Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-23, 14:40   Link #3241
User68604
Disabled By Request

chpt 101

Spoiler:

Last edited by User68604; 2011-10-23 at 16:40.
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 14:42   Link #3242
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

101 is out.

Shou family is awesome, especially the mother! COME ON Utsumi, pick Shou as a side dish and get her mom as the main course (MILF)!
Quote:
Originally Posted by recover View Post
chpt 103

Spoiler:
Whoa, your face on the uptake! Where you get 103 from?

Regarding Shou development, I feel its bit to quick and forceful at times.
Old 2011-10-23, 15:53   Link #3243
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Just watch the 102 raw..........

Let me say.....in the last image...please..........Utsumi.........make a good move.........Author please...give me for one time be proud of Utsumi....Kiss Shou!!!!!!!!
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 16:07   Link #3244
ACE2001
Anime Watchman

Send a message via MSN to ACE2001 Send a message via Yahoo to ACE2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Just watch the 102 raw..........

Let me say.....in the last image...please..........Utsumi.........make a good move.........Author please...give me for one time be proud of Utsumi....Kiss Shou!!!!!!!!
Haha! Knowing Utsumi, he's gonna screw it up some how, some way. Lol!
ACE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 16:41   Link #3245
User68604
Disabled By Request

lol i meant 101, original post fixed
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 17:19   Link #3246
Grey

Shou's mother was great. Cheerfully holding back her husband in that poofy dress is so funny.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 17:41   Link #3247
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Shou's mom was the highlight of the chapter. The rest was blah angst that we've seen before.
Old 2011-10-24, 12:15   Link #3248
AI Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
There is a big differences between Shou and Nishino respective relationships with the protagonist. Nishino was still officially Junpei girlfriend in chapter 39 and she only wanted to test his commitment towards her, which was proven wrong. Later, their 2nd intimate moment together in chapter 80, there were a few panels, where Junpei was daydreaming about stripping Nishino and going to a love hotel, none of these were her thought's or dialogue. Unlike Shou relationship with Utsumi, Junpei actually liked Nishino more than Aya, in the middle arc. To add further to my augment, both characters agreed to have sex, because their feelings were mutual. On the other hand, Shou was the one who instigated the concept of winning Utsumi over, with sex, which would of worked, but she backed out, because it was a dirty tactic.
It look like Utsumi wouldn't have minded.

Regarding GE story, it seem to go toward a possible Shou x Utsumi ending, with Yuki regarding her decision. Which there is a possible NTR, failed or not, she will recover from her past truma and learn something of value.

I like Shou, but she needs some memorable chapters with Utsumi, to secure her spot against Yuki.

Lastly, I do want new series to surpass "Ichigo 100%" romance and story, but that is a doubtful dream, even if the new authors steal some of its idea's....
Hi!

Thank you for your reply!

Back Again SPOILER ABOUT GE VS ICHIGO 100%:
Spoiler for Ichigo100% and GE 102:

Good Endig is far better for now, although I'll be really annoyed if it ends with a Utsumi&Iketani pair... until now is a 9/9,5 for me... even if it end not like I wish...
About that, the best one I think are "Video Girl AI", "Maison Ikkoku" and "I''s"... (well, I like a lot also "Kimagure Orange Road", but I think is for my age, and I don't think it match what I mean now)... 100% Ichigo is sure more lightly, but I prefer the other (my taste of course)...

I really like Shou too, and I think their would be a really cute&suited couple, and I really like "realistic" story, but... I also think that Anime, Manga, Film, Commedy, etc. are "dreams", and when I watch/read them I really want to dream: speaking so, the real love and romance story here is SeijiXYuki... if Utsumi choose Shou now, because he feel that Yuki is far away from him, it'd means that his love for Yuki was not a "BIG UNSTOPPABLE and REAL LOVE, a love that can go through everything!" but only a "normal" feeling; he would be the same as Keito sempai, running to Shou when he felt unrequited love.
I know that it is a dream, and that picking Shou is a good, quite normal and simple choose, and that they would be happy forever and ever, but it's not "TRUE LOVE" like in dreams, fighting 'till the end for yours feelings... (not to mention that I really feel bad thinking about Kurokawa comming back to Touru -expecially- or Yuki alone, or with another man...)

Ok, That's all for now! :P
Old 2011-10-24, 12:16   Link #3249
AI Dreamer

Personally, I'm following this manga because on how the one-shot ended. I'm fine if the one-shot left hanged and didn't show whom Utsumi chose but the one-shot shows the otherwise which I would really feel disappointed if the series end with a different route.[/QUOTE]

Me too!
^_^
Old 2011-10-24, 12:25   Link #3250
AI Dreamer

Quote:
However i already written my speculation time ago..and i hope that I was wrong..

Every time I hear about Ichigo100%.. i feel sorry for Satsuki...poor Satsuki...............
Spoiler for Ichigo 100%:

PS: Sorry if I ask, but I have no time to read all the old post...
Are you for a SeijiXYuki ending or for which couple?
I'm for them, of couse!!!!!
^_^
Old 2011-10-24, 14:18   Link #3251
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI Dreamer View Post
Spoiler for Ichigo 100%:

PS: Sorry if I ask, but I have no time to read all the old post...
Are you for a SeijiXYuki ending or for which couple?
I'm for them, of couse!!!!!
^_^

Mmmmm..honestly i don't know...i have to see Shou development...and decide who would be better of the two for Utsumi...

My girlfriend (she is the one that forced me to read this) want Utsumi x Yuki...(because she want that Utsumi erase her trauma)...

However in this moment, i only want Utsumi behave like a man...Kiss Shou!!!
She has make the first move...if you are a man..you have to do this....

for Ichigo
Spoiler:
Old 2011-10-24, 14:43   Link #3252
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI Dreamer View Post
Hi!

Thank you for your reply!

Back Again SPOILER ABOUT GE VS ICHIGO 100%:
Spoiler for Ichigo100% and GE 102:
Spoiler for I100%:

About GE, Yuki broke-up with Utsumi, for his sake and hers. She had good intentions, but it does not make it right.

She is the one, who wanted to "friend-zone" him, so why is she acting all cuddly at times and giving off mix signals?

Shou personality, is like Utsumi, they both seem to fit perfectly together. She the closest to being well balance and even though, she made a bad decision at the beginning, I would fault her at that. She was not close to Utsumi and it wasn't much of a date and lastly, Kento meant more to her, at that time. Now in the current chapters, I wish to see more depth, like in chapter 101, when she express her feelings about the past and cheered Utsumi up at the same time.

Like you, I have high hopes for GE, to surpass "Ichigo 100%" in story complications, but memorable and melody goes to Ichigo (for me anyways).

Merilyn Mensola@ Ditto on Ichigo related material.
Old 2011-10-24, 15:47   Link #3253
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Spoiler for I100%:

About GE, Yuki broke-up with Utsumi, for his sake and hers. She had good intentions, but it does not make it right.

She is the one, who wanted to "friend-zone" him, so why is she acting all cuddly at times and giving off mix signals?

Shou personality, is like Utsumi, they both seem to fit perfectly together. She the closest to being well balance and even though, she made a bad decision at the beginning, I would fault her at that. She was not close to Utsumi and it wasn't much of a date and lastly, Kento meant more to her, at that time. Now in the current chapters, I wish to see more depth, like in chapter 101, when she express her feelings about the past and cheered Utsumi up at the same time.

Like you, I have high hopes for GE, to surpass "Ichigo 100%" in story complications, but memorable and melody goes to Ichigo (for me anyways).

You are angry for my post of Ichigo? is only my opinion...i just like Satsuki to much.. don't get angry ..
I know..my english is bad.. But I'm trying to improve ..
Old 2011-10-24, 15:52   Link #3254
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
You are angry for my post of Ichigo? is only my opinion...i just like Satsuki to much.. don't get angry ..
I know..my english is bad.. But I'm trying to improve ..
Not in the slightness, I was agreeing with your points. My original post was directed to AI Dreamer interpretation of the series.
Old 2011-10-24, 16:01   Link #3255
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Not in the slightness, I was agreeing with your points. My original post was directed to AI Dreamer interpretation of the series.

Haaa..ok..but my English is rally bad
I have to improve

However...i hope that a good development for Utsumi x Shou this time...I like Shou
behavior in this time.
Old 2011-10-25, 04:00   Link #3256
AI Dreamer

Quote:
[spoiler=I100%]

Hi! Thank you for your reply and don't worry, we are simply speaking about: it's normal to have different ideas...

For the next days I have few times: I'll reply to you when I'll find some time (you write a lot, like me, too )

PS: I'm really sorry for my English, but unfortunately it's so...
Old 2011-10-25, 04:06   Link #3257
AI Dreamer

Quote:
LOL!

Don't fight for me, you two!

PS: Marilyn... if you want... sometimes we can speak Italian (but of course it's not fair for all the others...)
Old 2011-10-30, 14:20   Link #3258
Somnus
Eh?

102 scans are out.

The father is hilarious. Wasn't really a fan til now, but Utsumi needs to choose Shou. Now.
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-30, 14:27   Link #3259
asbo

we are waiting for 103
asbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-30, 15:12   Link #3260
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

There's still some room in the Shou bandwagon? i'm with one feet inside already...

Shame Risa was thrown into the oblivion
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi