AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Old 2009-01-31, 14:54   Link #461
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
and whoo, Zuellni is going down next week and our swordmaster Layfon Wolfstein Alseif is about to kick some serious bug butt
Finally... I was getting bored of all the fanservice... I mean if I want to see it I can watch harem anime, hentai and the like. I don't mind some frames evrey now and then, but this episode was entirely centered around fanservice with some plot developments as a secondary part. I hope the show gets better next week because I'm interested in fights with solid plot behind and I think I'm not alone here.
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 15:00   Link #462
asrielchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
I see that you guys enjoy yourselves with the engrish...
Anyway is that girl called Sae connected to the black haired queen of Grendan? I think we should be able to tell this by reading the seiyuu's list in this episode, am i wrong?
hmm... Maybe the girl is related to Lilin? you know, the queen saw her in Lilin's eyes and all that..
I have absolutely no idea. maybe they're all related!! and I'm not kidding here.

Spoiler for ep4:
Old 2009-01-31, 15:04   Link #463
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by asrielchase View Post
hmm... Maybe the girl is related to Lilin? you know, the queen saw her in Lilin's eyes and all that..
I have absolutely no idea. maybe they're all related!!
Uhm I've thought the queen saw herself reflected in Lilin's eyes...
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 15:07   Link #464
zibi88

Well current episode4 is simply about Felli (90% of episode is about her), full of fanservice but I think it wants to show that even feli can fight if she wants

yeah next episode from preview looks like bugs are coming ^^ I wonder if Grendan will slowly move to Zuelis position since like Layfon mentioned in ep3 Glendan moved to places where bugs apear :P that would create the possibility of Layfon meeting Linin or other Heaven-blades that he know (Salvaris [that boxing silver haired guyfrom ep1]. that Witch with guns ect ^^)

Ahh another hard week of waiting >__< I hope that at official anime web site they will place some new pictures from next episode ^^

Other thing that I was wondering is the reason why Majesty kicked Layfon from beign heaven-blade (maybe she didnt kicked him out of city but Layfon decided himself to leave since there is nothing for him in grendan since fighting was his whole life)..... hmmm maybe like that fat guy from ep3 said about some matches that the winner is going to be a heaven-bleade... simply Layfon somehow lost a fight and so her majesty banished him..... maybe Layfon had to lose in order to protect Lilin and other kids from orphanage from harm (like blackmailing or something since from ep1 that silver guy mentioned that Lafon is really strong [and he was still a little kid back there] so how could he normaly lose to commoner... hmm jsut speculation and baseing at our 3episodes and little logic xD )

Heh and looking at ep3 her Majesty mentioned that she herself has to protect Lilin.... Layfon did that too so maybe after her majesty learns that Layfon lost becouse he wanted to protect Lilin will erese that banishment and bring him back to heavens-blades ^^ since Layfon was doing everything to protect Lilin and now the queen wants to protect her too its like the same job ;] (it's like layfon done nothing wrong since she is doing wrong thing too.... abondoning her role as Queen so she could fool around.... XD )

But personaly I hope for something like Lilin sitting outside under a tree writing a letter to Layfon and her majesty will notice her go and ask what she is doing... she will tell that she is writeing a letter to her very best closest friend ever since they were small kids..... majesty could ask where did that person went or thing like that and Lilin could answer that she hates her majesty XDXD becouse she banished her friend and so the queen would learn that Lilins best friend is Layfon xD....... well it's still bugging me the ending with her majesty+silver guy between Layfons friends XD

Last edited by zibi88; 2009-01-31 at 16:56.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 15:14   Link #465
TrueKnight

Damn you guys tempt me to download the raws. Must be patient for Ayako's. -_-;
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 15:39   Link #466
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
(it's like layfon done nothing wrong since she is doing wrong thing too.... abondoning her role as Queen so she could fool around.... XD )
we'll see about that,
Spoiler for novel:
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 15:53   Link #467
asrielchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post

yeah next episode from preview looks like bugs are coming ^^ I wonder if Grendan will slowly move to Zuelis position since like Layfon mentioned in ep3 Grendan moved to places where bugs apear :P that would create the possibility of Layfon meeting Linin or other Heaven-blades that he know (Salvaris [that boxing silver haired guyfrom ep1]. that Witch with guns ect ^^)
As much as I'd also like to see Lilin go to Zuelini (sp?), I think Grendan would be more happy staying in it's current place, more bugs there ^^;

And you sure did a hell lot of thinking on this when we only have 4 eps of material to speculate upon

Well I assume you don't want me to tell you the answer right...
Let's just say in the first half of ep3, both the conversation between Karian & Layfon and Nina & Layfon contains some good hints to Layfon's past.
They may be very vague, but it should give you an idea how Layfon feels about being exiled. He's not really angry at anybody, maybe except himself.
Old 2009-01-31, 16:28   Link #468
AlaAlba

wtf, where s the raws?! I cant find it anywhere, where the **** did you guys find it?

and about Leerin going to Zuellni,
Spoiler for leerin:
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 16:29   Link #469
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
As much as I'd also like to see Lilin go to Zuelini (sp?), I think Grendan would be more happy staying in it's current place, more bugs there ^^;
it is Zuellni (it is shown on the shield appeared after previews), and it is Glendan, not Grendan
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 16:52   Link #470
asrielchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
Spoiler for leerin:
It's the publisher's site.
Beware of those novel summaries! Best to avoid it if you don't like spoilers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
it is Zuellni (it is shown on the shield appeared after previews), and it is Glendan, not Grendan
Ahhh I have no idea what the official english names are. Thanks for that. must remember them next time.
Old 2009-01-31, 18:41   Link #471
Solmiki
Skybound

There 's a review about episode 4( with caps also) at http://blog.seiha.org/2009/01/chrome...k-of-the-blob/

i totally agree that this episode is mainly about felli fanservice xD kinda cute and to my liking ^^
Solmiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 23:09   Link #472
ThoHell

I don't like characters like Feri, but they made her personality rather cute. Is it me or does she resemble the queen in her old age form?

Since when did a student council president become some kind of a CEO or like the President of the U.S. with the role of commander and chief of a nation? Sorry, it's just every time I see his role/character/ and the way they have everything set up, it drives me crazy.

Hope they reunite Lilin with Fon-fon soon. Kind of want to learn more about them. Episode 5 looks interesting, hope it is and looking forward to it.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-31, 23:26   Link #473
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

riiiiight....even after watching just the raw for ep 4, if anyone can say they still dislike Feri it will totally be beyond me....she's just too cute!!!
Old 2009-02-01, 00:31   Link #474
TrueKnight

More reason why Fon-fon should hook up with Felli. She has the power, attitude, appearence and the looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell
Since when did a student council president become some kind of a CEO or like the President of the U.S. with the role of commander and chief of a nation? Sorry, it's just every time I see his role/character/ and the way they have everything set up, it drives me crazy.
Lol dude chill I know how you feel on how could a bunch of teen brats can rule an entire nation. It annoys me how they pretty much glorify teh leet student council in almost every anime, just look at Sky Girls. But hey prolly the show is aimed at younger audience, that or Japanese have this obssesion for being young especially for their women.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 00:48   Link #475
asrielchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post

I'm afraid you're quite right there. Karian's title is student council president, and Zuellni is basically one VERY large academy, so he's the top guy. But I agree in the the anime he seems to know too much and had too much control over everything. It's like there's no other members in the "student council"

Come to think of it I've never seen other members except that secretary-like girl who stood beside him..

Last edited by asrielchase; 2009-02-01 at 08:51.
asrielchase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 02:38   Link #476
zibi88

Yeah if I was CEO I too would prefer to be surrounded by female members xD and I wouldnt mind to have a secretary like her :P...... but if CEO pissed Layfon too much he could simply threaten him... like "watch out for your back......since accidents happen" and Layfon walks out of the room xD

Spoiler for hmm:
Old 2009-02-01, 02:39   Link #477
gonzo562

good episode but uhh i want more action
gonzo562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 02:49   Link #478
meh

Quote:
I'm afraid you're quite right there. Karian's title is student council president, and Zuenllni is basically one VERY large academy, so he's the top guy. But I agree in the the anime he seems to know too much and had too much control over everything. It's like there's no other members in the "student council"

Come to think of it I've never seen other members except that secretary-like girl who stood beside him..
The one key factor is that the academy is RUN BY STUDENTS. Basically upper classmen teach younger kids, and I guess students in their last year self-study(?). Pretty messed up concept and pretty unrealistic, I know. But that is the premise so we have to accept it.

Hence, Student council president = ruler, CEO, God, whatever you like to call it.
meh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 03:03   Link #479
zibi88

Spoiler for little about ep5:

Last edited by zibi88; 2009-02-01 at 03:26.
Old 2009-02-01, 03:15   Link #480
chitOs3

thats what im waiting for.....wowz cant wait for ep 5....

spoil me some more pls
chitOs3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen