AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-03-02, 08:14   Link #501
eiyuuou

They should have let Moroha have his peaceful life.
The more they try to put him in danger, I remember another skill the stronger he becomes
Old 2015-03-02, 08:26   Link #502
tsunade666

Its not that stupid you know. If you try to understand or look more meaning into it. Or just try to reason out what's happening. There are more shows that are more stupid than this one. Really. There are and its worth facepalming most of of the time.
Old 2015-03-02, 08:47   Link #503
ImperialFlameGod8190

Lets put it peace by peace and explain to me how any of this is smart. Shizuno tells you that Elesya is an assassin and you should avoid her like the plague, you get mad at her and have your emotional scene. Then you go right to that assassin who shizuno warned you about and proceed to heal the damage from her and nurse her back to health and bring the whole gang around. Now that she's healed that same girl asks you on a date (which lets face it we all knew what was coming) and you accept. So now the fun part you guys fight and you're pretty much getting creamed.
So to recap shizuno warns you about an assassin who she fought to protect you and got quite hurt and then you turn around and do the exact opposite so now you're screwed.

Meanwhile Satsuki comes to help whose stopped by Sophie... wait so a partner in your Strikers group is preventing help and fighting your ally... yea that makes zero sense at all.

Now we get into the rest of the battle okay im getting owned until... I remember... now the battles on my side (we've had that same formula for every episode pretty much since it started)

O and it looks like satsuki whose getting owned has her version of I remember and wins her fight.
(small flashbacks to little baby left at the orphanage...this wont end well).
But wait there's more. Shizuno stops you saying guys you dont really have to fight. Proceeds to reveal the fact that she has no brother... (shocker everyone of us whose watched anime for a few years saw that coming, okay i thought he was dead some of us thought the brother was moroha but hey we all expected the brother was a trick). Bad guy confirms it.

Lesya breaks down gets taken control of and as he's in trouble again a second i remember so his sword takes its true form bad guy defeated game set match its all over.

Next day lesya tries to leave and is promptly put to sleep.
As some of us say harem member Get... i dont quite agree but Moroha decides to declare a war on Russia ALONE (we all know he's gonna have help question is how much).
episode ends.

Listen the individual aspects of the episode are just as nonsensical as most of the series besides the debacle of a beach episode which i wont get into. The end result seems to indicate Elesya joins the harem but doesnt confirm it frankly Elesya was gonna leave so if moroha doesnt stop her she's gone from the story so i cant quite even add her to the harem YET.

This is my breakdown feel free to criticize anything in it.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-02, 09:28   Link #504
ValvraveTruth

For some reason, i keep having a bad omen about Elena is going to die in the future episode? I hope its not going to happen =(
Old 2015-03-02, 20:19   Link #505
Shlugo

Yeah, this episode was rather silly.

"She's an assasin sent to kill you."

"She can't be bad, I've seen her blush!"

And the whole thing with her brother was such a cop out.

Moroha used flashback power twice this episode. New record.

Well, at least Satsuki did get to do something cool again.

Next episode Moroha vs Evil Russians. Who are evil.
Shlugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-02, 22:07   Link #506
Ghiest Cid

Well, I expected Satsuki to say I remember after the flashback. They should invest in clothes that not easily shred.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-03, 02:36   Link #507
Pierre

Oh look a light novel does something that happens in pretty much every work, lets act surprised and criticize this fictional work doing something we could see happening a mile away.

You would think people expect a lecture on integrated differentials when they watch anime or read manga/light novel with how often they get upset over a character doing something stupid.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 13:04   Link #508
ImperialFlameGod8190

Episode 9
Spoiler for episode 9:

Its amazing how this show can give such beautiful fanservice and still be ridiculously stale there are a few marvelous images this episode but everything else is stale and repetitive.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-03-08, 13:29   Link #509
crisrko

the amount of fucks given by Moroha this episode though, next episode sure will be neat
crisrko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 13:39   Link #510
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisrko View Post
the amount of fucks given by Moroha this episode though, next episode sure will be neat
actually i have the opposite impression i mean basic anime logic and the preview will tell you a majority of the next episode without meaning to. :ets see what happens though i cant say i'll be incredibly impressed because if it goes as i expect it'll be an utter disappointment

Old 2015-03-08, 14:55   Link #511
AntonKutovoi

2 minutes in the episode and I'm already rofling from the Russian. Speaking is still good, but the written... Words are written correctly, but grammatics, from the other side...
"Are you Director's Vladivostok?"

"Where's the terrible?" the letters say, but the wrong division of word made it look like "Where's the f*ck the Terrible"?"
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 15:02   Link #512
Ddraig

Was wondering why there is no LN thread for this series yet? The LN are not that popular in Japan?
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 15:10   Link #513
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

EGH! is this a war against Russia Emperor or a fight to obtain another harem? Edward should watch Moroha carefully because he might snatch Angela too
ED scene already added that Russian A-rank as well

glad that Moroha didn't use a lot of "I remember" skill
This is just like how Moroha grinds his level before facing strong enemy
at this rate, we could also assume that only S-rank could stand Moroha.. A-rank is totally owned

I'm sure that every night Angela gives report to Shizuno about Moroha's condition by phone
It is because she always seems ahead against other harem members
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 16:02   Link #514
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

such a fun episode, luvin the new girl. Can't wait till next week.

This really is one of those guilty pleasure series, where you just turn off your brain and enjoy it for what it is <3
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 17:13   Link #515
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
EGH! is this a war against Russia Emperor or a fight to obtain another harem? Edward should watch Moroha carefully because he might snatch Angela too
In war, victor get the spoils of war. In ancient past that include women of the vanquished monarchs.

I like how he handled Angela when she say about the body pillow.

Last edited by Ghiest Cid; 2015-03-08 at 22:20.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 18:05   Link #516
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraig View Post
Was wondering why there is no LN thread for this series yet? The LN are not that popular in Japan?
From what I remember in 4chan, the latest vol is in top 20 sales of 2014 in Japan
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 19:23   Link #517
Estzero1

Quote:
Yep, i noticed that to. Guess Moroha is coming back with more women as he has left Japan .

Quote:
I'm sure that every night Angela gives report to Shizuno about Moroha's condition by phone
It is because she always seems ahead against other harem members
If it's really Shizuno than it's just another proof that she is his best waifu.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 19:29   Link #518
Wandering Soul

Quote:
He went to war for one harem member he will come back from it with more
Old 2015-03-08, 19:53   Link #519
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

No matter how evil the enemy is, as long as she's cute, then she's a potential harem candidate. At this point even the lightning emperor is a potential candidate, although it's highly unlikely because she's too old

It's only natural that Shizuno fought the russian girl, her job is to prevent anyone else from becoming a harem member anyway. Just consider haimura's actions as harem building, that way going out to find the russian girl after he was warned that she was trying to kill her (because she blushed), and going after the entire russian branch to make sure nobody comes after her (and secure other members while he's at it) would make sense.

At least the loli knew her place, she described herself as a "future harem member" if I recall correctly. Angela is also on her way to becoming a member, if edward allows it.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 22:21   Link #520
The Green One

Feels like the main problem because Moroha was so OP from the start is that he never feels like he's in any danger in the episodes and there's just no tension at all. Even at the end of this episode it still doesn't feel like he's in danger so it's just so weak in execution.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem