AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-03-12, 21:31   Link #21921
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Actually, I'm sure her reaction would make many people's day. If it results in some sparkly vampire ass kicking, well, who wouldn't wan to see that? Oh, maybe we can convince Tempest to write up a skit for that.
Old 2012-03-12, 22:17   Link #21922
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*snicker* Sorry, that would be have a multi-part skit for that. XD But I'm sure that no one here wouldn't mind.

I, for one, have MANY senarios on that alone with just Moka and also for all four sisters. Of course, you can imagine how Kokoa would react...

I never posted them up because I didn't want to bash too heavily on any one thing, especially when everyone ELSE was as well.
Old 2012-03-13, 22:51   Link #21923
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ura: *is out for the day (she and Omote have worked out that one day a week, Ura is released) and she spies a stack of books thrown in a corner* .... *tilts her head to read the cover* ... Twilight... I've heard about that in passing. Suppose to be a vampire novel... *smirks* Let's see what they came up with....*picks up the first book and begins to read.*

~*~

Tsukune: Hn? Yukari-chan? What's wrong?

Yukari: 0.o ...I can't believe what I just read...

Tsukune: And that would be...?

Yukari: *shudder* ... Twilight

Tsukune: *looks in the sky* But it's still afternoon...

Yukari: Not that! I mean the book I read - 'Twilight'!

Tsukune: Oh...OOOH, that.

Yukari: *tilts her head* You've heard about it?

Tsukune: Only bits and pieces. I heard that the main vampire character was a really nice guy.

Yukari: -_- ... who sparkles...

Tsukune: Well, that was suppose to be the female lead character's description of him, wasn't it?

Yukari: -___- *deadpanned* No, he sparkles. Everyone sees it.

Tsukune: ... And they don't drink human blood.

Yukari: Just animal blood. Can you imagine Moka-san chasing down animals and feeding off of them...??? *mental picture of Ura chasing down and breaking a bear's neck with a well-placed kick before tearing into its throat* ... *shudders from morbid fascination and disgust*

Tsukune: *tries to imagine Omote chasing down a squirrel and chomping it between her fangs* ... No, I can't, not in a million years.

Yukari: It's possibly the worst representation of vampires I've ever seen in my life! A vampire is not suppose to be a vegan! It goes against everything a vampire is! I can't even imagine what Kokoa would do if she saw it! And even though he has a human woman under his thrall, he gets all moody and depressed about it!

Tsukune: I thought it was because he didn't want her to be in danger even though he fell in love it her...

Yukari: ...I've seen animals with more compelling reasons to 'fall in love' than these two...

Tsukune: ...that was harsh, Yukari-chan.

Yukari: ... you know if it was Moka-san throwing herself at you like Kurumu or Mizore does, you would have lost your virginity back in S1... -.-

Tsukune: That is not...! ...wait, that's.... Argh, don't assume that I'm so weak-minded!

Yukari: *gives a shrug* I'm making the observation, Tsukune-san. If Ura Moka-san wanted to mate, she wouldn't beat around the bush. She'd conquer them. You wouldn't have been able to resist! ...I know I wouldn't...

Tsukune: Moka-san is NOT that type of girl, Yukari-chan!

Yukari: ...Oh, no one knows this better thanI do, Tsukune-san. I'm just making the point that despite that, Moka-san wouldn't be nearly as pathetic as that 'Twilight' guy.

Tsukune: ...speaking of, where is Moka-san...? It's Ura's day out and she looked like she was headed for the library...

Yukari: ... Oh no~ I threw those books into the nearest corner and ran for it! If Ura Moka-san sees them...

**Both jump when they feel a massive wave of youki and a roar**

Ura: "WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE!?! HOW DARE THIS LOWLY CREATURE MOCK MY RACE WITH THIS ... THIS SWILL!?! SHE SHALL KNOW HER PLACE!!!"

Tsukune: ... ... too late...

Yukari: ... there will be blood... lots of it...
Old 2012-03-14, 01:49   Link #21924
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

@Chris if it's focus on Akasha's revival then it means we have another momma in R+V if she is revived of course.
Old 2012-03-14, 08:27   Link #21925
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
@Chris if it's focus on Akasha's revival then it means we have another momma in R+V if she is revived of course.
I can totally see her coming back for that reason. And to see her interact with the other mothers, that would be classic.
Old 2012-03-14, 09:57   Link #21926
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I can totally see her coming back for that reason. And to see her interact with the other mothers, that would be classic.
Agreed, since Akasha is alive then she has to come back. Seeing her with the other mothers would be funny. Tsukune is going to have his hands full.
Old 2012-03-14, 17:51   Link #21927
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Ura: *is out for the day (she and Omote have worked out that one day a week, Ura is released) and she spies a stack of books thrown in a corner* .... *tilts her head to read the cover* ... Twilight... I've heard about that in passing. Suppose to be a vampire novel... *smirks* Let's see what they came up with....*picks up the first book and begins to read.*

~*~

Tsukune: Hn? Yukari-chan? What's wrong?

Yukari: 0.o ...I can't believe what I just read...

Tsukune: And that would be...?

Yukari: *shudder* ... Twilight

Tsukune: *looks in the sky* But it's still afternoon...

Yukari: Not that! I mean the book I read - 'Twilight'!

Tsukune: Oh...OOOH, that.

Yukari: *tilts her head* You've heard about it?

Tsukune: Only bits and pieces. I heard that the main vampire character was a really nice guy.

Yukari: -_- ... who sparkles...

Tsukune: Well, that was suppose to be the female lead character's description of him, wasn't it?

Yukari: -___- *deadpanned* No, he sparkles. Everyone sees it.

Tsukune: ... And they don't drink human blood.

Yukari: Just animal blood. Can you imagine Moka-san chasing down animals and feeding off of them...??? *mental picture of Ura chasing down and breaking a bear's neck with a well-placed kick before tearing into its throat* ... *shudders from morbid fascination and disgust*

Tsukune: *tries to imagine Omote chasing down a squirrel and chomping it between her fangs* ... No, I can't, not in a million years.

Yukari: It's possibly the worst representation of vampires I've ever seen in my life! A vampire is not suppose to be a vegan! It goes against everything a vampire is! I can't even imagine what Kokoa would do if she saw it! And even though he has a human woman under his thrall, he gets all moody and depressed about it!

Tsukune: I thought it was because he didn't want her to be in danger even though he fell in love it her...

Yukari: ...I've seen animals with more compelling reasons to 'fall in love' than these two...

Tsukune: ...that was harsh, Yukari-chan.

Yukari: ... you know if it was Moka-san throwing herself at you like Kurumu or Mizore does, you would have lost your virginity back in S1... -.-

Tsukune: That is not...! ...wait, that's.... Argh, don't assume that I'm so weak-minded!

Yukari: *gives a shrug* I'm making the observation, Tsukune-san. If Ura Moka-san wanted to mate, she wouldn't beat around the bush. She'd conquer them. You wouldn't have been able to resist! ...I know I wouldn't...

Tsukune: Moka-san is NOT that type of girl, Yukari-chan!

Yukari: ...Oh, no one knows this better thanI do, Tsukune-san. I'm just making the point that despite that, Moka-san wouldn't be nearly as pathetic as that 'Twilight' guy.

Tsukune: ...speaking of, where is Moka-san...? It's Ura's day out and she looked like she was headed for the library...

Yukari: ... Oh no~ I threw those books into the nearest corner and ran for it! If Ura Moka-san sees them...

**Both jump when they feel a massive wave of youki and a roar**

Ura: "WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE!?! HOW DARE THIS LOWLY CREATURE MOCK MY RACE WITH THIS ... THIS SWILL!?! SHE SHALL KNOW HER PLACE!!!"

Tsukune: ... ... too late...

Yukari: ... there will be blood... lots of it...
why would Yokai academy have that book in there library oh must be yokai twilight fan girls too the horror. As for mokas reaction Stephanie Meyer suggest you go to some remote country and hide.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 18:11   Link #21928
khprincessh

Question

QUOTE=Shinso Tsukune;4052440]Agreed, since Akasha is alive then she has to come back. Seeing her with the other mothers would be funny. Tsukune is going to have his hands full. [/QUOTE]

wait akashas alive i thought she was mused in the giant monster thing
Old 2012-03-14, 19:53   Link #21929
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
QUOTE=Shinso Tsukune;4052440]Agreed, since Akasha is alive then she has to come back. Seeing her with the other mothers would be funny. Tsukune is going to have his hands full.
wait akashas alive i thought she was mused in the giant monster thing [/QUOTE]

Fused does not mean dead
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2012-03-14, 19:55   Link #21930
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
QUOTE=Shinso Tsukune;4052440]Agreed, since Akasha is alive then she has to come back. Seeing her with the other mothers would be funny. Tsukune is going to have his hands full.
wait akashas alive i thought she was mused in the giant monster thing [/QUOTE]

Well yes, BUT Akasha is very much alive, this was later confirmed by Akua in 42. I had also theorized this after Akasha was "taken" inside Alucard back in 34 that she was indeed alive.
Old 2012-03-14, 21:16   Link #21931
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Akasha has regenerative powers much like DeadPool and Bryce Goldman in Never Dead, that can never really die.
She's in Alucard they just got to get her out. Hmm...is this turning more into save Akasha rather than Save Moka mission? lol
Old 2012-03-14, 21:34   Link #21932
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ura: *standing over Tsukune as he surfs the Net* ... Well?

Tsukune: Moka-san, are you sure about this?

Ura: *nods* as much as I utter loathe the idea, I deem it nessecary to at least watch a few clips of the movies. You have to watch it with me too.

Tsukune: **Why do I have to watch it?** Um, I guess I'll just visit Youtube and we'll look up some stuff there... Is that alright?

Ura: *nods*

*Clip of Edward carrying Bella up a tree*

Ura: .... that is so fake ... No vampire would climb a tree that way!! There is no grace or beauty in his form!

Tsukune: Ano~ Moka-san...

Ura: Next one!

Tsukune: ... hai...

**Sees Jacob, the werewolf**

Ura: ... why does the werewolf have a cuter face than the vampire...? *looks very miffed*

Tsukune: I don't know what to tell you on that one...

**Clip of Edward confronting Jacob after a certain kiss**

Ura: RIP HIS HEAD OFF!! PLUNGE YOUR FIST INTO HIS CHEST AND TEAR OUT HIS HEART!! THAT INDIGNITY SHOULD NOT GO UNPUNISHED!!!

Tsukune: 0.0;;;

Ura: *smiles sweetly at Tsukune* Luckily I don't have to worry so much about *your* fidelity, Tsukune. Just the others....*a black aura manifests around her body*

Tsukune:

**After an hour**

Ura: *sighs and puts a hand to her head* That is enough Tsukune. I have seen all that I have stomach of this...

Tsukune: *nearly foaming at the mouth* ...thank goodness...

Ura: Their powers are laughable. The Newborns and the Cullen clan both can fall to my sisters and I with a single battle. These werewolves are just big mangy dogs, nothing at all like Ginei... *laughs darkly* Overpowering them would be a simple task.

Tsukune: *eyeing Ura warily* But you saw, one of them could predict the future or hearing one's thoughts. They'd know you were coming.

Ura: I don't care. Let them muster what forces they can. The daughters of Akasha shall not fall to such weaklings such as them. *eyes flashing*

Tsukune: ... aren't you taking this a little to seriously, Moka-san? They aren't even...

Ura: I shall leave tomorrow for Amercian. For this...Forks, Washington.

Tsukune: IT EXISTS!?! NO WAY!!

Ura: *smiles at Tsukune* You can come along too, Tsukune. I wish to *personally* view these Cullens with my own two eyes.

Tsukune: ... 0.0 **Why oh why am I scared out of my mind right now...?**
Old 2012-03-14, 22:02   Link #21933
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Ura: *standing over Tsukune as he surfs the Net* ... Well?

Tsukune: Moka-san, are you sure about this?

Ura: *nods* as much as I utter loathe the idea, I deem it nessecary to at least watch a few clips of the movies. You have to watch it with me too.

Tsukune: **Why do I have to watch it?** Um, I guess I'll just visit Youtube and we'll look up some stuff there... Is that alright?

Ura: *nods*

*Clip of Edward carrying Bella up a tree*

Ura: .... that is so fake ... No vampire would climb a tree that way!! There is no grace or beauty in his form!

Tsukune: Ano~ Moka-san...

Ura: Next one!

Tsukune: ... hai...

**Sees Jacob, the werewolf**

Ura: ... why does the werewolf have a cuter face than the vampire...? *looks very miffed*

Tsukune: I don't know what to tell you on that one...

**Clip of Edward confronting Jacob after a certain kiss**

Ura: RIP HIS HEAD OFF!! PLUNGE YOUR FIST INTO HIS CHEST AND TEAR OUT HIS HEART!! THAT INDIGNITY SHOULD NOT GO UNPUNISHED!!!

Tsukune: 0.0;;;

Ura: *smiles sweetly at Tsukune* Luckily I don't have to worry so much about *your* fidelity, Tsukune. Just the others....*a black aura manifests around her body*

Tsukune:

**After an hour**

Ura: *sighs and puts a hand to her head* That is enough Tsukune. I have seen all that I have stomach of this...

Tsukune: *nearly foaming at the mouth* ...thank goodness...

Ura: Their powers are laughable. The Newborns and the Cullen clan both can fall to my sisters and I with a single battle. These werewolves are just big mangy dogs, nothing at all like Ginei... *laughs darkly* Overpowering them would be a simple task.

Tsukune: *eyeing Ura warily* But you saw, one of them could predict the future or hearing one's thoughts. They'd know you were coming.

Ura: I don't care. Let them muster what forces they can. The daughters of Akasha shall not fall to such weaklings such as them. *eyes flashing*

Tsukune: ... aren't you taking this a little to seriously, Moka-san? They aren't even...

Ura: I shall leave tomorrow for Amercian. For this...Forks, Washington.

Tsukune: IT EXISTS!?! NO WAY!!

Ura: *smiles at Tsukune* You can come along too, Tsukune. I wish to *personally* view these Cullens with my own two eyes.

Tsukune: ... 0.0 **Why oh why am I scared out of my mind right now...?**
oh my god blood bath time next chapter

Old 2012-03-14, 22:29   Link #21934
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The way you're writing Inner, Tempest... it makes her seem like she's acquired Haruhi's personality (and the thought of Tsukune as Kyon... wait, that does not compute.... and I'm not going into another spinoff of Haruhi)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 23:20   Link #21935
GrrDraxin

Wonderful there Tempest. Lovin it. MORE!!

Now I know why I avoided even seeing the movie trailers, much less watch the movie. Only a clip about the dreaded "sparkle" is about all I've seen of it, so my sanity is safe... for now.
Old 2012-03-14, 23:41   Link #21936
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Just remember, gentlemen (if there are any ladies in the audience, I apologize as this directed at the guys): when it comes to Twilight, it's supposed to a romantic fantasy for teenage girls who want hot exotic guys to brood and fight over them, because "it's soooooooo dreamy!"... and also because it means the female becomes the absolute center of attention/the universe.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 00:00   Link #21937
Chris38

On the matter of Akasha, while I agree that she is going to get out of Alucard, sometime in the future, I don't think that it's going to happen in the current arc.

After all, if it is possible for Akasha to get out of Alucard on her own, she would have already done, due to what Akua and Gyokuro are trying to do to Moka.

Of course, it might be possible that she is waiting for the right oportunity to show up , although that would be a little unexpected - judging from the words she used in flashback to Moka's past when she has let herself be "eaten" by Alucard... but if that's not going to happen, then Akasha won't show up, since like with the topic of "defeating Alucard", Tsukune and the rest of the gang have no idea how to get Akasha out of Alucard.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 04:13   Link #21938
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Just remember, gentlemen (if there are any ladies in the audience, I apologize as this directed at the guys): when it comes to Twilight, it's supposed to a romantic fantasy for teenage girls who want hot exotic guys to brood and fight over them, because "it's soooooooo dreamy!"... and also because it means the female becomes the absolute center of attention/the universe.
Ugh...one reason why I dislike it alot. No I hate Twilight.

Anyways speaking of prototypes which is not in our discussion btw, lol
Anyone still have the R+V prototype? Iam missing Proto Moka.
Old 2012-03-15, 11:23   Link #21939
GrrDraxin

I still do on my HD since I did get the book it came in, but still trying to work up the motivation to finish scanlating it, since its a pain to do the cleanup on. why do you ask?
Old 2012-03-15, 21:05   Link #21940
haegar
mangaviking

Spoiler for OT:

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire