1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-09, 06:40   Link #101
Eric the Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashimaro View Post
Ouch, a little worried after hearing that
Could it be you stop watching episodes as soon as the ending song begins? Quite few of the episodes had more parts after the ending song/credits
Heh, I did the same thing, although since I learned that they've added stuff after the credits, I've been watching for it.

I have an excuse today (er... yesterday) though... It was snowing and I had to leave for work. I'm going to have to go back and re-watch it when I get up today.

This is one of the few episodes I've given a 10 to. The last ep was a mistake, I did that thinking it was this one.. :

Eric the Grey
Old 2007-12-09, 11:41   Link #102
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

There Winning!!! at the moment.
I thought this episode was really cute!
Akasaka is really strong, never knew that :]

Spoiler for I can't beleive:

Old 2007-12-09, 12:32   Link #103
SiRence~
(・ 3 ・)

I watched this ep already a weak ago on nico and i was really touched. i cried when rika got despaired and then got rescued by akasaka.
Spoiler for akasaka:
Spoiler for shion:
Old 2007-12-09, 12:34   Link #104
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko Miko View Post
There Winning!!! at the moment.
I thought this episode was really cute!
Akasaka is really strong, never knew that :]

Spoiler for I can't beleive:
Well at the end of the episode Shion did say that she needed to go to the clinic no matter what
Old 2007-12-09, 13:48   Link #105
Archuka
A territory most absolute

- Rika's sudden wish to grow bigger boobs sure came unexpected. Talk about a mood breaker.

- I was also a little disappointed the Yamainu did not pull out their guns after Akasaka kicked their asses. Surely that's better than forfeiting the operation and fleeing?

- How cool would it have been if Akasaka had gone Shoryuken!! on Okonogi?
Old 2007-12-09, 14:47   Link #106
Solafighter
Hige

Great episode!

"Weak."
-"Let me show you a real punch."
*BAAAM!*

Old 2007-12-09, 14:55   Link #107
Neaco
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archuka View Post
- Rika's sudden wish to grow bigger boobs sure came unexpected. Talk about a mood breaker.

- I was also a little disappointed the Yamainu did not pull out their guns after Akasaka kicked their asses. Surely that's better than forfeiting the operation and fleeing?

- How cool would it have been if Akasaka had gone Shoryuken!! on Okonogi?
Akasaka FTW

lol I swear one of his attacks in Daybreak looks exactly like a Hadoken.

Well now I know why they made him a strong fighter in there
Old 2007-12-09, 15:09   Link #108
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Considering his expertise and Higurashi Daybreak, Kasai can actually wields a Kalashnikov as well. It looks like the shotgun is rather his weapon of choice, and it is quite logical considering they were in a choke point.

When I was watching a HidebuKai gameplay vid, I thought Kasai's "machine gun" was an M1 Thompson SMG. I never thought it would actually be an AK.

And anyone notice this: When we first see Mion holding the AK, it looks like an AK-74 (slightly curved magazine gives it away). But after the fight, when Kasai asks Akasaka whether or not he can handle an automatic weapon, we see it as an AK-47 (distinctive curved magazine is due to the dimensions of the cartridge)? If anyone has played Matsuribayashi-hen, is the model consistent throughout the scene?
Spoiler for Comparison Images:
Old 2007-12-09, 17:57   Link #109
Eryops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archuka View Post
As it was said by others, there was a risk that the police might get called in by gunshot sounds. Besides, in the episode preview we see
Spoiler:
Old 2007-12-09, 21:32   Link #110
Theo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryops View Post
As it was said by others, there was a risk that the police might get called in by gunshot sounds. Besides, in the episode preview we see
Spoiler:
Not to nitpick, but couldn't they have used those snipers with silencers back in the previous arc in case anyone interfered?

Ah, maybe I'm just too uptight about it and people should just enjoy the show.
Old 2007-12-09, 21:46   Link #111
kitedragon

HashiriyaR32: We may never know what gun that is, as the artwork is obviously inconsistent.

Kenta: nicovideos require signing up. Don't ask me how, though. And I remember that you need to be a Japanese resident.

Spoiler:

The statement that Rika made on breast sizes was a bit surprising. Then again, the DVD specials had been revealed for a while... wonder what she'll look like when she grows up. No more higu pittan?
Old 2007-12-09, 22:46   Link #112
BaalChaamon

Akasaka rocks!Seriously, this episode had me biting my nails.I was on the verge of giving up on the whole operation Rika&co had planned.Higurashi rarely fails to deliver!

and hooray for satoshi!! cant wait till next week!
10/10
Old 2007-12-10, 03:49   Link #113
-MotokoAoyama-
*Artist

Just watched the episode today. It was totally, totally awesome. Akasaka was so crazy!!!!!! Going to look forward to the next episode!
Old 2007-12-10, 08:03   Link #114
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Takano being on the defensive I have waited for this moment. Takano is underestimating her enemy something you never do. Its coming down to the wire and i couldnt be anymore excited. Akasaka is the man way to show up and play the hero his timing was perfect and he totally owned the MIW.

I loved when Rika is climbing the ladder in the torture chamber and she is talking about living on and then says my breast will get bigger I wont be trapped in a girls body anymore. That breast comment had me laughing Rika has never said anything like that before. Also, Shion and Mion's little exchange was touching as we get confirmation again about how Mion feels about Keiichi (we all knew anyway) and then the big shocker someone who we all thought was dead is alive wow Satoshi where art thou

10/10 no doubt
Old 2007-12-10, 14:52   Link #115
Kanzaki Urumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitedragon View Post
HashiriyaR32

The statement that Rika made on breast sizes was a bit surprising. Then again, the DVD specials had been revealed for a while... wonder what she'll look like when she grows up. No more higu pittan?
i would love to see how she looks like when she has grown up.

Akasaka sure have improved a lot on his skills/technique. When i saw how he whoops yamainu's ass, i feel sorry for tomitake. Weird thing is that Yamainu never used their guns. I wanna see ooishi+akasaka pairing again .
Old 2007-12-10, 14:53   Link #116
Kanzaki Urumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Takano being on the defensive I have waited for this moment. Takano is underestimating her enemy something you never do. Its coming down to the wire and i couldnt be anymore excited. Akasaka is the man way to show up and play the hero his timing was perfect and he totally owned the MIW.

I loved when Rika is climbing the ladder in the torture chamber and she is talking about living on and then says my breast will get bigger I wont be trapped in a girls body anymore. That breast comment had me laughing Rika has never said anything like that before. Also, Shion and Mion's little exchange was touching as we get confirmation again about how Mion feels about Keiichi (we all knew anyway) and then the big shocker someone who we all thought was dead is alive wow Satoshi where art thou

10/10 no doubt
about the breast thing, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSYXFT_10uc
Old 2007-12-10, 15:06   Link #117
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzaki Urumi View Post
OMFG that was great i totally forgot about the DVD extra's thanks man.
Old 2007-12-11, 08:19   Link #118
Kanzaki Urumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
OMFG that was great i totally forgot about the DVD extra's thanks man.
np, it was hilarious when i first watched it, now it find it cute
Old 2007-12-11, 08:58   Link #119
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzaki Urumi View Post
np, it was hilarious when i first watched it, now it find it cute
God i hope the series ends well just for the fact of seeing Mion, Shion and Rika all grown up im sure they all grow up to be beauties and who knows maybe Rika will get her wish for large and plushy nature pillows
Old 2007-12-11, 17:32   Link #120
PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂

I gave it an 8.
At first i thought it was full of drama and was somehow an inspiring episode which tells you to never give up hope, that was sweet, BUT THEN I wouldn't imagine that hope comes in as BULLSh**, man wtf how the hell he beat all those guys and became like a DBZ kinda bullsh**, I guess they ran out of ideas and decided to make that dude go super saying or something.
Closed Thread