Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2009-01-27, 04:41   Link #5061
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocko View Post

Eva parody with a whole bunch of characters/reference that i can't identify except for Dilbert in the bottom middle
I hope it's not just a simple fanart, it really seems like a pretty funny series to watch
It's a fan art I think, featuring the os-tans (blonde girl in white leaping is Mac OS-tan, nekomimi blode girl with gun is Mac OS X-tan, injured blode girl lying on bed is Mac OS9-tan and the green haired girl in the last panel is Windows ME-tan) with Steve Jobs (of Apple Inc.) as Gendo.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 10:14   Link #5062
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

LOL, I see Dilbert and Dogbert at 6 o clock. That made my day
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 10:20   Link #5063
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocko View Post

Eva parody with a whole bunch of characters/reference that i can't identify except for Dilbert in the bottom middle
I hope it's not just a simple fanart, it really seems like a pretty funny series to watch
LOL. Thats.. well not only pictures, its real animated?

MUST SEE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
Evangelion RE: DEATH by Studio Sokodai I believe it was called
it was shown at an anime festival once
Thanks.
Old 2009-01-27, 15:00   Link #5064
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
I change my statement it might most likely be fanart after all Re:death is fandub they made of EVA
I've seen an EVA parody by people who have a bunny obsession but so far I haven't seen this one
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 18:05   Link #5065
ginran
~Smile~

this is probably going to be hard to figure out because Im pretty bad at descriptions....but here's goes!

I saw a character a while ago, while I was looking for figures of my favorite characters. The site I was looking through had figures from many different series, and I came across an interesting looking character in the game section. Unfortunately, I cant remember the site, or the name of the game or character.

All I can remember was that the character was a girl, who had long silver/white colored hair and red eyes. I cant remember if she was an elf or a demon, but she also had pointy ears, and the figure was kinda NSFW, which is why I didnt save the pic. I'm sorry, if no one knows its fine. I think that might be too vague of a description.
ginran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 18:28   Link #5066
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginran View Post
this is probably going to be hard to figure out because Im pretty bad at descriptions....but here's goes!

I saw a character a while ago, while I was looking for figures of my favorite characters. The site I was looking through had figures from many different series, and I came across an interesting looking character in the game section. Unfortunately, I cant remember the site, or the name of the game or character.

All I can remember was that the character was a girl, who had long silver/white colored hair and red eyes. I cant remember if she was an elf or a demon, but she also had pointy ears, and the figure was kinda NSFW, which is why I didnt save the pic. I'm sorry, if no one knows its fine. I think that might be too vague of a description.
My ID hunch thinks it's Echidna from Queen's Blade.
Old 2009-01-27, 20:23   Link #5067
brocko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
It's a fan art I think, featuring the os-tans (blonde girl in white leaping is Mac OS-tan, nekomimi blode girl with gun is Mac OS X-tan, injured blode girl lying on bed is Mac OS9-tan and the green haired girl in the last panel is Windows ME-tan) with Steve Jobs (of Apple Inc.) as Gendo.
Thanks for all that Riker, you too -KarumA-!

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.
brocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 20:54   Link #5068
Newhope

If the art style is fairly strange and the monster that falls in love is female it could be Kemonozume.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 21:40   Link #5069
ginran
~Smile~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
My ID hunch thinks it's Echidna from Queen's Blade.
hmm....the girl I'm thinking of had lighter hair. It was closer to white, that girl has more of a green tint to her hair. I'm really sorry, I'm just doing a bad job of describing her, I remember so little about her.

Thank you very much though, I appreciate the thought.
Old 2009-01-28, 00:37   Link #5070
Shadow Kira01

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvardjanitor7 View Post
i while back i started watching this anime, and totally forgot what it was called, and i'm wondering if you guys are pro enough to figure out what it is. it's totally bugging me, and i want to finish watching it.

the anime is about a group of "monster hunters;" they hunt monsters that can disguise themselves are humans.

the thing is, one of the hunters falls in love with one of the monsters. essentially the series is a love story, with some action elements.

anyways, the most memorable scene EVER in the series was when a young boy kisses a girl for the first time, but MID-KISS he turns into a monster, and EATS HER. very graphic, gory, bloody, and HILARIOUS in its own right.

please help an anime-nub out!

Any possibility of it being Claymore? I don't think this is the anime you speak of, but it does sound similar.

Last edited by Skyfall; 2009-01-28 at 03:12.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 01:27   Link #5071
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvardjanitor7 View Post
i while back i started watching this anime, and totally forgot what it was called, and i'm wondering if you guys are pro enough to figure out what it is. it's totally bugging me, and i want to finish watching it.

the anime is about a group of "monster hunters;" they hunt monsters that can disguise themselves are humans.

the thing is, one of the hunters falls in love with one of the monsters. essentially the series is a love story, with some action elements.

anyways, the most memorable scene EVER in the series was when a young boy kisses a girl for the first time, but MID-KISS he turns into a monster, and EATS HER. very graphic, gory, bloody, and HILARIOUS in its own right.

please help an anime-nub out!
Kemonozume?
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 01:36   Link #5072
MuraKami
Phase Angle

Quote:
This?
(explicit video conent)
MuraKami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 02:49   Link #5073
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:

Kunagi from Dai-bancho: Big Bang Age, perhaps?
Do a google search for 大番長 久那妓 and you'll see the NSFW figure pics.

EDIT: NM, it can't be her. I figured she has long ears, as I remember she was a wolf-girl... but her ears weren't visible.
The first character with silver hair and elf-ears that comes to my mind is pirotes from Lodoss series.
Given the popularity of the character, I'm sure there are figures of her.
Old 2009-01-28, 07:03   Link #5074
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:

May be a character from Queen's Gate : Devilish girl...
Old 2009-01-28, 07:10   Link #5075
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
Spoiler:

Anyone knows the name of this? It's sad I could only find this one page and not know the title ;__;
Nobody answered it so far. So, what is it, please?
I'd like to know too, please! =D

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 10:22   Link #5076
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
hmm....the girl I'm thinking of had lighter hair. It was closer to white, that girl has more of a green tint to her hair. I'm really sorry, I'm just doing a bad job of describing her, I remember so little about her.

Thank you very much though, I appreciate the thought.
Could it be Neige or Elwyn from Shining Tears? Neige isn't an elf and Elwyn doesn't have white hair and red eyes though.

You can also try asking in the Anime Figurines Thread. The posters there may know about the one you're refering to.
Old 2009-01-28, 15:44   Link #5077
Solafighter
Hige

Spoiler for picture:

Onegai.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
Spoiler:

Anyone knows the name of this? It's sad I could only find this one page and not know the title ;__;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichi View Post
Found out the name of the series. Thank you, anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by othera View Post
what is it ? >:
Nobody answered it so far. So, what is it, please?
I dont want sound rude, but could someone please give me the name?
Thanks a lot.
Old 2009-01-28, 16:22   Link #5078
ginran
~Smile~

@ Riker: thank you again. but I dont think its either of them. but I've been able to narrow down my search now, I appreciate all the help. I think I'll move to the Figure Thread, thank you for showing me that^^

@ Nina.Wolken: thank you, but thats not her either. I appreciate the help either way though^^

@ aohige: thank you too^^ I dont think its any of them though, Pirotess was close, but she has golden eyes in her pics. I appreciate the help though.
Old 2009-01-28, 17:39   Link #5079
amjzz

From what anime is this image?

amjzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 17:52   Link #5080
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post
From what anime is this image?

Mahoraba. Click the pic in my sig, and it'll link you to the animesuki series page.

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel