AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-09-17, 22:22   Link #281
Luna91

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
Wow nightmares about you're family? Thats horrible the same thing happens to me where i do something silly and they begin to hate me forever... Maybe I dream that because I don't want them to hate me because I love them too much >.<

I had a dream one time where I was Rukia from Bleach and I was visiting my cousin in Californa and these weird mosters appeared and like Rukia in the beggining I had my no powers and I was shooting these wierd monsters with Kido. Then I said "My powers have returned" Just like Rukia says, but the difference was my powers were returning. Then I went into my cousins house and watched TV...... after that I woke up............
Yeah, no idea where it comes from but do not want!
Bhaha that is an epic dream, i love how the best dreams have the most random endings
Old 2010-09-17, 22:27   Link #282
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
o.o..... You shot monsters with Kido, your powers returned, then you went to your cousins house and watched TV, then its was over??
Yea... actually it ended with my mom appearing out of nowhere and making us food....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna91 View Post
Yeah, no idea where it comes from but do not want!
Bhaha that is an epic dream, i love how the best dreams have the most random endings
I know right? I can almost remember all my dreams because they are so random and wierd.
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 22:46   Link #283
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Lets see, there was a rather odd one I had last night: I was armed with the weapons of one of my Call of Duty multiplayer classes, an M16 w/ACOG scope and M203 and a Javelin missile launcher, fighting some unknown enemy army. So anyway, I fought my way to this warehouse-looking place and burst in running into the three people and for some reason I knew they were allies: The Master Chief from Halo, Ghost from Modern Warfare 2, and.....

exactly how she appears in this picture, pistols and all. So I looked from the Chief, to Ghost, and finally to Rin and said "Tohsaka, what the hell are you doing here!? And I thought you could shoot glowing blue bullet things out of your fingers, why do you need those guns? ". Rin replied rather angrily "Shut up and follow me!", so I followed the Chief, Ghost, and (pistol-wielding) Rin out of the warehouse when....

My alarm clock went off and I woke up.
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 23:47   Link #284
white wing
degausser
*Artist

oh i remembered when i dreamt about my house covered by insects in and out
white wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 23:50   Link #285
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I had a very... Awkward dream when I was 9 that I still remember. My mother was dropping me off to my friend's house for a special birthday party. But when I arrived, there were no cars, but they could just be in the garage, so I dint think about it to much. But when I entered the house... It was completely empty, I looked around and hollered, but all I heard was just echoes.. But then all of a sudden a large scythe ran through the walls, and I ducked immediately. Then coming from my friend's room, the party guests were just stumbling towards me... I was just stuck there paralyzed on what was going on. Then I woke up and jumped out of my bed...

I probably watched to much scary movies when I was 9
Old 2010-09-18, 00:08   Link #286
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Weird dreams huh? I remember remembering dreams I've had before but now I can't remember what those remembered dreams are. ^^;

I will mention one dream though that I've had fairly recently though that I don't know what to make of, I don't really remember a whole lot about it except before I just woke up.

I was walking down the street and all of a sudden I got this non-painful tightening in my chest and I ended up collapsing on the sidewalk, after that I instantly woke up in bed in a cold-sweat.

I know you're not supposed to feel anything in dreams but I actually FELT that tightening in my chest, but like I said it didn't hurt. I hope it isn't a premonition to any heart problems I might have and not know about. I've been pretty darn healthy for quite a while according to my doctor. But still, it was odd. ._.
Old 2010-09-18, 00:11   Link #287
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Weird dreams huh? I remember remembering dreams I've had before but now I can't remember what those remembered dreams are. ^^;

I will mention one dream though that I've had fairly recently though that I don't know what to make of, I don't really remember a whole lot about it except before I just woke up.

I was walking down the street and all of a sudden I got this non-painful tightening in my chest and I ended up collapsing on the sidewalk, after that I instantly woke up in bed in a cold-sweat.

I know you're not supposed to feel anything in dreams but I actually FELT that tightening in my chest, but like I said it didn't hurt. I hope it isn't a premonition to any heart problems I might have and not know about. I've been pretty darn healthy for quite a while according to my doctor. But still, it was odd. ._.
Its quite... Unhealthy to dream about that sort of thing o.o....
Old 2010-09-18, 00:15   Link #288
white wing
degausser
*Artist

Quote:

well sometimes i do feel stuff like pain, but in those dreams where i actually felt something, i can't remember the dream.
Old 2010-09-18, 00:21   Link #289
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Its quite... Unhealthy to dream about that sort of thing o.o....
Oh it wasn't intentional. Why would I intentionally want to do harm to myself? xD; (Unless I was a masochist. But I'm not.)
Old 2010-09-18, 00:29   Link #290
piratesof
~Freedom

Weird dreams?
Just last night I got one REALLY weird dream

I'm on the army who will infiltrate an airport because a biohazard occurs (yup, it is kinda like Resident Evil : Degeneration). I'm holding M4A1 and a berreta. Once inside, the commander told me to go see the leader, but what I found that the leader is human and scaredy-cat. Suddenly, an ambush from the back happened. It was Wesker (lol). Finally, I go up the stairs, a helicopter waiting. I got in, and run away, and waking up in sweat
piratesof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 00:45   Link #291
white wing
degausser
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratesof View Post
Weird dreams?
Just last night I got one REALLY weird dream

I'm on the army who will infiltrate an airport because a biohazard occurs (yup, it is kinda like Resident Evil : Degeneration). I'm holding M4A1 and a berreta. Once inside, the commander told me to go see the leader, but what I found that the leader is human and scaredy-cat. Suddenly, an ambush from the back happened. It was Wesker (lol). Finally, I go up the stairs, a helicopter waiting. I got in, and run away, and waking up in sweat
dude it's just you too much playing re

by the way do you guys think dreams have any meanings?
Old 2010-09-18, 01:01   Link #292
piratesof
~Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by white wing View Post

I haven't touched RE for at least 3 month, yet I have that dream. So, that goes to "weird" category for me

Dreams have meanings?? I believe it has something to do with your subconscious. It is telling you what you really feel or what you must do. Then again, I wondered what is the meaning of my dream? Should I play RE again lol
Old 2010-09-18, 01:53   Link #293
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by white wing View Post

Actually I do think dreams have meanings. I usaully have horrible dreams when I do something that I regret. so maybe its showing me the consequences, if I keep doind what I am doing. Or either that I am being punished through my dreams
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratesof View Post
I haven't touched RE for at least 3 month, yet I have that dream. So, that goes to "weird" category for me

Dreams have meanings?? I believe it has something to do with your subconscious. It is telling you what you really feel or what you must do. Then again, I wondered what is the meaning of my dream? Should I play RE again lol
I agree, I think its you're suconcious trying to communicate with you....
Old 2010-09-18, 01:59   Link #294
Dragonar Fan
HI-RISE BOMBEERRR!!!

Weird Dreams are worse with sleeping pills or Codeine ,Weed is an exception , im just throwing this out there ....
Old 2010-09-18, 02:18   Link #295
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Hey, drugs already give you weird visions without the sleep part.
Old 2010-09-18, 02:25   Link #296
Dragonar Fan
HI-RISE BOMBEERRR!!!

Quote:
Hey, drugs already give you weird visions without the sleep part.
I find it amusing to document what visions are seen & do comparisons
Old 2010-09-18, 02:28   Link #297
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

I don't need drugs to give me... a vision
Old 2010-09-18, 02:39   Link #298
piratesof
~Freedom

Quote:
Exactly what visions are you referring to?
Don't tell me visions about the future
Old 2010-09-18, 02:40   Link #299
Dragonar Fan
HI-RISE BOMBEERRR!!!

Quote:
I havem even without in fluence but it's an ineresting thing to study recurring dreams & the differences bet with & without influence , other than that I I had a dream where this woman told me to contact her , but I never understood that, I need go Visit Wherner von Braun's grave
Old 2010-09-18, 02:52   Link #300
LMF

I haven't slept for three days. I don't really dream at all.
LMF is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dreams