AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-06, 23:25   Link #61
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The special two-episodes bombed with fascination.

It has everything of action styles and moves in a decent pace neither rushed nor slow.

Almost all of the Bount soundtrack score themes were played: the demonic whisper chant, the psychotic array of violin tunes, the Bount's vampire theme, everything on that music that jitters my spine and sends cool chills of that Gothic ether.

The remarkable highlight to me were the doll fights. Gowa's (Mr. T Bount) doll, Hitaruku, has the most bizarre design of them all. A bad crossover between the T2 in polymimetic form and Julia's (MH Nao's child) spider design. She just pisses me much with her sadistic demeanor as Frido, Ryou's doll, with his arrogance.
Seriously, the Slaves in Mai-Otome should have been modeled a personality like the Bounts' dolls own. The dolls possess above average human intellect and can cook up unexpected strategies.

It's ironic to mention Otome in Bleach, because Bount remark that they fight via their dolls as either use them like weapons or commanding them much like the Slave summoners in Otome employ Slaves to fight.

As noted by Rukia, Kariya must have a humongous amount of reiatsu that's even overwhelming for Ichigo and judging by Ryou, whose doll was slapped back by Jin, then could be.....
Spoiler:

The Bount again put pressure with the psychological strains by bombarding our heroes with continues attacks, making remarks that know about them while Ichigo and company are ignorant of the Bounts' nature; Kariya was getting the better out of Rukia, but Ichigo stepped in time.

I cannot stop thinking about the Bount's specific knowledge of SS and more about Ichigo. Even Ichinose addressed him as the boy who beat on Zaraki Kenpachi. How do all of them knew about, and if they also know about the events that happened at SS prior.
Spoiler:

For fans that are worrying if the Bount arc will be messing with the current manga arc.....
Spoiler:

I'm getting used to the OP, and the montage scenes on the video could quite signal that SS captains and lieutenants would jump in to square against the Bount.
For the ED song I just simply loved it. The singer's voice remind me of the idol who sings Blood+ first ending.
Old 2006-04-07, 01:25   Link #62
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
i like the art they have in the first opening and now in this new one
im glad they picke dup their old way of pretty openings and pop songs
Old 2006-04-07, 06:48   Link #63
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

@Small One- Hmmm, It seemed to me (like most times) Ichigo doesn't show his true powers until his emotions heat up...It was all fun and games until he found out his loli was in danger...Then he powered up...I also think we're at the point in the anime where Ichigo has some tactical smarts as to not show all his powers in front of an audience of all bounto's...I'd gander he originally thought he could beat snake-dude without showing all of his abilities...
Old 2006-04-07, 08:08   Link #64
real folk blues..

<3ing the new OP.., ep was good as well.. really liked their violet outfits
hmm..i wonder if bounts are strong on their own, without their dolls..
Old 2006-04-07, 10:05   Link #65
Red_Eclipse
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.0.7.
<3ing the new OP.., ep was good as well.. really liked their violet outfits
hmm..i wonder if bounts are strong on their own, without their dolls..
It was already stated in the episode that without their dolls, their defense power is like Zero. In that case, all they could do is run?

Visit My Graphic Site: The Forgotten Lair
Old 2006-04-07, 10:16   Link #66
Red_Eclipse
Phoenix

Even Kon blushed at the thought of Ishida as a damsel in distress. ^^ He's so an uke XD I love the new opening theme's animation and the song is going on and on in my head, though it's not that great of a song.. Just catchy. ^^ Hot Shinigamis in casual clothing.. Mmmmm.. *floats away*

Visit My Graphic Site: The Forgotten Lair
Old 2006-04-07, 10:38   Link #67
scorpio516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-04-07, 22:21   Link #68
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
I heart the new op and ed (for the visuals mostly but I certainly like the ed more than My Pace.) The OP is so IchiRuki! Ah how I've missed that. =)

The fillers just got interesting!
Old 2006-04-08, 03:49   Link #69
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

A great OP befitting of Bleach, the animation style reminds me of the first OP Asterisk, but with even more cool characters. The song is not bad as well.

The presence of the Bounts in the OP means this filler arc would still take a bit longer to resolve, but I'm not complaining, since animating the manga now would be too soon.

The ED is also quite good, with all the Bleach girls lying on the grass (Hinamori is shown sleeping peacefully!!! I can melt in satisfaction now. )

I liked this episodes double Shinigami Golden, for Komamura, any pole can be a toilet.

And I was wondering WTF Byakuya was doing in the meeting, until KiNa reminded us. Though a more likely explanation can be that the vice-captains needed a captain to oversee the meeting.
Old 2006-04-08, 04:22   Link #70
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

i wonder if the snake guy comes back later.
Old 2006-04-08, 12:08   Link #71
FlyMoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio516
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-04-08, 12:58   Link #72
Shiokaze
Hitsugaya is my hero.

Spoiler for What I think:
Old 2006-04-08, 22:31   Link #73
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
This is the best episode in months, and there's more activity going on in that one generic Rozen Maiden thread than this whole board, and RM ended already(not counting any future seasons). This is sad...
Old 2006-04-08, 23:01   Link #74
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ It cant be help.. RM thread was to be kept alive until the announcement of 3rd season (if ever) ...

btw, @ thewanderer .. I retracted my statement in last ep thread, this episode do have it own fun factor, there are still tidbit to nitpick, but overall score.. its enjoyable .. tho its missing action from Ken-chan >.>

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-04-09, 10:48   Link #75
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

Are those still fillers ?
Old 2006-04-09, 11:55   Link #76
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ Unfortunately yes, fortunately; tho; its quite good as a standalone episode.

btw, Nice av
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-04-09, 18:39   Link #77
shikamarufoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever
Well the only good thing was the OP and ED which was cool and nice... I can only hope this arc ends faster and we get back to our regular fare...
Can't agree more. I loved both the new OP and ED, though i hope these fillers end as soon as possible.
This episode was much better then then the filler episodes before it. I knew the snake guy was giong to try something against Kariya, too bad it didn't work so the fillers could finally end! LOL @ those 3 people (forgot what they were called) who had went and got themselved out of their dolls into their bodies .
Overall 8.5/10
Old 2006-04-09, 19:18   Link #78
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamarufoo
Can't agree more. I loved both the new OP and ED, though i hope these fillers end as soon as possible.
This episode was much better then then the filler episodes before it. I knew the snake guy was giong to try something against Kariya, too bad it didn't work so the fillers could finally end! LOL @ those 3 people (forgot what they were called) who had went and got themselved out of their dolls into their bodies .
Overall 8.5/10
Let me get this straight. You like the episode, but wish they'd end just because they're fillers...

There's never been a more deserving time I've needed to ask this, but...

WTF?!?
Old 2006-04-09, 20:17   Link #79
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

To use an analogy, would you prefer to see a televised adaptation of your favourite book from your favourite author, or a television program done by a group of unknown writers 'inspired by' your favourite author's series?
Old 2006-04-09, 20:30   Link #80
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuyankas
To use an analogy, would you prefer to see a televised adaptation of your favourite book from your favourite author, or a television program done by a group of unknown writers 'inspired by' your favourite author's series?
I wouldn't compare the two, and if I only liked the content of the book, I'd stick to that and not complain how things were added to the TV/movie version, even if not by the author.

Bleach is Bleach, with or without the creator's help(and FYI, these fillers did have a li'l help from Kubo Tite). Proof that a series can last years after the creator even passed away is in Star Trek, which produced 3 whole TV series after Gene Roddenberry died.

If you're a fan of Kubo Tite himself, then I advise you to only read the manga. If you're gonna watch the anime, don't bitch so much about the "fillers". They're just as much a part of the rest of the Bleach anime as every other episode.