WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by capture View Post
Hey wing been a while since you updated ur thread >_<

glad to see you're back again XD

still good as ever ^^
Hey Capture, it's good to be back. I was having a chat with Marina-chan yesterday and thought it would be a good idea to just critique members and coach them on how to improve their sigs... especially for these SOTW comps. I'm glad you like my work. Although it has been a very very long time since I've made sigs and yesterday was my first batch. Still shaking off the rust =)
Old 2010-04-14, 12:35   Link #462
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Here's a request I did late last night:

Old 2010-04-14, 20:18   Link #463
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Lunch time request sig:

Old 2010-04-14, 20:32   Link #464
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

Coolio sigs, but I no likey the text >.<

Seriously though, I cower away from that monstrous sized text in your request Nadeko sig. It just jumps out too much and the monotone color also seems like a cop out after all your subtle work in the background. I've also never liked Papyrus font in sigs.

The Sephiroth sig works the text better, but I would go for a bit more opacity in the phrase "Wings symbolize freedom / for those who have none"

Very silly current sig/avi combo

Co-host of Kaiseki Anime Podcast
Find us on Apple Podcasts and Google Play

AniList

Sig: HSxHoneycomb
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 20:43   Link #465
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
Coolio sigs, but I no likey the text >.<

Seriously though, I cower away from that monstrous sized text in your request Nadeko sig. It just jumps out too much and the monotone color also seems like a cop out after all your subtle work in the background. I've also never liked Papyrus font in sigs.

The Sephiroth sig works the text better, but I would go for a bit more opacity in the phrase "Wings symbolize freedom / for those who have none"

Very silly current sig/avi combo
Marina-chan! Are you talking about the orange sig? Those are big texts aren't they lol... Oh well. 90% of my sigs have the same fonts. Tis a very orange sig as you put it. Very monotone in color. All that accents it is the little splash of C4D and some vectoring in the background, other than that, it's just a plain primer as my starting point. As for the choice of text, I was skimming through my library of texts and closed my eyes and stopped at this one =). So Papyrus it is!

I tried with the opacity changes and even went with the whole soft light and overlay but the background didn't want to compliment it well. I just masked a C4D behind the text and worked it a bit. I actually forgot to put the text on when I finished the work lol. I had to shift all the layers over to the right just to fit the text.

You can cut me some slack since I'm a bit rusty from taking a year off of making sigs... well at least a long couple of months =) Jk, no excuses in the sig making world right? On to the next sig project!

Oh yeah, don't hate on Hinaichigo =) You know it's kawaii!
Old 2010-06-16, 16:30   Link #466
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
I really love the orange siggy. ^^ The theme is like awesome~!
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 22:27   Link #467
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

It's almost been a year since I last posted on my thread =( Oh well, hope everyone is doing well. I'm a bit rusty, so please forgive my crude sig. It's my first official one for 2011.

Old 2011-02-01, 23:39   Link #468
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Wing-sensei, welcome back... glad to see you again ^^...

wow the start of 2011 for you is surely great ... since the sig is really good, the fractals and c4d really mixed well there..
Shiro
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 23:46   Link #469
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Wing-sensei, welcome back... glad to see you again ^^...

wow the start of 2011 for you is surely great ... since the sig is really good, the fractals and c4d really mixed well there..
Hey hey Patchy, how goes it? Thanks for the warm welcome back. It has been a good while. I got a hold of CS5 not too long ago, but this is my first official sig on it. Actually, I've shifted priorities in my life and had to put sig making on the back burner for a while. Trust me, it hurts the soul since I've been making sigs for years. I thought it would be nice to throw together something quick and post it on AS to let people know I'm still alive lol. Before I posted it up, I gave Marina a sneak peak at it.

So there you have it lol! My 5 minute work to let you know I'm still alive! Can't let go of this style just yet because there is much more I need to learn to make my work better. There is no perfect sig and always room for improvement =) When I have a bit more time, I will have to stop by your thread and the rest to leave my cNc on member's works. Hope all is well with you and keep up the great work!
Old 2011-02-01, 23:59   Link #470
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGZERO619 View Post
Hey hey Patchy, how goes it? Thanks for the warm welcome back. It has been a good while. I got a hold of CS5 not too long ago, but this is my first official sig on it. Actually, I've shifted priorities in my life and had to put sig making on the back burner for a while. Trust me, it hurts the soul since I've been making sigs for years. I thought it would be nice to throw together something quick and post it on AS to let people know I'm still alive lol. Before I posted it up, I gave Marina a sneak peak at it.

So there you have it lol! My 5 minute work to let you know I'm still alive! Can't let go of this style just yet because there is much more I need to learn to make my work better. There is no perfect sig and always room for improvement =) When I have a bit more time, I will have to stop by your thread and the rest to leave my cNc on member's works. Hope all is well with you and keep up the great work!
No problem, you're the first one who helped me on my thread before ^^ so it's an honor to do it too.. Oh I see! so that's why you take a long time before coming here again. Haha don't worry I think they'll still remember you since you're a pioneer here I think XD

^^ yep improvements have always room, though your level is kinda high now, so improving it more will be a difficult task to do sure sure, will gladly to hear that. thanks and Good Luck on whatever youre currently doing wing-sama ^^
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2011-02-02, 20:21   Link #471
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGZERO619 View Post
It's almost been a year since I last posted on my thread =( Oh well, hope everyone is doing well. I'm a bit rusty, so please forgive my crude sig. It's my first official one for 2011.

Just a random person stopping by and noticed your thread but I must say this signature is quite good for a start in 2011.

The way you blended the colors with the text as it goes on worked quite well. The purple on the girl's strings seems to distract my eyes atleast. This signature is not AS-safe yes? So many effects being placed on it probably sets it quite over the limit.
Old 2011-02-03, 01:29   Link #472
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Just a random person stopping by and noticed your thread but I must say this signature is quite good for a start in 2011.

The way you blended the colors with the text as it goes on worked quite well. The purple on the girl's strings seems to distract my eyes atleast. This signature is not AS-safe yes? So many effects being placed on it probably sets it quite over the limit.
Thanks for the kind compliments. Sorry my thread has a bunch of empty spots. I removed all my work. I'll eventually put them back up. Others who have seen my past work can tell you how they were =) I had tilted the render a bit back to give it a falling look and the c4d to seem as it were being kicked up by a gust of wind as she fell back. I used to make video tuts on how to make sigs, plus have static tuts as well. They were videos on both Photoshop and Gimp. I believe the sig is well beyond AS safe. I didn't intend on using it as a sig... yet lol. Why, did you want to use it??? Jk When I find more time, I will gather some of my past works and post them.
Old 2011-02-03, 20:46   Link #473
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Hey sensei! so it's your birthday today?

^^greeting you a "Happy Birthday" XD

another +1 on your age XD
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2011-02-04, 01:23   Link #474
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Hey sensei! so it's your birthday today?

^^greeting you a "Happy Birthday" XD

another +1 on your age XD
Thankies! I'm currently away from home and maybe I'll have a chance to make another sig. Been trying to find a nice render to work with. Currently looking at Rinder from Fate Stay Night at the moment. Might have to tinker with it for a bit. We'll see =)
Old 2011-02-04, 05:57   Link #475
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Happy birthday!
Old 2011-02-04, 06:36   Link #476
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Happy Birthday ~

Tags
signature