AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-07, 11:20   Link #8941
demonfang

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Want I wanna know is how Rias and co. will break the news that Issei's gone to the others in the devil world, and what reactions will they have upon hearing the news? We'd have some pretty broken devil kids if they ever heard what happened, and Sirzechs might even lose his cool.
Old 2012-02-07, 11:23   Link #8942
Velial

Wait it was that freak from review Episode 6?
And he was contracting with Ise in Volume 1 right?
Old 2012-02-07, 11:25   Link #8943
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonfang View Post
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Want I wanna know is how Rias and co. will break the news that Issei's gone to the others in the devil world, and what reactions will they have upon hearing the news? We'd have some pretty broken devil kids if they ever heard what happened, and Sirzechs might even lose his cool.
That's why I want he come back before that>_> I fear what riazer would try (lol) and how the hell they will explain when Ise will be back?Plus there will be to much thing in vol 12 from what we know and if he does a time skip i think that would only be pointless.(At least from my point of view).
Old 2012-02-07, 11:27   Link #8944
rvlast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velial View Post
n0m@n @ Who is this Mil-tan?
Where can find picture of him?
you REALLY wanna find out?

alright... no turning back now, ya hear?

Spoiler:
Old 2012-02-07, 11:29   Link #8945
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
take a deep breath... think of happy thoughts... think of oppais...

All Hail the Harem King!!!
Old 2012-02-07, 11:30   Link #8946
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Yup that's him/her/it... The character, it seems, garnered a lot of popularity in this forum as you can no doubt notice. If this continues and it spreads to Japan it wouldn't be long before we start seeing official Mil-tan merchandise. Mil-tan plushies, Mil-tan figures, Mil-tan dakimakura... We may even see a McDonalds meal named in tribute to Mil-tan... The Mil-tan Dynamite Bomber Burger...
Old 2012-02-07, 11:31   Link #8947
Velial

rvlast you want to bring on me a heartattack!?
Old 2012-02-07, 11:32   Link #8948
Axiszero
The Forsaken Lurker

OMG WTF noooooooooooo give me back my mind(immediately starts thinking about oppais and planting head first into them.)
Old 2012-02-07, 11:36   Link #8949
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvlast View Post
you REALLY wanna find out?

alright... no turning back now, ya hear?

Spoiler:
I did not see this and that's fucking awesome. It means Issei's trolling his friend's is going to be in this (a bit douchy but hilarious), fuck yeah!!! this is the sort of stuff I wanted from the daily life adaptation.
Old 2012-02-07, 11:36   Link #8950
Velial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordstriker21 View Post
Mil-tan plushies, Mil-tan figures, Mil-tan dakimakura... We may even see a McDonalds meal named in tribute to Mil-tan... The Mil-tan Dynamite Bomber Burger...
Im in shock in the heart.
Old 2012-02-07, 11:42   Link #8951
XFire
150% done

The really funny thing about Mil-tan is that he is probably the character talked about most in these lapses while waiting for translations and spoilers.
Old 2012-02-07, 11:43   Link #8952
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

I can't wait to see how Matsuda and Motohama treat Ise after he finally has sex with Rias. Remember in Bleach when Grimmjow tries to defy Aizen and Aizen releases his reiatsu and it's so powerful that it crushes Grimmjow and forces him to his knees? I imagine it'd be something like that. Ise would approach them with a villainous grin and they'd fall to their knees - completely overwhelmed by his Ecchi Aura!

Ise: Matsuda... Motohama...

*dramatic closeup*

Ise: *grinning* Would you like to hear what the inside of a woman's vagina feels like?

If there is a way ~ find it! If there is no way ~ make it!
Old 2012-02-07, 11:44   Link #8953
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Im in shock in the heart.
Why so glum buddy? It's not so bad. You'll be seeing a lot more of Mil-tan so why not start desensitizing yourself now by joining the Mil-tan Moe fanclub. I hear they give out a free t-shirt w/ Mil-tans mug plastered smack dab in the middle. You can show it off to all your friends... *snicker

@Bear Killer That would be awesome. It would crush those poor guys hearts and bring forth a trauma so severe the one Issei had w/ Yuuma will seem insignificant. Finally, in an act of desperation they convert to Catholicism and abide by the vow of celibacy, in the end becoming excommunicated for cursing God (who is dead) and the world.... and for hitting on the nuns....
Old 2012-02-07, 11:48   Link #8954
Soji

Bear Killer@ Before he had to come back. But ,yeah I agree all everything but this part..
Quote:
.Ise: *grinning* Would you like to hear what the inside of a woman's vagina feels like?
I don't really see Ise to said something like this. I mean he is a pervert but is not someone that would said he first time with rias like this (even if it's only for tell them how* Would you like to hear what the inside of a woman's vagina feels like?*) . But that is just me.
Old 2012-02-07, 11:53   Link #8955
Velial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordstriker21 View Post
Why so glum buddy? It's not so bad. You'll be seeing a lot more of Mil-tan so why not start desensitizing yourself now by joining the Mil-tan Moe fanclub. I hear they give out a free t-shirt w/ Mil-tans mug plastered smack dab in the middle. You can show it off to all your friends... *snicker
You Devil!You try to brainwashing me into...this.
Old 2012-02-07, 11:53   Link #8956
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
That's why I want he come back before that>_> I fear what riazer would try (lol) and how the hell they will explain when Ise will be back?Plus there will be to much thing in vol 12 from what we know and if he does a time skip i think that would only be pointless.(At least from my point of view).

i doubt Raizer will try to pull that marriage arrangement thing again to Rias... if he ever do that then i'm certain that Rias will tell Raizer she will amrry him if he beats her in a Rating Game... if Raizer will agree to this then this will be the worst decision he will make in his whole immortal life...

i see what will happen... the Gremory team will sweep the field of Raizer's team and then they'll take their time venting their anger and frustration on him...

Akeno: Ara, ara... good thing you're immortal Raizer~sama... i can do this all day...
Holy and lightning strikes Raizer every now and then...
Rias: Stay focus Asia... keep healing him...
Asia: Yes Buchou... we don't want him to disintegrate on us...
Raizer receiving endless stabs from every directions... gets smack in the face... blown away... and every time he will scream to concede time will freeze on him...

All Hail the Harem King!!!
Old 2012-02-07, 11:56   Link #8957
Adamarclight

うら やろう
minna i got a question about those 2 words...
ura yarou...
what's the meaning of this?
ura bastard?
what is ura?
right now i'm trying to translate page 3 of the vol 10
Old 2012-02-07, 11:56   Link #8958
rvlast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Bear Killer@ Before he had to come back. But ,yeah I agree all everything but this part..
I don't really see Ise to said something like this. I mean he is a pervert but is not someone that would said he first time with rias like this (even if it's only for tell them how* Would you like to hear what the inside of a woman's vagina feels like?*) . But that is just me.
uhh, he did tell his friends about how it feels to have a real oppai.

I mean, it's at the 2nd ep after all.
Old 2012-02-07, 11:57   Link #8959
Zach1

What dialect of japanese is DxD written in?
Same question for anime.
Old 2012-02-07, 12:01   Link #8960
Soji

tarajis@ Honestly I don't see that happening as well. She would said no withouth thinking . ..but I see you're point there.
rvlast@ I know this. But the situation that time and now is different. It's just I cant see Ise describing his first time with his girlfriend (Rias) but then again that's just me.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural