CD's?!!!!
Hmm...I've been thinking of looking around to get the actual CDs...maybe I should check a local Japanese bookstore and see if they have it.

On a semi-related note, imagine if for the next release he did "My Boyfriend is a Pilot" or "What 'bout My Star?"

Quote:
My god. This took a while.

Spoiler for Act 3:
Ah, it's finally here .

Been waiting for this since we had discussed the oh-so 'lovely' deaths that would occur during Otakon.

Great job, Tempest . Keep up the brutality.

Oh, and I vote for The Terror of Death.

Quote:

Hmm...this would be an interesting fight to see...
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content