AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Lucky Star

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite Lucky☆Star character(s)
Izumi Konata 394 64.59%
Hiiragi Kagami 352 57.70%
Hiiragi Tsukasa 204 33.44%
Takara Miyuki 98 16.07%
Shiraishi Minoru 107 17.54%
Kogami Akira 97 15.90%
Narumi Yui 54 8.85%
Izumi Soujiro 84 13.77%
Izumi Kanata 106 17.38%
Kuroi Nanako 112 18.36%
Kobayakawa Yutaka 106 17.38%
Iwasaki Minami 117 19.18%
Kusakabe Misao 164 26.89%
Minegishi Ayano 32 5.25%
Patricia Martin 105 17.21%
Tamura Hiyori 120 19.67%
Hiiragi Inori 21 3.44%
Hiiragi Matsuri 19 3.11%
Takara Yukari 41 6.72%
Anime Tenchou 109 17.87%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 610. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-20, 10:08   Link #41
shiro83

Kagami-sama!!!
Old 2007-09-20, 11:00   Link #42
game2007

Besides Konata, I also like Ayano. She's very attractive, but unfortunately, not only is she not the main character, but we barely know anything about her... Even we got to know some background regarding Yutaka, Minami, Hiyori, and a few others, but Ayano... Perhaps the most mysterious character in the series with pretty much no background.
Old 2007-09-20, 11:54   Link #43
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

yeah and we don't know much about Ayano, just she's scary when she gets mad as said by Misao , pretty much a background character, but I hope she'll have her moments in L*S in the future.

Wow! Kagami is ONLY AHEAD 3 votes. It's really hard to decide from a cute, loli otaku girl and a tsun beauty.
Old 2007-09-20, 12:29   Link #44
Solafighter
Hige

Konata and Kagami.
Old 2007-09-20, 12:43   Link #45
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Send a message via MSN to rainnydaiis
Oh lord. So many too choose from. Thank goodness you could choose multiple people. If not I would've had a hell of a hard time choosing
Old 2007-09-20, 14:35   Link #46
archanfels

Well, since everybody else's doing it, I might as well throw in my wall of text >.>

First and foremost, I want to thank and congratulate Kagami Yoshimizu and folks at KyoAni for creating the 10-girl crew that someone picky like me actually liked each and everyone of them. (mind you, I find 80% of nowdays common moe traits NOT attractive)

Now let's do the breakdown:

Kona: A new species in the history of Moe(Otaku-wise Senzenin Nagi is a mere wannabe standing next to Kona), and one of my liking. Can you imagine Lucky Star without her? Neither can I.

Kagamin: A very cute and well developed character by her own right, but when combined with Kona, it goes another level and you have one of the most lovable anime dual of all time.

Tsukasa: I usually find this type of innocent character's moeness forced and unrealistic/unattractive, and that's how I felt towards Tsukasa at the beginning. But over time I guess enough quantity can bring a change to quality, it's almost a crime not to find her absolutely adorable by the end of the series.

Miwiki: Contrary to Kona's remark of her being a "walking pillar of moe", Miwiki is actually my least favorite of the ten and almost didn't get my vote(I'm weak-minded and felt bad to exclude anyone of the ten). Partly because Meganekos are actually a turn-off for me and I don't find the know-it-all type interesting either. Towards the very end of the series she grows on me a little, though.

Misao: Many have said it and I'm gonna say it again: what a pleasant surprise of cuteness and what a shame for her to only have so little screen time. The voice, the hyper, the fang, simply adorable and so much potential (Plus I dig her design)

Ayano: Again, cute by her own(though we didn't get to see much), but better when around Misao. A friendship different than that of KonaGami, but almost as cute. (And I have a thing for straightlonghair+hairband combo)

Yutaka and Minami: Both fall in the archtype I don't usually care much about: innocent little sister and emotionless cool girl. But their relationship win me over: I'm not necessarily a fan of Yuri so I find it a bit weird, but nonetheless funny and cute (more so with Hiyorin around)

Hiyorin: To me, this might just be Yoshimizu/KyoAni's biggest achievement: they've created a meganeko that I find absolutely moe! I myself am amazed by how much I like her character.

Patty: When she first appears as Mikuru I thought she looked dumb(just how I felt about Mikuru), but later when she shows up with new design and her own personality, she instantly wins me over. It's amazing how Yoshimizu managed to create not one but three Otaku girls, which is a new species in anime, but also make each of them so unique and different from the other.

Granted, aside from Kona and Kagamin, the other girls are somewhat 2-dimensional and could be viewed as simple combination of different moe elements. But still, they did a damn good job and it's no small feat to create a 10-man cast where I like each and everyone of them.

Now about the votes, like I said I voted for all of them. But if I have to break it down, I think it'd be something like this:

Tier 1: Kona, Kagamin;
Tier 2: Tsukasa, Hiyorin, Misao, Patty
Tier 3: Miwiki, Yutaka, Minami, Ayano

Last edited by archanfels; 2007-09-24 at 20:55.
Old 2007-09-20, 15:34   Link #47
Nerthoul
^__^

Kagami-sama, Kona-chan, Tsukasa-chan - best anime-characters trio of all seasons ^__^
Old 2007-09-22, 22:05   Link #48
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Wow.... Kagami as in now is winning Konata..... Amazing.... But I like most of the characters there .....
Old 2007-09-22, 22:25   Link #49
Melodymix
Ying Yang

My top 3 is

Kagami: Plain awsome character! Lucky Star would be boring without her
Konata: I can relate to her love of anime and manga
Minami: I love her quiet personality
Old 2007-09-23, 05:12   Link #50
isteb-isteb
Intergalactic Superhero

kona-chan: love her insightfulness. and her bluntness.

kagamin: you gotta have a tsundere somewhere. one who acts as konata's opposite is even better.

Minoru Shiraishi: the will ferell of Japan.

Meito Anizawa: his passion won me over.
Old 2007-09-23, 07:40   Link #51
Flonne
*Graphic Designer

Gave my votes to Konata,Minami,Yutaka,Hiyori and Misao.
Konata because i can somewhat relate to her,and i like her otaku-ness and gaming ways.

Yutaka and Minami are there because they are so darn cute,and they remind me of two other characters i really,really like.

Misao's there because her voice is great and i really like her character,she reminds me of my best friend quite alot. She even sort of looks like her.

Hiyori..because she's just a great character. 'Nuff said.
Old 2007-09-23, 07:55   Link #52
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Like with others I'd love to vote for almost everyone, but I'm going to try and be a bit more restrictive here. Still in general I love all the girls. Save for maybe Akira because she got tiresome early on, but I do admit she had a few good moments.

Izumi Konata: She gave a lot of energy to the series with her awesome otakuness. I also love the faces she'd make on occasion. Still part of what makes her great is her interaction with Kagami.

Hiiragi Kagami: Which brings me to the next. Kagami's reactions to Konata and the various other characters is part of the fun. Also I love her hair. It's like twin tails to the next level since she has four instead of two on her.

Hiiragi Tsukasa: Her cuteness is overwhelming. She has several aww type moments where she struggles. Besides she's the twin sister of Kagami. And for some reason I always vote for both twins.

Kobayakawa Yutaka: An extremely cute character. Plus her relationship with Minami is part of the reason I like her. Which also replies in reverse.

Iwasaki Minami: She has a very cool exterior, but at the same a moe interior. Okay maybe moe is not the right word, but I'm at a loss here.

Kusakabe Misao: Her tan just works for her. Her voice is lovely. She's well attractive for some reason. Plus I love her fan. She has to be my favorite character in the series over all.

Patricia Martin: She's a lot of fun. Plus she gets special bonus points for being responsible for that element of episode 24.

Tamura Hiyori: In a sense she goes along with Minami and Yutaka thanks to the fact she views them through Yuri-Vision. Plus her being a closet otaku is a good constrast to the open-otaku of Konata.
Old 2007-09-23, 22:53   Link #53
Psycho Power J
Taking in Life's hits

Wow. Yui's appearance-to-votes ratio is pretty bad. For someone who shows up a lot, her ranking very low. She's just one vote ahead of the Hiiragi oneechans and third lowest overall.
Old 2007-09-24, 10:16   Link #54
aka Providence
(; ,;) fthagn

Send a message via AIM to aka Providence Send a message via Yahoo to aka Providence
Kagami and Akira forever!
Old 2007-09-24, 12:39   Link #55
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

talking about the boys.

Minoru is at the lead and Izumi-jiji is second and Anime Tenchou is 3rd. But just look Anime Tenchou and Izumi-jiji have only a few votes to tie. Just like Konata and Kagami who's lead is only 4 or 3 votes away.

I think imho a few more Konata fans enter here she'll lead the pack again. Tsukasa is doing well also, but out of the blue Misao-chan is doing better.
Old 2007-09-24, 21:00   Link #56
archanfels

Misao is ranking 3rd! Guess everybody is seeing her as LS's hidden gem XD

And my previous personal tier breakdown is matching exactly as the current vote standing too >.>
Old 2007-09-24, 21:00   Link #57
diapason_89

I only voted my top 5: Miyuki, Kagami, Yutaka, Hiyori, and Kuroi-sensei. Seriously I am going to miss this anime...
Old 2007-09-24, 21:05   Link #58
Lucky_Day
Living Lucky Legend

My current vote is for Shiraishi Minoru though this is not a strong opinion and may change as more accurate translations come out.
Old 2007-09-25, 01:56   Link #59
Pell14

Not in any order . .
My top 5

Minami -> She is cute!! I like it! Same seiyu as nagato excellent!
Misao -> Quite suprise most of us like her too, i thought it was only me
Konata -> WOO AYA HOW CAN I MISS OUT HER IN MY LIST ROFL
Soujiro -> I really like him alot, i rarely like male chars seriously. he is rather cool at ep 22 right? I really wanted to see him more in the anime series but too bad . . hopefully he will be more on season II if there is any
Yutaka -> Cute too!!!

I really like the part where konanto is on haruhi cosplay arguing with kagami! rofl tsundere x 2!

Rofl at the part where one of the member predicts that nanako will end up with soujiro!! that will be a family of addicts! dont think soujiro will like nanako anyway
Old 2007-09-25, 17:52   Link #60
Vivioha

I just have to give my vote to Kagamin, she is simply the BEST
Afterall, she is Kagami-the-Great .

As for my other favourites:
Yutaka: you just can't resist her moe-ness especially when she was listening to Mojipittan
Izumi Kanata & Soujiro: though they had hardly some screentime (especially Kanata) they struck me hard on ep.22 and that's enough reason for me to like them.
Konata: need I say more?
Misao: there's something about her voice and how she talks.
Hiyori: you just have to love the way she thinks
Patricia: Good Job for the dance performance! and makes a good team-pairing for Hiyori & Konata.

Last edited by Vivioha; 2007-09-25 at 19:51. Reason: wrong episode.
Closed Thread